It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 422
<< 419  420  421    423  424  425 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Oh yes they were.

If you had read the article you would have seen " ''You accepted my planned question very well,'' Aldrin joked.

It was a joke! So no questions were handed out.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Oh yes they were.

If you had read the article you would have seen " ''You accepted my planned question very well,'' Aldrin joked.

How did you get 2 stars already if not that you were part of a conspiracy of Apollo defenders?
It's really obvious what you are doing.
Starring your each others posts because you are all working together.

BUZZ said it was a PLANNED QUESTION yet you deny the fact that it was a PLANNED QUESTION.

Obviously, you were wrong. No amount of stars will change the fact that you were wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Oh yes they were.

How did you get 2 stars already if not that you were part of a conspiracy of Apollo defenders?
It's really obvious what you are doing.
Starring your each others posts because you are all working together.

BUZZ said it was a PLANNED QUESTION yet you deny the fact that it was a PLANNED QUESTION.

Obviously, you were wrong. No amount of stars will change the fact that you were wrong.

They also must be part of the same "missed the like" button group on Jarrah's Videos

If Apollo was real, why are so many people threatened by it?
Including NASA.

FBI vault is opening up to the public.
Wikileaks are probably holding on to some Apollo information as well.
Something is going to come out guys.

But I think they are waiting for the original Astronauts to pass away first.
There is no way they would subject those guys to the backlash in their remaining years.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

BUZZ said it was a PLANNED QUESTION

So apparently you have never heard of a joke.... it was just a joke, but you refuse to accept reality, just like you refuse to accept reality that Apollo astronauts landed on the moon!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

What are Apollo defenders afraid of?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-4-2011 by FoosM because: link

Not afraid of anything. More like sick of Jarrah's completely botched "research" being heralded as great when he's been shown over and over and over again to not know what he's talking about. It's getting redundant.

He botched his critique of Apollo 13's burn times.
www.youtube.com...

I still think rubbing a balloon against his head thinking he's actually simulating lunar static charges was the most pathetic. He's like a little kid playing scientist and Jr Detective. Cute on a 6 year old child, pretty pathetic for a grown man.

There is a reason Jarrah won't debate experts or anyone else outside of Youtube... the last two times he did, he had his head handed back to him. And he showed himself to be quite a nasty person resulting in many of his posts being deleted. I'm pretty convinced he suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder.

Where are all those scientists and astrophysicists that back Jarrah's claims? If Jarrah's work is so concrete and thorough, than why aren't any credentialed scientists coming out to stand by his claims?

Jarrah hasn't proved anything other than that he needs some time on a psychiatrist's chair.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

BUZZ said it was a PLANNED QUESTION

So apparently you have never heard of a joke.... it was just a joke, but you refuse to accept reality, just like you refuse to accept reality that Apollo astronauts landed on the moon!

That's how myths are made.

Jarrah White offered the question. Buzz Aldrin answered it. On video. K? Deal with it.
edit on 4/10/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: edited for determination

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

I actually find Jarrah's questions frustrating in how meaningless they become. I can't help but feel there are so many better things he could be asking.

Jarrah meets Phil Plait. There were so many questions Jarrah could have asked Phil Plait, but he chooses pointless information about 'operation dirty trick' and Ralph Rene or something. If Phil had answered these questions we would have no new information about the moon landing. It was simply a personal left field attack. At best this would have proven that Phil Plait wasn't aware of something, or made a mistake. Nothing to do with the moon landing!

Jarrah meets Buzz Aldrin. There are so many questions Jarrah could have asked Buzz Aldrin, but yet again he asks something ultimately meaningless. He could have asked about the stars, the flag, the radiation, the rover ... but he asked about a piece of petrified wood which even if there was a conspiracy Buzz may not even have had any idea about. I doubt Buzz Aldrin actually spends much time reading about his own history to be perfectly honest.

Regarding your insistence of the whole thing being a hit piece .. perhaps what you need to take into account is sensationalism has no friends or enemies. I've seen all kinds of nonsense in these types of papers. What was said about Jarrah wasn't particularly harsh, and they published his version of events. Nothing out of the norm happened here at all. It certainly wasn't even close to how bad Jarrah was making out.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Jarrah White offered the question. Buzz Aldrin answered it. On video. K? Deal with it.

