It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 384
<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by FoosM

How could he have enough time while he is in the middle of a jump??
I dont get how people dont see this.
Picture number two is labelled as "JUMPING into the LM"!

And why would he throw it to the side?

Because labeling a picture "1.25 seconds into an LRV entry sequence" would only confuse some people more. Give the poor dead horse a break, FoosM, The tool carrier was behind the astronaut, he could have put it in there.

DJW you continue to come up with the most implausible non-verifiable scenarios.

You are now stating that the astronaut somehow managed to turn around and place the LRV sampler behind him from the seating position in the rover, or, while he managed to do so still in flight from his jump?
And based on you logic of time, he managed to do this in one second- that is between photos 2 and 3.

Wow.

And people who have given you stars buy this? Or maybe you are getting them for breaking the boundaries of imagination.

Wow.

No wonder its easy to believe that man had gone to the moon in the 1960's.
I probably could convince people we went to the moon in the 1920's too.

Guys, I want you to picture this astronaut turning around while sitting in the rover to put that long LRV sampler right behind him...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3481d8f559f.gif[/atsimg]

so that we cant see it in the subsequent photo:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d05d30553102.gif[/atsimg]

And he did that in one second
I know most of us would have a hard time doing that in a normal car wearing loose clothing.

Try it in that chair you are sitting in right now.
Turn put something behind you with your right hand like an umbrella and say "One-one thousand"

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Foosm what is your point re theses pictures explain what you think happened then move the f on to your next rehash!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by wmd_2008

So NOW do you comprehend !

Stars for being wrong..

Well I guess this thread is where most of you get them anyway....
edit on 11-3-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

How was I wrong I showed what you said sorry I corrected what you said you had said!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I will say again what do you think these pictures show simple question ,YOU see you never put any arrows on it so I dont know what you're trying to show

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

How was I wrong I showed what you said sorry I corrected what you said you had said!!

Because no one knows you or anyone else on this web site..
Unless you are prepared to give your real name and prove your qualifications then you are just another voice..

BTW. I'm not asking for anything..
Merely stating that an anonymous poster is just that,including their credentials..

Comprehend now ?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes? A very sad example of an idiotic young man with absolutely no science education, and an unhealthy fixation and idol worship for a nut-bag who was completely off the rails....Ralph Rene'.

Did he really have NO science education, or are you just making that up??

My whole point is that it's easy for an anonymous poster such as yourself to make up anything they wish..
It's actually amazing the amount of "so called" experts we have on here..
Truth is, we don't know squat about them

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I haven't really paid any attention to this specific issue. Could you explain to me how you determine the time these photos are taken apart?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Because no one knows you or anyone else on this web site..
Unless you are prepared to give your real name and prove your qualifications then you are just another voice..

BTW. I'm not asking for anything..
Merely stating that an anonymous poster is just that,including their credentials..

Comprehend now ?

Are really thick or just trying to be THIS thread is based mostly on PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence is it not AS I STATED many members here are keen to pro photographers, as we have shown, by explaining things YOU and others didn't understand re photography you know little things like EXPOSURE or how TERRAIN can alter SHADOWS (thats for the arrow man) to FILL IN LIGHT!

Is that SIMPLE enough to understand!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by FoosM

I will say again what do you think these pictures show simple question ,YOU see you never put any arrows on it so I dont know what you're trying to show

Your post is full of confusion.
Try again, but write more slowly.

You claim that I am rehashing the topic at hand, yet you fail to understand the topic.
I guess this is why I have to keep reposting it because many of you are simply having a hard time to let the implications to sink in. The mental barrier from years of propaganda is a tough one to break.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

reply to post by FoosM

You claim that I am rehashing the topic at hand, yet you fail to understand the topic.
I guess this is why I have to keep reposting it because many of you are simply having a hard time to let the implications to sink in. The mental barrier from years of propaganda is a tough one to break.

What are the implications EXPLAIN for all we now someone made a cock up posting the pics on the site I mean you guys have tried NO STARS, SHADOWS WRONG , FILL IN LIGHT WRONG ETC ETC ETC so tell me what is it supposed to show!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

DJW you continue to come up with the most implausible non-verifiable scenarios.

And you continue to defy common sense and refuse to actually try it for yourself.

You are now stating that the astronaut somehow managed to turn around and place the LRV sampler behind him from the seating position in the rover, or, while he managed to do so still in flight from his jump?

He was not in mid-jump. In fact, he is probably lifting off the seat as he shifts his position.

