It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

I've read up. So, where is the actual picture?

I'd like to see it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

You cannot see the Apollo landers in any of that probe's images.

Deal with it.

*Jarrah White also addresses the Chandrayaan issues in his video series.

I'm sure a smart fella like you can find the right videos. Watch them or don't.

jra

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Can I play devil's advocate for a moment? What would be the point of comparing the two samples? One we know was obtained without men on the moon. So if that is the same as the samples NASA claims we brought back...how does that help? Obviously this also proves these samples can be obtained without sending men to the moon?

Not exactly. The Soviets had three sample return missions. The total amount of samples they got was 326 g and only soil. Compare that to the six Apollo missions 381.7 kg which were soil, rocks of various sizes as well as core samples. Unmanned robotic probes can't collect large rocks or take 2m deep core samples. And even if they could, it would take a huge number of unmanned probes to collect the equivalent amount that was brought back by Apollo and that wouldn't go unnoticed.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm sorry to repeat myself, but it's looking like Exuberant CAN'T give a source for his earlier 'quotes'.

I repeat, just a little friendly reminder..

Above, Exuberant1, you posted claims regarding quotes from a Frank Byrne, namely:

Frank Byrne, former Head of the Radio Frequency and Telemetry Receiving Center at the Kennedy Space center says that the telemetry and TV data could have could have been simulated using prerecorded tapes (Moonfaker Exhibit D). Most of the people involved would never know they had been deceived.

Please supply your source for these quotes.

It's a very simple request, and I think you would agree that it is not acceptable to make up quotes, so.. a citation, please...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

So you have yet to watch Moonfaker Exhibit D yet.... Interesting.

That is the source of quote provided.

You cannot expect to 'debunk' something if you refuse to watch it.

And had you watched it you would know which part of Exhibit D contained the quote (provided in image below; as you already know, the images and quote contained therein are from Moonfaker Exhibit D).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ead4a457aab5.jpg[/atsimg]

*Are you going to pretend that this quote is not from Moonfaker Exhibit D?

...You already pretended to directly challenge Jarrah White. What's a little more pretending on your part right?

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Exuberant1, according to this:
www.youtube.com...
'Exhibit D' spans at least 12 videos.

That would be what, 120 minutes of footage? Can you do maths?

Now, YOU made the claim. YOU 'quoted'.

And now you expect me to wade through over 2 hours of footage, just so you can avoid giving the information you SHOULD have given when you 'quoted' it???

I'm guessing the reason you are avoiding this is that you haven't checked out this information - you have just blindly reposted it.

It's your choice whether you wish to prove me wrong.

Can anyone else help me (or Exuberant) out here? Has anyone else ever seen those quotations cited anywhere?

Exuberant, if you use tactics like this, they will be exposed as exactly what they are, namely tactics to distract and avoid being held responsible for what you post.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

If you don't watch the videos you won't be able to debunk them.

And don't expect me to help you do that. You are a grown man and I'm sure you can bring yourself to sit down long enough to watch the videos.

*It is enough that I provided you with the quote, screenshots and source for the quote(MoonFaker Exhibit D). You will actually have to invest some of your own time on this one.

So are you going to pretend the quote isn't from Moon Faker Exhibit D?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

What, all 366 of them? It seems no-one on this thread is qualified to debate with you then.

And don't expect me to help you do that.

No, I only expect you to back up what you say, and stop playing games at the expense of this forum. If you do NOT, then your motives are getting clearer by the moment.

You are a grown man and I'm sure you can bring yourself to sit down long enough to watch the videos.

But there's a minor problem with that, Exuberant1 - you really haven't quite thought this one through, have you? I'm guessing that I'll find it somewhere in the 12 videos, but that the ORIGINAL SOURCE may not be quoted. It's just a guess, but am I right? After all, you MUST know this, given what you have said so far. And if that's the case, I will have TOTALLY wasted my time...

If my guess is correct (and I'm not YET saying it is), then you will have quoted a completely unverified source, as if it was fact. A decent, moral researcher NEVER does that, so I hope you haven't..

If I get nowhere with this, I may well wade through those videos at my leisure and if I find that it is not properly cited in the videos, then you have not only misled this forum, you have deliberately used tactics to try to buy some time or cover it up. Now of course that wouldn't happen, would it...

