It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I see nothing that hasn't been already done by others.

Listening to this guy with a horrendous voice whining about YouTube taken down his videos for copyright violations was a joke. He complains that he can't spend half his life waiting for non-copyrighted versions, so he continues to poaches off of another company's hard work bring their product to market.

He calls NASA a fraud, but he can't even take the time to go through proper procedures requiring time & effort to obtain original footage. Instead he subjects us to his whining about his rehashed conspiracy theories.

For the life of my I can't see any reason anybody would listen to this guy.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency

People believe almost anything. As a conspiracy website, people have believed A LOT worse. haha.

I agree on the whiny voice. It's always good to see arguments though.

I watched one documentary,*(I'll have to look for it) about Nasa approaching Stanley Kubrick (2001 space odyssey)in case they "couldn't make it" before the Russians, about "filming" the landings.

I want to know what would happen IF we didn't go, and the Gov't/ Nasa came clean?

Would we just say, " ahhh, figured as much" and take it up the hoop like everything else? Or

Would there be an epic meltdown and rioting, due to governmental mistrust?

Haha.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
"It's wonderful that he has chosen the right side of the fight, otherwise we would have a new boy genius disinformation artist to compete with."

Amen to that. The kid's got a great heart and fighting spirit. Thank God he's on our side.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
People who don't believe in the moon landing's. What idiots you are. You would rather believe a kid, then scientists.

Hahahahahaha you must be getting desperate now, if you consider this rubbish as proof. We landed on the moon get over it.

now let me ask you a question. If we didnt land why did soviet Russia not speak up ?

The "genius" has no understanding on science, let alone space exploration. This thread has made my day rofl.

And whats even more funnier. You Moon hoaxers, fell for it hook line and sinker.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
I see nothing that hasn't been already done by others.

Listening to this guy with a horrendous voice whining about YouTube taken down his videos for copyright violations was a joke. He complains that he can't spend half his life waiting for non-copyrighted versions, so he continues to poaches off of another company's hard work bring their product to market.

He calls NASA a fraud, but he can't even take the time to go through proper procedures requiring time & effort to obtain original footage. Instead he subjects us to his whining about his rehashed conspiracy theories.

You didn't listen to him. NASA's footage is public domain so there is no copyright on them. That's what's ludicrous about the charge. Didn't you get it?

He does have footage, tons of it, more than you can imagine. You'd know this if you watched his videos.

Watch them please, rather than speculate here.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterToker42088
People who don't believe in the moon landing's. What idiots you are. You would rather believe a kid, then scientists.

Hahahahahaha you must be getting desperate now, if you consider this rubbish as proof. We landed on the moon get over it.

now let me ask you a question. If we didnt land why did soviet Russia not speak up ?

The "genius" has no understanding on science, let alone space exploration. This thread has made my day rofl.

And whats even more funnier. You Moon hoaxers, fell for it hook line and sinker.

Maybe cause there was a wheat deal between the US and Russia at the time that Russia needed?

Maybe they were in cohoots together and the cold war was just a show?

Even if the Soviets did speak up, you wouldn't hear about it on US news anyway. The media doesn't cover what you're not supposed to hear.

If you go to Russia and ask around, you'll find that a lot of the population there doesn't believe the moon landing was real.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If we didnt land why did soviet Russia not speak up ?

This is one of the main points in support of the moon landing really.
Most would say, "Why?".

Well, the simply fact, is that at this time, the Soviets had fully penetrated into the highest levels of the American intelligence community, and this is known by the spies who were eventually caught and sent to trial, etc. (let alone those who were not caught).

If we faked the moon landing, the Kremlin would have known it, and they would have fried our butts internationally.... Initially, they were winning the space race, but this was an utter defeat for them. If it was phony, they would have crucified us...

I'd like to see how the kid refutes the fact that we STILL use the mirrors installed during one of the Apollo missions, to make laser measurements from... I suppose we had sophisticated robotics back then? (that would HAVE to be the counter argument)...

