It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

Yet you guys still have yet explained that video Buzz was all angry about? I demand answers...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

prove to the world and have NASA go back. That is all I ask. Back then it was easy to fool people. Technology was young and easily you could manipulate what you want to see especially if you didn't know what you were talking about. Now technology is grown and it is harder to manipulate things. NASA keeps on delaying going back and always asking for more money. I find it funny people make fun of people like Lloyd Pye for asking for more money for his research, but never make fun of NASA when they ask for more money in their "preparations" to go back to the moon. So now it was 2010 and then 2012 to go back to the moon. Now we have to wait till 2020 to go back? LOL But it took them less time to do it back in the 60's? Also the fact they had less technology as well!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

You "demand"???
That is rich....

OK,
, I suppose we can consider this on topic, since "Jarrah White" used it as an example in one of his BS videos....

The answers that you "demand", dragnet53, have been presented already, over and over again.

Perhaps who were in your sleep-cycle when they got buried on the various pages, underneath that ton of dreck posted (spammed) by FoosM?? So, you likely missed it, depending on what time zone you reside...

The FULL story, if you had bothered to research it, is that the "interview" was initially set up under false pretenses, by a sock-puppet of Bart Sibrel's. Mr. Aldrin was in the midst of promoting a recent book, and was duped by Sibrel, et al, into that hijacked situation.

ONCE it became clear to Mr. Aldrin the crap video he was being asked to respond to, he understood THEN what the set-up was. The selection shown was from the Bart Sibrel (>cough, cough

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

ahh still no response on why that video was created just yet people spinning words as usual in this thread. You guys should be in politics....

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

HUH???

Did you not READ my post???

ahh still no response on why that video was created ...

Your denial and reluctance to understand the reality and facts is no one else's problem but your own.

IF you actually will read other people's work then you'd see that your "demand" (
) was met.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yet you guys still have yet explained that video Buzz was all angry about? I demand answers...

The answer to that question is really simple.

Buzz was angry because of blatant disrespect.

I would have acted the same way. Again Buzz Aldrin has never done anything, to deserve the things, like you have presented.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by CHRLZ

Maybe you can try some thinking/research yourself. If you mean the video where Sibrel implies that they are faking filming earth through the window.. i can find a video debunking that in 3 minutes.. but you could give it a shot yourself too, as you should have done in the first place.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

You have had the answers placed directly in front of your face - there's even a court decison on this matter. Perhaps you should open your eyes..?

And as for demanding we respond to you, how about you acknowledge your HYPOCRISY. Most recently, you have refused to return to THIS and explain your misleading comments.

How many other things on this thread have YOU not responded to??? Like me to provide a list?

I make no demands - it's pointless with people like dragnet and foosm, who wish to mislead and misdirect.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
The laser at Apache point is completely different than the one used to bounce directly off the Moon pre-Apollo.

The 'mythbusters' made it seem it was impossible to laser range the moon without reflectors. Wrong.

The average viewer would take their word as gospel because of their profile.

It is deplorable they did this without doing proper research into the subject.
They should have said 'whilst this observatory can't do it, others have been able to'. Don't you think ?

So for Jarrah to catch them out on this is important. It's about facts.
For our new viewers who haven't seen Adam Savage exposed ...

On another note, this is probably the best article I've ever read about the Apollo hoax.

www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

It addresses many of the questions here in a great deal of detail. There's even some new information.

Here's a snippet.

I found a new source of inspiration, however, when my wife e-mailed me the recent story about the fake Dutch Moon rock, which I and many others found quite amusing, and which also reminded me that I had a lot of other bits and pieces of information concerning the Apollo project that I had collected over the nine years that have passed since I first wrote about the alleged Moon landings. After taking that first look, back in 2000, I was pretty well convinced that the landings were, in fact, faked, but it was perfectly obvious that the rather short, mostly tongue-in-cheek post that I put up back in July of 2000 was not going to convince anyone else of that.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

You really are THAT gullible??? ROFL!

