It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by backinblack

Again, sorry, where was it established that the photo was not from an airline passenger? I seem to have missed something here. Please provide a link, FoosM's spamming has made this thread difficult to follow.

Here mate...How much more proof do you need??
www.honeysucklecreek.net...

For crying out loud, have some class. I was the one who posted the proof two pages ago.

Here

Don't act like you dug the info out yourself. You were still "just asking questions".

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Thank you for actually answering a question. You are correct; by actually tracing sources you managed to prove that the photograph I posted in conjunction with the newspaper clipping was indeed taken not by an airline passenger, but by an air force pilot. When you actually cite your sources, you actually manage to make a point. The newspaper clipping contains three names: Nancy Ryfe, of San Francisco, Captain Jake Markham and Rob Flinn. Has Jarrah White attempted to contact them in order to obtain a recantation, or has he simply assumed that they are liars?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomblvd

Again, sorry, where was it established that the photo was not from an airline passenger? I seem to have missed something here. Please provide a link, FoosM's spamming has made this thread difficult to follow.

Here mate...How much more proof do you need??
www.honeysucklecreek.net...

For crying out loud, have some class. I was the one who posted the proof two pages ago.

Here

Don't act like you dug the info out yourself. You were still "just asking questions".

Mate, I didn;t do that at all..

But it does seem like a gang mentality in this thread..
All I've done is question and for that I've been attacked with childish attacks and you guys staring eachother for posts that add nothing..]
Honestly, it's like a 9/11 thread..Dissapointing...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

All I've done is question and for that I've been attacked with childish attacks and you guys staring eachother for posts that add nothing..]

What question do you have? It's been established that placing Apollo into a synchronous orbit would be just as difficult and dangerous as going to the Moon, and would in no way hide them. If you are sitting on the fence, then you must question why no independent observers saw the Apollo craft loitering in orbit when they were supposedly on the way to the Moon. No-one seems to be able to provide a witness. Doesn't that sway you even a little?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Honestly, it's like a 9/11 thread..Dissapointing...

In this part of the thread this was your second post:

reply to post by DJW001

That pic you posted supposidly of the re entry looks fake..
Unless every star in the pic was also on re entry..

It looks like a long exposure of normal stars..
The one supposed to be apollo is merely the brightes star..

Why would you post such a blatant fake??

The first thing you do is accuse someone of lying.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

What question do you have? It's been established that placing Apollo into a synchronous orbit would be just as difficult and dangerous as going to the Moon, and would in no way hide them. If you are sitting on the fence, then you must question why no independent observers saw the Apollo craft loitering in orbit when they were supposedly on the way to the Moon. No-one seems to be able to provide a witness. Doesn't that sway you even a little?

I haven't questioned apollo..I just don't think it's true that an object would neccessarily be discovered in a matter of days if in a high orbit..
From what I have read there are MANY large objects untracked in space..

Seems like questioning anything on ATS nowadays gets you flamed and cool little stars for the flamers..
Kinda pathetic really..Not encouraging debate at all..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomblvd

And I was correct..Well maybe they didn't know they were wrong but still were..
So your point is??

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I was mistaken, I'm sorry; it has been a while since I actually read the web sight I got the photo from. It is indeed a re-entry photo, but it was taken from a chase plane. Your post claimed that it was an obvious fake. Which is it? And where are the witnesses who saw the Apollo craft where they weren't supposed to be? THAT was the point of my original post.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Tomblvd

And I was correct..Well maybe they didn't know they were wrong but still were..
So your point is??

They weren't lying. It is indeed a picture of a reentry of Apollo.

You said it was time-lapse star trails. What's your excuse?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

And where are the witnesses who saw the Apollo craft where they weren't supposed to be? THAT was the point of my original post.

Mate, all I said was not all objects are seen, especially in a short time..
I didn't say apollo was hiding out and I certainly didn't say anyone witnessed it..

Honestly, you guys may have copped some bad posters but you don't need to be so aggresive to anyone that questions..
It seems like a little boys club here..
Staring each other for nothing posts..
I don't think you want any debate at all...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomblvd

Because if it was taken by an airline passenger as was suggested, then I didn't believe they could take a photo like that, and that is still correct..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Tomblvd

Because if it was taken by an airline passenger as was suggested, then I didn't believe they could take a photo like that, and that is still correct..

Sigh.

Let's look at your statement again

That pic you posted supposidly of the re entry looks fake..

So the picture itself looks fake? Well we proved is isn't.

Unless every star in the pic was also on re entry..

It looks like a long exposure of normal stars..

I showed how silly that statement is by posting real star-trails.

The one supposed to be apollo is merely the brightes star..

No, it was actually Apollo, not a star.

Why would you post such a blatant fake??

So your entire claim of "posting a fake" was that is was actually a picture of star-trails. There was no question as to who actually took the picture.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomblvd

Honestly, is it a set tactic to just attack everyone who posts a questioning view in this thread??

So your entire claim of "posting a fake" was that is was actually a picture of star-trails. There was no question as to who actually took the picture.

Assuming, as was posted, that it was taken by a passenger of an airline, I saw no way that could possibly be of a reentry..

A reentry obviously occurs at a high altitude and I couldn't see how such a pic could be taken without any distortion or reflections etc as would be normal through a plane window....
Do you not agree?????