Are you saying that someone handed Jarrah that question to ask?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

That is exactly what they are saying, they seem very confused!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
There is a reason Jarrah won't debate experts or anyone else outside of Youtube... the last two times he did, he had his head handed back to him. And he showed himself to be quite a nasty person resulting in many of his posts being deleted. I'm pretty convinced he suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder.

Jarrah asks tough questions about Apollo and NASA. If you don't like it then perhaps you have some kind of paranoid disorder, like weedwhacker suggested up above. Weed is an expert in everything so you should take heed of what he says. You should seek treatment immediately.

edit on 4/10/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: fix

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

I actually find Jarrah's questions frustrating in how meaningless they become. I can't help but feel there are so many better things he could be asking.

Jarrah meets Phil Plait. There were so many questions Jarrah could have asked Phil Plait, but he chooses pointless information about 'operation dirty trick' and Ralph Rene or something. If Phil had answered these questions we would have no new information about the moon landing. It was simply a personal left field attack. At best this would have proven that Phil Plait wasn't aware of something, or made a mistake. Nothing to do with the moon landing!

Jarrah meets Buzz Aldrin. There are so many questions Jarrah could have asked Buzz Aldrin, but yet again he asks something ultimately meaningless. He could have asked about the stars, the flag, the radiation, the rover ... but he asked about a piece of petrified wood which even if there was a conspiracy Buzz may not even have had any idea about. I doubt Buzz Aldrin actually spends much time reading about his own history to be perfectly honest.

Regarding your insistence of the whole thing being a hit piece .. perhaps what you need to take into account is sensationalism has no friends or enemies. I've seen all kinds of nonsense in these types of papers. What was said about Jarrah wasn't particularly harsh, and they published his version of events. Nothing out of the norm happened here at all. It certainly wasn't even close to how bad Jarrah was making out.

I completely agree. He sounded like a rambling loon when he addressed Adam Savage at the TAM. He could have addressed things much more productively than bringing up "Operation Dirty Trick" to Phil Plait. That just tells me that he's more obsessed with being right and winning rather than objectively debating. It's more about him than the Hoax theory.

And he was a jerk when he met Aldrin. He basically asked Buzz if he was a liar when he asked if Aldrin had prior knowledge that the Dutch rock was fake. Calmly asking someone if they are liar is just as offensive as yelling it. And it's even more pathetic that it has come out that no lunar rocks were given to private individuals. And all the rocks given out were encased in lucite and mounted on a display which was in a museum in Holland all along..... no conspiracy, just human error.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst

Jarrah asks tough questions about Apollo and NASA. If you don't like it then perhaps you have some kind of paranoid disorder, like weedwhacker suggested up above. Weed is an expert in everything so you should take heed of what he says. You should seek treatment immediately.

edit on 4/10/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: fix

Jarrah asks uneducated and misinformed questions of NASA.

Did you not watch how he screwed up his Apollo 13 critique?
Here it is again:
www.youtube.com...

Show me one single accredited scientist or astrophysicist that stands by Jarrah's claims.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

No. Buzz explicitely stated something about planned questions. He made a joke about it. It's pretty clear.

There are 2 sources of information here. The first is Jarrah's video. The second is the SMH Diary report. When you view the 2 sources together it is pretty obvious that Buzz (and his minders) likes scripted appearances and if his appearance is disturbed there will be a hit piece written about it. Apollo is a mind game. Apollo is a fantasy. Pre-planned questions and everything.

Jarrah White has Buzz Aldrin on the record. That is a historical fact. If you don't like facts then I wouild suspect that you might be biased. Are you biased DJW001?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Jarrah White has Buzz Aldrin on the record. That is a historical fact.

Yes, it is now a historical fact Buzz has showed Jarrah up to be really stupid. Jarrah will never live down being shown to be stupid by a astronaut who has stepped on the moon!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

What's this?

Cloud Gate, Chicago.

Who took this picture?

You. Of yourself, supposedly.

The only person with a camera isn't pointing the carmera directly towards itself!!! How is that possible?

'The only person with a camera'. Speaking in the 3rd person now ?

Here is a realistic example from an anonymous, independent third party.

As I have shown before this picture of YOURSELF is dubious. Here is the picture I posted previously from an anonymous source.

original post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is quite clear that if you take a photo of yourself, you see the camera lens looking back at you.
You should have made it more clear that it was you that took that photo of yourself.

edit on 10-4-2011 by ppk55 because: speaking in the 3rd person + original post

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Here is a realistic example from an anonymous, independent third party.