And based on you logic of time, he managed to do this in one second- that is between photos 2 and 3.

Wow.

In at least 1 second, possibly as long as 1.5 seconds without disturbing the 4 second accounting.

And people who have given you stars buy this? Or maybe you are getting them for breaking the boundaries of imagination.

Or maybe they are acknowledging a well reasoned post. Maybe some day you will get some for that.

Wow.

Not jealous, are we?

No wonder its easy to believe that man had gone to the moon in the 1960's.
I probably could convince people we went to the moon in the 1920's too.

You have yet to convince anyone you know how to operate a camera.

Guys, I want you to picture this astronaut turning around while sitting in the rover to put that long LRV sampler right behind him... so that we cant see it in the subsequent photo:

And he did that in one second
I know most of us would have a hard time doing that in a normal car wearing loose clothing.

Try it in that chair you are sitting in right now.
Turn put something behind you with your right hand like an umbrella and say "One-one thousand"

I just did, using a convenient broom. Now you try it. Incidentally, I could not help but notice how I had to raise my buttocks off the seat as I twisted my upper body. This would probably be even more pronounced in a stiff space suit in 1/6 G.

Sorry about the ad homs but your argument seems to be based on them. For those who wonder what the bone of contention is, please go back and re-read this. Note that the animation makes the timing very clear.

Edit to add:

The mental barrier from years of propaganda is a tough one to break.

Speak for yourself.
edit on 11-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to add additional material.

edit on 11-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

reply to post by FoosM

What are the implications EXPLAIN for all we now someone made a cock up posting the pics on the site I mean you guys have tried NO STARS, SHADOWS WRONG , FILL IN LIGHT WRONG ETC ETC ETC so tell me what is it supposed to show!!

I told you WMDJW, slow down, take a deep breath and relax.
Rage leads to confusion, confusion leads to rage.
I cant make heads or tails from what you just wrote.

I just dont see anywhere in that jumbled text an explanation for the missing Sampler.
Shadows, Stars, Fill in light, WTH ? Stay on topic.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I told you WMDJW, slow down, take a deep breath and relax.
Rage leads to confusion, confusion leads to rage.
I cant make heads or tails from what you just wrote.

I just dont see anywhere in that jumbled text an explanation for the missing Sampler.
Shadows, Stars, Fill in light, WTH ? Stay on topic.

You seem to be the only one confused here. I just addressed your issue with the dead horse you continue to beat.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

In at least 1 second, possibly as long as 1.5 seconds without disturbing the 4 second accounting.

I just did, using a convenient broom. Now you try it. Incidentally, I could not help but notice how I had to raise my buttocks off the seat as I twisted my upper body. This would probably be even more pronounced in a stiff space suit in 1/6 G.

Wait wait.... so you are claiming that you took a broom handle from this position:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3481d8f559f.gif[/atsimg]

Butt in the air (what did you do, hop in the seat?), arms and legs stretched straight in front, and twisted your torso to place the broom handle behind you and then quickly turned back to the front to pose for the following picture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d05d30553102.gif[/atsimg]

And you say it took how long?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by FoosM

I haven't really paid any attention to this specific issue. Could you explain to me how you determine the time these photos are taken apart?

All the details can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But in short:

Schmitt wants to jump or hop into the Rover.
Cernan, will take photos of him doing so.

Ok, allegedly three photos were taken in a span of 4 seconds (source: transcript).

The Hasselblad that they used took about a second to wind the film for the next frame after taking a shot. (source: manual).
So you got SHOT 1 - One second film wind - SHOT 2 - 1 second film wind - SHOT 3.

Now, nobody is disputing that you cant take three photos in a span of 4 seconds with the Hassie used on the moon(set).

The problem are the photos themselves.

It should take the astronaut only ONE second to hop into the Rover (Source: video evidence).
Yet we have TWO photos of the astronaut (Schmitt) IN THE AIR.

But it gets worse, we are not talking about one photo of the astronaut is going upwards, and another photo where he is going downwards. Both photos are of the astronaut going downwards into his seat. He would have needed a very FAST camera to take those picture.

In other words, the photo sequence should have been more like.
1 photo of Schmitt about to jump, 1 photo of Schmitt in the middle of a jump, 1 photo of Schmitt having landed in the chair. We have instead, Schmitt about to land in the seat, Schmitt about to land in the seat, Schmitt in the seat.

The other issue is that during this jump, Schmitt manages to PULL OUT a LRV sampler with his left hand, transfer it to his right hand, and then somehow make it disappear before the 4 seconds are over.

top topics

<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join