So do proceed. Do you wish to tell me which video it is, or not? I don't mind either way - but I do dislike wasting the forum's time on something as trivial as verifying a quote and examining it in context..

*It is enough that I provided you with the quote, screenshots and source for the quote(MoonFaker Exhibit D). You will actually have to invest some of your own time on this one.

And you will have to wear what comes of it.

Good luck.

So are you going to pretend the quote isn't from Moon Faker Exhibit D?

?????
More tactics? WHEN did I say it was not somewhere in the 12 videos?

Do NOT put words into my mouth.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

Originally posted by Exuberant1

What, all 366 of them? It seems no-one on this thread is qualified to debate with you then.

You already know that MoonFaker Exhibit D does not consist of 366 videos...

]Originally posted by CHRLZ

Exuberant1, according to this:
www.youtube.com...
'Exhibit D' spans at least 12 videos.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RWM88

Well one day and several pages later the moonfaker's have seem to ignore my post, I wonder why....hmmmm....

...I'm just thinking real hard....I'm sure they have at least one explanation why the Soviet Union didn't blow the whistle...

...especially when they had everything to gain from NASA faking it all and telling the whole world, discrediting the United States government and gaining a huge political advantage in the Cold War...hmmm...

That laser reflector up there also makes me wonder how it got there when the Apollo missions were clearly filmed here on earth...hmmm...

Sorry but I love oozing sarcasm on a thread such as this

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I had to read allot of new replies since I started joining this thread.

This is what I have been thinking of in the last couple of minutes reading all of your posts ( including rereading mine
).

Why is every moon hoaxer so into trying to proof the moon landings where fake? If they want to proof something should you not start at the beginning? And for all the hoax vid's i have seen there all about the man made missions am I correct?

What about the unmanned missions? since 1959? is anybody talking about them ? where there people that claimed them to be the victim of tampering?

Luna 10 picture

Apollo 8

First picture is from the luna 10 probe. Real low quality but what would someone expect from 1959 mission. But this images shows a real rugged moon surface. And it's in black and white.

The second picture is from a manned mission from apollo 8.

It's a color picture. You can se that the moon is also slightly colored. It's brownish/gray.

What I found interesting is if there is color in this picture throughout the photograph, why are there some pictures of a completely gray moon surface with a colorful earth picture and moon equipment in the back/for ground? The moon does not change color now does it?

Now the really interessting question for that i came up with is...

there are so many moon pictures showing grey moon surfaces and colored ones.

But are there video's of this? I could not f ind video's of the moon that showed nothing more then a grey surface why is that? other objects where full of color...so whats the reason for the color difference in the photographs vs the moon video's?

[edit on 2-5-2010 by AquaTim84]

One thing I have to add is that due to the exposure settings and other settings that effect color when taking a photograph like white balancing and such can explain why sometimes the color differ from other photographs. But I don't understand why all the movie's of moon footage show a grey surface.

Also this is not speculation leading into this possible / impossible hoax theory. This is just what I don't understand as to this point. So if anybody would be kind enough to help me out I would appreciate it so I can contribute to this thread in a good way.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This picture is also really beautiful and it has a nice contrast. It just makes me want to go there and walk on the surface...man i dream of such things.

Apollo 11

This pole must be dug deep into the soil because here I don't see any stiffening that would assist in keeping the flag stand up straight. But that does not mean it cannot be covered up by dirt.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm an really good at Photoshop and I know allot about tampering with pictures. So anyone that tries to debunk the following pictures as both being real and untouched are hereby invited to tell me why they are not.

Picture nr1.
Rover full RGB color range unaltered

Picture nr1. Edited in photoshop and shoved the saturation up 100%

And watch what happens to ALL the pixels consist of RGB data.
Picture nr1. 100+ saturation photsohop cs4

Picture nr2.
Apollo 17 rover image High resolution

Apollo 17 rover

Picture nr2.
Apollo 17 rover image High resolution edited in photoshop
Apollo 17 rover iamge High resolution

As all of you can see, there are really only parts that suffered the damages of saturation by 100+ points that where actually containing color.