Or are you going to attack me again and get another star from your mates???

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You have to bear in mind that you've joined this conversation at an extremely late stage and by now we're pretty sick of the 'tards that keep plugging the same old tired rubbish every few pages. If you had to debunk the same old unscientific crap every 10 pages when it's reintroduced as if it's new and you'd been doing this for several months you'd be pretty pissed by now too.
Problem is,most people that think Apollo is hoaxed simply don't know any better and lack the scientific understanding to realise that the 'evidence' they didn't go is full of holes and quite frankly ridiculous. Those that continue to believe it after being educated either

a) Have a personal agenda, i.e. attack the US, attack scientists, attack non-believers (in God) or in this case promote themselves and their material to boost their ego and bank balance

b) Are completely and utterly retarded

These are the simple facts, facts which people don't like to hear but are undoubtedly true. It's not an attack, it's stating the pure and simple truth, something that seems to be increasingly frowned upon these days which only contributes to the crap world we live in.
The Moon hoax theory was started a joke and now the bigger joke is some people are stupid enough to believe it while lining the pockets and massaging the egos of a few tossers who lead the charge.
edit on 18-12-2010 by AgentSmith because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Honestly, is it a set tactic to just attack everyone who posts a questioning view in this thread??

Is it your tactic to cry like a little girl whenever you are caught out?

Assuming, as was posted, that it was taken by a passenger of an airline, I saw no way that could possibly be of a reentry..

You said NOTHING about who took the picture. NOTHING!

A reentry obviously occurs at a high altitude and I couldn't see how such a pic could be taken without any distortion or reflections etc as would be normal through a plane window....
Do you not agree?????

If you had brought up even ONE of those points while calling the other poster a liar, I might be inclined to agree. But since the first time you brought up those points is right now, I'm leaning the other way.

Or are you going to attack me again and get another star from your mates???

I have made it clear many times that I don't know nor care what your precious little stars mean.

You called someone a liar and got caught out, man up and admit it, then move on.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomblvd

You said NOTHING about who took the picture. NOTHING!

This is getting freakin ridiculous..

Why the hell would I need to say who took the pic when the original poster had stated where it came from??

As for me crying..You are kidding yourself mate..
I find your unfounded attacks pathetic but hardly worth a cry, maybe a laugh though...

And BTW: The pics were NOT as the person stated..
They have even nicely admitted they were wrong..
Is that too hard for you????

edit on 18-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

You have to bear in mind that you've joined this conversation at an extremely late stage and by now we're pretty sick of the 'tards that keep plugging the same old tired rubbish every few pages. If you had to debunk the same old unscientific crap every 10 pages when it's reintroduced as if it's new and you'd been doing this for several months you'd be pretty pissed by now too.

Thanks mate..I get that but to me there is no excuse for rudeness..
I just browsed in here and tried to question something and was immediatly attacked..
I was even called Foo who is apparently the person annoying them...
Bit sad....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Anyone from Australia or NZ? I've never heard any acquaintances from those countries use the term "mate" as many times as I've seen it used recently, except in a derogatory or demeaning way.

Oh, and great job guys. I'm passing out stars on all your posts.

Lets sum up: Claims that Apollo 8 never left (or entered: this is the confusing part) Earth orbit and that it was dropped from a plane in order to fool people, have been disproved with photographic evidence. One particular piece of this evidence is in dispute however, and the objection is not in regards to its content, but its author.

Quite a diversion.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I've been trying to keep out of here to be honest as before this thread I was involved in others about 7 years ago and it all gets a bit too much. It's gets quite tiring from 'our' point of view and whenever a new person comes along it's easy to attack them out of sheer frustration and especially when an old point is brought up which they always are, I haven't read all of your posts so I can't give you my full opinion on your specific views but please understand that it all gets frustrating so people's tempers fly. You're probably an honest person interested in discussing this, but there are some in here with other agendas which are either obvious from the outset or become apparent later, sadly the truth about the event is irrelevant to them.
It's probably why Pro-Apollo people tend to end up getting nasty and frustrated and the hardcore Apollo-Hoax people stay apparently calmer sometimes, the persistent HB ones usually have no emotion over any of it as they have an agenda and it is merely their tool. As a pro-Apollo person it is something that I have researched a fair amount, the science involved is highly relevant to the degree I am studying and I have always been in awe of what was achieved so I get emotional about it sometimes.
You're probably caught in the crossfire, to be honest if I was still actively taking part in the discussion I would have attacked you too unless you caught me on a particularly good day.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
Anyone from Australia or NZ? I've never heard any acquaintances from those countries use the term "mate" as many times as I've seen it used recently, except in a derogatory or demeaning way.

Oh, and great job guys. I'm passing out stars on all your posts.

Lets sum up: Claims that Apollo 8 never left (or entered: this is the confusing part) Earth orbit and that it was dropped from a plane in order to fool people, have been disproved with photographic evidence. One particular piece of this evidence is in dispute however, and the objection is not in regards to its content, but its author.

Quite a diversion.

lol. best you got is attacking language??
I just said thanks mate in my last post and it was friendly..

I don't see your point and certainly don't see the relevance to the thread...

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join