It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

That video is still available several times on here...

There is absolutely NO need to continue to "quote" a video that is represented just fine on the same page.

It simply takes up server space and is quite foolish.

Thank you

Semper

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

yes....I understand.

AS TO 'server space'...this is a techie question, not suited to this thread, but IFa 'link' is inserted into a thread postng (as opposed to a full-on image, or some such) isn't the 'server space' borne by the host website?

I know, I know...this might be better addressed in a B&B forum, but, since YOU mentioned it???

Since I (and a few others) happen to be HERE, and reading along...could we get an answer, to satisify our curiosity?

Please?

[edit on 3 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hey point of no return, it took me all of 7 seconds to find this pic. There you have it...now move on with your life. And next time, take 7 seconds to do a little basic research...

beta.thehindu.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes

Links take up no space on the "Home Server" and only occupy the space of the Host Site..

Now back on topic shall we?

Semper

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Maybe it would help if we were shown the pictures from Chandrayaan featuring the LM, like I asked you before.

Is this to much to ask, should we just take their, and your word for it?

From Chandrayaan

www.impactlab.com...

and from the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)

This still image is a cutout from the movie taken by the SELENE (KAGUYA) HDTV (telephoto camera) on January 29, 2008 (JST.). The Apollo 15 landing site, as well as the Montes Apenninus, Hadley Rille (in the left) and Archimedes crater (in the center) are seen in this image.

and you could use this for orientation:

Here's a comparison of the Chandrayaan 1 and Kaguya images of Apollo 15. Chandrayaan has higher resolution (5m vs 10m). Dark spots near the ALSEP and LM are visible - the LM itself is visible in the fore and aft versions of the image in the PDF, but here, without a shadow, only the dark soil around it can be seen with any certainty.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by hateeternal]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

that photo is actually from the LRO. from NASA.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hateeternal

This is certainly NOT the best example photo....but is only a start.

Go, check the REALITY of what's available, from many, many open sources.

COMPARE, please...and I ASK "PLEASE" for a reason, because....IF you bother to research properly, you will begin to learn (I hope)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

Thanks for the advice Jaffo.
I responded to the guy that posted an article with an Indian scientist saying that Chandrayaan took pictures of the LM, I just asked for the pics, I wasn't aware of the fact that these pics were so easily available on the net, I never heard of them before. I thought the LRO pics were the only ones.

reply to hateeternal.

Thanks for the pics.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
No biggie. And thanks to hate for the correction. Looks like I should have taken 8 seconds instead of 7, lol!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have been informed that my "links" were 'broken'...

Trying again (hopefully)

One...and, TWO on edit....stay tuned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not sure what is wrong, but here's what to do----

Go to my 'post' in question, hit the "quote" button....but, just, then copy/paste the links WITHIN my original post, once you use the :quote: feature.

Then, use the "back" button, on your browser, to exit back.

THAT WAY, you are able to see the original code I added to MY post, AND you "escape" without 'quoting' unnecessarily.

Keeps the thread "cleaner", in the long run.

Cheers!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hateeternal

Maybe it would help if we were shown the pictures from Chandrayaan featuring the LM, like I asked you before.

Is this to much to ask, should we just take their, and your word for it?

From Chandrayaan

www.impactlab.com...

and from the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)

This still image is a cutout from the movie taken by the SELENE (KAGUYA) HDTV (telephoto camera) on January 29, 2008 (JST.). The Apollo 15 landing site, as well as the Montes Apenninus, Hadley Rille (in the left) and Archimedes crater (in the center) are seen in this image.

and you could use this for orientation:

Here's a comparison of the Chandrayaan 1 and Kaguya images of Apollo 15. Chandrayaan has higher resolution (5m vs 10m). Dark spots near the ALSEP and LM are visible - the LM itself is visible in the fore and aft versions of the image in the PDF, but here, without a shadow, only the dark soil around it can be seen with any certainty.

okay somebody needs to stop using JAXA as a source for saying the moon landing was real. Even in the article they seemed half convinced. But if that was a picture of the site then where is the equipment?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Notice the flag only moves when someones by it and has recently just touched it?
So then the wind wouldn't be moving the flag if somebody was near it. The body would act like a shield.

Notice you'd have to stay in the Van Allen radiation belt for quite some time to be killed?

Notice the Soviet Union didn't blow the whistle on the hoax?
It has been stated many of times cold war propaganda.

Notice different angles of shadows can be cast in different directions from one light source?
hardly why not show actual pictures of rocks on earth with different shadows to prove your point?

Notice the lack of stars in the background because a camera can only focus on close or far objects. Like Hubble has to wait and sit there for days staring in to space to get a picture of the heavens?

Why don't you just say Kaguya satellite pictures as well? They show no light.

Notice the rocks brought back from the moon are still being used today to try and work out how the moon was formed?

Dutch have declared the moon rocks they have are just petrified rock from a tree.

Notice the Apollo UFO incidents?

You believe that?

Notice radio telescopes from around the world from different nations monitoring the Apollo missions and calculating the astronauts positions by time delay calculations through radio waves, or was Sir Patrick Moore and other great minds simply monitoring something else or perhaps they were in on it as well?