Ridiculous.

Maybe the cold war was just a show

Sounds like you've got a topic for the really "out there" forum in the making, right there....

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It's like banging your head against a brick wall. Do you think every ham radio operator was in on the conspiracy ?

The kid is a joke. The people, who believe we didnt land on the moon, are a joke. Accept it move on and be happy, that man has landed on another planet.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
In the OP I love the last few paragraphs about establishment defenders and how critical thinking and counter-points are discouraged when used against orthodoxy and authority.

The level of defence bred into our authority figures, in whatever field you want to look at, serves as an excellent guard to the status quo. These professionals are indoctrinated so ardently that they have no idea they are being used as establishment gatekeepers to keep systems in place that are working against the common good.

I'm interested in seeing the presentation spoken of in these videos but personally, as someone who's spent a great deal of time examining public manipulations, the propagation of lies as truth, and propaganda of the most insidious means; I've come to realize that consequences of a moon landing hoax holds little to no baring on anything of significant value at all.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by StrangeBrew]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
There are /have been many Moon Hoax stories..and yes many of the ideas put forward have been quite interesting.

My opinion however is that....there are two questions to be answered.

1. Did we go to the moon?
2. Was the video footage that we were shown genuine?

The answer to question 1 is, Yes it is my belief that we went to the moon, or I would like to believe that it was so.

The answer to question 2 is, no what we were shown wasn't genuine.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

This is one of the main points in support of the moon landing really.
Most would say, "Why?".

Well, the simply fact, is that at this time, the Soviets had fully penetrated into the highest levels of the American intelligence community, and this is known by the spies who were eventually caught and sent to trial, etc. (let alone those who were not caught).

If we faked the moon landing, the Kremlin would have known it, and they would have fried our butts internationally.... Initially, they were winning the space race, but this was an utter defeat for them. If it was phony, they would have crucified us...

I'd like to see how the kid refutes the fact that we STILL use the mirrors installed during one of the Apollo missions, to make laser measurements from... I suppose we had sophisticated robotics back then? (that would HAVE to be the counter argument)...

Ridiculous.

Sounds like you've got a topic for the really "out there" forum in the making, right there....

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Gazrok]

You believe they easily went to the moon with that tech , and yet they can't do it now ?

Russia to this day still couldnt match it ?

Obama says why bother going there because its been done before ?

Totally ridiculous modules that look and are far too weak to be safe...
Apollo rockets with nowhere near enough fuel to make it that far, its very fascinating how the public was shown all of this just as 9/11 was.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well, the Apollo crew was 33 degree masons, that should tell you ther is cover up going on, either is htey went to the moon or not !

Zeus's son = Apollo ..
Freemason number = 11
Zeus's 'trade marks' = Eagle = The Eagle has Landed ???

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
s & f!

i just checked this kid out and he is impressive!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

^this i would like to have answered

[edit on 30-4-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Freemason number = 11
Zeus's 'trade marks' = Eagle = The Eagle has Landed ???

Well why don't you share with us ANY shape and ANY number that cannot be somehow tied in to the mason's.
Considering that it was the Aollo mission it is not too far of a stretch connecting apollo with the eage. It does not matter though if the eagle was instead named "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" someone would say that those are all masonic NWO illuminati letters.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
A charismatic Kid repeats the same tired arguments that have been beat to death. That sums it up.

What is the point other than he is a media hound and he has a few fans here?

He could at least come up with something original if he's going to have a fan club don't you think?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
When it’s necessary, they will break this kid . . . break him down and in five years or so he will be going on you tube debunking himself!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

The first video about "flag movement" was proven true by mythbusters. The movement of the flag was proven not to be a hoax and it's actually easier to move the flag around on the moons gravity. I'm still a very big skeptic... no matter what way we're leaning.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Also the "experimenter" doesn't do these experiments in the moon's gravity. So in conclusion at this point... Thread DEBUNKED!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join