As I have shown before this picture of YOURSELF is dubious. Here is the picture I posted previously from an anonymous source.

original post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is my response from page 354:

reply to post by ppk55

I like to source my evidence from an anonymous and unrelated third party. In this image, also of Cloud Gate, Chicago, you can quite clearly see the person on the mobility vehicle aiming off centre, and yet ... the lens is pointing at the camera in the reflection.

So the photographer was aiming at himself. Incidentally, do you know if this photo was cropped? Unless you can provide a link to the un-cropped photo, you have made no point.

Some further discussion from page 355:

And you are not considering the radius of curvature. The astronaut's helmets were much smaller than "The Bean." The focal point is the center of the frame, the reflection of the camera should be pointing towards the focal point. A sharper radius of curvature concentrates more light in a smaller area, causing more distortion. Try it for yourself. Look at all the photos where you can see the photographer's reflection in a helmet. If the photo is centered on the astronaut, the lens will be facing directly back at itself. If the astronaut is off center, the reflection will appear rotated so that the camera is facing the focal point of the frame. Produce one (un-cropped) photo that appears otherwise.

An additional challenge from CHRLZ:

Ppk, please post the full-resolution original off-camera version of that image, along with the images before/after, in particular the ones that show that the photographer in the mirror is in fact the one taking the image...

Thanks. As you probably know (if you've *seen* the full-res version).. I have very good reason to ask that... If that's all too hard, I will have a subsequent request that is slightly less onerous.

Well... we're waiting.

edit on 10-4-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 10-4-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

No. Buzz explicitely stated something about planned questions. He made a joke about it. It's pretty clear.

Yes, he made a joke; the implication was that Jarrah was asking a pre-scipted question. Is that what you believe?

There are 2 sources of information here. The first is Jarrah's video. The second is the SMH Diary report. When you view the 2 sources together it is pretty obvious that Buzz (and his minders) likes scripted appearances and if his appearance is disturbed there will be a hit piece written about it. Apollo is a mind game. Apollo is a fantasy. Pre-planned questions and everything.

Does Jarrah's video show scripts being handed out? Do the e-mails Jarrah shows indicate that his invitation was conditional upon his asking only scripted questions? The source most biased against Aldrin shows no indication that anything was scripted. The video of the event shows no "minders" present and Jarrah admits as much in his letter to the paper. Since none of your sources, including Jarrah, support any of your claims, it seems you are the one playing mind games.

Jarrah White has Buzz Aldrin on the record. That is a historical fact. If you don't like facts then I wouild suspect that you might be biased. Are you biased DJW001?

I love facts. I even admit when I'm wrong or don't know.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ppk55

ppk, IMO you would be right IF the photographer was the focal point of the picture..
In this example he is obviously not..
He is way out to the left..

IMO the angles look fine..
He is pointing slightly right and appears to the left in the pic..

edit on 10-4-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I humbly propose a MOTION of ACTION to my esteemed friends and colleagues and fellow constituents of this thread and to the Moderators. If there be any objections let them be pure, frank and concise.

A proposal to:
1. Move this thread Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate! from General Conspiracies to Conspiracy Theorists.
2. Jarrah White has gained sufficient notoriety on the internet, on forums, on YouTube.
3. 3rd party independant verification has taken place. To wit "space conspiracy theorist Jarrah White".
Source m.smh.com.au...

Is there a second to this MOTION of ACTION?

I'll second the motion..
But what I'd like to see is new threads that actually concentrate on single aspects of the moon landings..
Ones like this have so many separate issues and posters jump from one to the other..
That could mean concentrating on ONE series of videos, say rocks or no crater..
Hopefully then it would stay on topic and be much harder to deflect to other issues..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
But what I'd like to see is new threads that actually concentrate on single aspects of the moon landings..
Ones like this have so many separate issues and posters jump from one to the other..
That could mean concentrating on ONE series of videos, say rocks or no crater..
Hopefully then it would stay on topic and be much harder to deflect to other issues..

You're assuming that the persons in this thread have a goal to actually spread information and truth, and they would want this posted in an easy to read manner. Splitting this thread up/giving it a table of contents has been brought up several times. A table of contents would reveal how repetitive this thread is and thus result in people not bothering with it any more. The circular debate would end.

As for moving this thread into general conspiracy theorists ... Take it up with the mods. My personal feeling is that it's semantics/persons trying to pretend like progress is being made.

Moving this thread into theorists would no more legitimize Jarrah White than leaving him here.

top topics

<< 419  420  421    423  424  425 >>

join