The only ones that cared were from my knowledge Russia and USA.

I choose to believe man went to the moon because the whole program was watched by millions and monitored officially and unoffically by enthusiasts, professionals and amateurs excited by the fact that man is going to the moon.

The US government had a hard enough time making a show with 9/11, how the hell could they make a show of the Moon whilst being watched by the whole world 50 years ago during a cold war?

See Lusitania and USA actually got caught and the only time they actually apologized for them causing death to innocent people and lying to the germans.

If anyone would kindly answer my questions then all ears will be open.

Thanks for your time.

PS I know pictures have been edited and touched up but that is not conclusive proof we never went to the moon.

[edit on 11232009 by RWM88]

There answered them for you even though some of them already have been answered in this thread.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Josephus23

The lack of knowledge about the history of space travel is appalling. Here is a primer.
www.fas.org...

The Russians had a very active lunar landing program. They were intent on beating the US to the Moon. The reason they didn't get there is because their vehicle, the N-1, failed repeatedly. Once the Americans had successfully made it several times, the Russian program lost political support.

[edit on 5/2/2010 by Phage]

you call that space travel ?

LOL Our definition of space travel should be a drunk bunny running around in circles very fast.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by hateeternal

"hateeternal", you richly deserve a HUGE round of APPLAUSE for this post!

Thanks, much, for finding and pulling those videos together.

Says a lot, as the saying goes....

I agree with you weedwhacker and in case you missed hateeternal's previous post...
post by hateeternal

Originally posted by hateeternal
If we are speaking of JW we might aswell note his arch-enemy...JW mentions him in many of his vids. he debunked some of JW's claims...

www.youtube.com...
This particular videos says it all!!!
White Noise, Moon hoax Pt 2A -- Foot tracks

[edit on 5/3/2010 by Devino]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks that the moon race age would have been even more awesome than it already was, if the russians would have gotten their N1 to work?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Notice the flag only moves when someones by it and has recently just touched it?
So then the wind wouldn't be moving the flag if somebody was near it. The body would act like a shield.

By that "reasoning", the flag would be flapping in the breeze whenever there's nobody shielding it. Can you point to any Apollo video that show a flag moving when nobody is near it?

Notice you'd have to stay in the Van Allen radiation belt for quite some time to be killed?

Notice the Soviet Union didn't blow the whistle on the hoax?
It has been stated many of times cold war propaganda.

And? What would have been a bigger propaganda coup than exposing the Americans as frauds?

Notice different angles of shadows can be cast in different directions from one light source?
hardly why not show actual pictures of rocks on earth with different shadows to prove your point?

There's plenty of examples in the videos up thread.

Notice the lack of stars in the background because a camera can only focus on close or far objects. Like Hubble has to wait and sit there for days staring in to space to get a picture of the heavens?

Why don't you just say Kaguya satellite pictures as well? They show no light.

Huh?

Notice the rocks brought back from the moon are still being used today to try and work out how the moon was formed?

Dutch have declared the moon rocks they have are just petrified rock from a tree.

No, a souvenier given to a diplomat was a fake. Given that geologist and other scientists from all over the world have studied samples returned, can you show us one who denies they are real lunar samples?

Notice radio telescopes from around the world from different nations monitoring the Apollo missions and calculating the astronauts positions by time delay calculations through radio waves, or was Sir Patrick Moore and other great minds simply monitoring something else or perhaps they were in on it as well?

The only ones that cared were from my knowledge Russia and USA.

Your "knowledge" is wrong. People from all over the world were able to track the mission. Other than governmental agencies, the main group were ham radio operators.

I choose to believe man went to the moon because the whole program was watched by millions and monitored officially and unoffically by enthusiasts, professionals and amateurs excited by the fact that man is going to the moon.

The US government had a hard enough time making a show with 9/11, how the hell could they make a show of the Moon whilst being watched by the whole world 50 years ago during a cold war?

See Lusitania and USA actually got caught and the only time they actually apologized for them causing death to innocent people and lying to the germans.

Can you clarify just what that has to do with Apollo?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

If men walked on the moon, why hasn't anyone gone back (out of greed and need)? That is a question no one seems able to answer.

Personally, I believe it didn't happen; but was the biggest propaganda victory of the Cold War.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
But they did go back. Several times in fact untill nothing of worth could be accomplished.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EastCoastKid

Just like psykOops said yeah we did, the last one was Apollo 17.

and like you said the moon landings were the best propaganda of the cold war. and after that there was no point in going up there again just to pick up some more rocks...It's too expensive...whenever there's the need to go there again we'll go...don't worry.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
reply to post by WWu777

If men walked on the moon, why hasn't anyone gone back (out of greed and need)? That is a question no one seems able to answer.

It is answered every time it is asked:

"Obama cancels Moon return project"

And this hasn't been the first time a project to return to the moon has been cancelled.

Personally, I believe it didn't happen; but was the biggest propaganda victory of the Cold War.

Which vigorously begs the question: If it was such a great propaganda victory. why didn't the Soviets expose the hoax?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join