This often happens when you don't remove color from a picture but turn it completely gray scale and PAINT THE COLOR BACK IN AFTERWARDS!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Can I play devil's advocate for a moment? What would be the point of comparing the two samples? One we know was obtained without men on the moon. So if that is the same as the samples NASA claims we brought back...how does that help? Obviously this also proves these samples can be obtained without sending men to the moon?

Not exactly. The Soviets had three sample return missions. The total amount of samples they got was 326 g and only soil. Compare that to the six Apollo missions 381.7 kg which were soil, rocks of various sizes as well as core samples. Unmanned robotic probes can't collect large rocks or take 2m deep core samples. And even if they could, it would tak

aye but "knock knock" remember that piece of wood that was given as a piece of the moon , that was even displayed at a museum and was guarded as a national treasure..

so in theory if there is one piece that is made of wood then the rest of the so called "collected debris" cant be taken for granted they they to are valid / real .

just a thought

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by K J Gunderson

If the Apollo landings were faked, then the rocks and soil samples that were returned would also have to be faked.

Agreed?

Sorry but no. If other countries can obtain samples without sending men there, why does it follow our samples had to be hand collected?

So we have samples returned by Apollo 12 that are nearly identical to samples returned by Soviet Luna 16.

Exactly. How did Russia obtain their samples again? When did they send men to the moon?

So if the Apollo mission was faked, the soil samples would have been vastly different to the samples brought back by the Russians.

That makes no sense at all.

As for why NASA didn't send robotic probes, you would have to ask them that, but they did send unmanned probes, such as the Ranger's.

I did not even ask you that. Are you sure you read my post before responding?

Usually your posts are pretty on the ball and star worthy even but it seems you have become confused here as much of this response is either a repeat of what I already pointed out the flaws in or something else I did not say.

You simply repeated the exact reason why we did not need men to gather real samples for me. You are backing up the point made by the lack of answers to my question.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
Not exactly. The Soviets had three sample return missions. The total amount of samples they got was 326 g and only soil. Compare that to the six Apollo missions 381.7 kg which were soil, rocks of various sizes as well as core samples. Unmanned robotic probes can't collect large rocks or take 2m deep core samples. And even if they could, it would take a huge number of unmanned probes to collect the equivalent amount that was brought back by Apollo and that wouldn't go unnoticed.

It is nice that you have an opinion.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If we are speaking of JW we might aswell note his arch-enemy...JW mentions him in many of his vids. he debunked some of JW's claims...

www.youtube.com...

oh and one other thing I noticed on his videos...i find very interesting how he discredits well-know scientists and says they are lying and then he accepts as facts the comments posted by unknown user on his videos, just because they support his ideias...

This particular videos says it all!!!
White Noise, Moon hoax Pt 2A -- Foot tracks

[edit on 2-5-2010 by hateeternal]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AquaTim84

Good post their Tim

However I noticed your camp are avoiding the basics and heading straight in to advanced theories and ideas.

Camp moonfaker have not provided an answer on this thread that I can find as to why and how the laser reflectors got to the surface of the moon?

Why the Soviet Union kept quiet?

What the world was tracking then during Apollo 11's voyage?

You have to tackle these basic elements of the argument first before I or others from our side will listen to and read your postings with greater attention.

No disrespect but I'm only being honest.

Also wouldn't all the pictures from the net have been retouched and edited as they we're scanned and touched up by NASA to provide a better quality for the general public?

Thanks for your time.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RWM88

Also wouldn't all the pictures from the net have been retouched and edited as they we're scanned and touched up by NASA to provide a better quality for the general public?

Not only have you made a number of excellent points, you have brought up something that always makes me laugh. The Apollo photographs were not scanned by NASA, they were scanned by an independent organization called "Internet Archive!"

www.archive.org...

I'd have mentioned this ages ago, but I enjoy armchair investigators flogging their red herrings. Internet Archive undoubtedly performs a number of color correcting operations on their scans. Film tends to degrade. The Apollo 11 images probably show a brown white and purple flag flying below a majestic pink and purple earth by now.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWM88

What the world was tracking then during Apollo 11's voyage?

Name the facilities which tracked Apollo 11 to the moon.

Can you?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join