Honestly...sad, sad for you, I actually feel a little pity. AS TO the piece of petrified wood? DO SOME RESEARCH!!! Look it up, the story is ALL OVER THE INTERNET --- what actually happened.

Pathetic, trying to use that jackhole website as some sort of valid "authority"...

READ, also, what "he" says about the Lunar samples...(you DID know there are over 800 POUNDS of them, correct??)

"He" is totally, and utterly wrong. It is NOT TRUE that a lunar meteorite (and there are VERY FEW of those, even in Antarctica) could be passed off as an actual sample collected and brought back by Apollo --- meteorites have gone through the HEAT of entry into the atmosphere, and the indications of that journey are obvious. The World's geologists and mineralogists would not be fooled!!!

The "other claim" of robotic, unmanned missions to collect lunar samples is equally daft, flawed, wrong, a lie and incorrect (take your pick).

Firstly, the only successful lunar sample returns by robotic means was accomplished by the Soviets...a whopping ~200 GRAMS of the stuff!!!

WHAT'S MORE, every one of those missions was obvious, overt, seen, followed, tracked, recorded and documented.

There is NO WAY that NASA could have mounted unmanned robotic lunar sample return missions and have them be UNDETECTED by the rest of the planet!!!

You take the word of some bloke who's blogging?? He's a wanker, and an idiot all rolled into one mass of stupid protoplasm....

These continued postings, absent ANY critical thinking, nor any valid research attempts, are pathetic, and increasingly border on spamming.

Most of us have come to expect it from a few others, but YOU seemed to (for a while) ask questions, and respond with some intelligence once given the answers. Have you begun to backslide??

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Checked out the site you suggested:

He rambles a bit about his personal beliefs and disparages people who disagree with him, but somehow eludes facts altogether. He mentions the "Dutch Moon Rock Incident," but does not provide a citation to support his claim that NASA verified that it was authentic. He alludes to Nazi scientists, of course, but doesn't explain why one's political history would make one an incompetent engineer. He makes the usual ill-informed claims that the Soviet Union was leading in the "Space Race," as though no-one has ever come from second place to win. He then claims that the US space program was always a military project by citing a 2009 document entitled "US Space Command 2020!" The US Space Command dates all the way back to the George W. Bush administration. He re-heats the usual long debunked arguments, throwing about figures without supporting them. He alludes to fictional "lost 1960's technology." Wow. I can only suggest that the author go back to Laurel Canyon and tend to his weed garden.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

"He" is totally, and utterly wrong. It is NOT TRUE that a lunar meteorite (and there are VERY FEW of those, even in Antarctica) could be passed off as an actual sample collected and brought back by Apollo --- meteorites have gone through the HEAT of entry into the atmosphere, and the indications of that journey are obvious. The World's geologists and mineralogists would not be fooled!!!

An excellent point made in the above post: The World's geologists and mineralogists would not be fooled!!!

Well said Weedwhacker!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

On another note, this is probably the best article I've ever read about the Apollo hoax.

It addresses many of the questions here in a great deal of detail. There's even some new information.

Wow this is great, I love this part here from that website:

I’m not a rocket scientist, by the way, so I am sure that there are quite a few components that I am leaving off of my lunar module – but that’s okay, because our spaceship is already feeling really cramped just with the stuff listed so far. And we’re just getting started.
source

It seems the "Apollo Hoaxsters" always leave stuff out do they not?

Also note the comment, that he's no rocket scientist!

That is in need of being noted, because no single rocket scientist would leave any Lunar Module equipment out!

But it sure seems ok to those who have to leave the facts out to be correct!

Always the same thing with anyone of these people, never do they have the full understanding of the science involved in Apollo Missions to the Moon.

jra

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ppk55
It is deplorable they did this without doing proper research into the subject.

And it's clear that Jarrah didn't do enough research either. So if you're going to be this hard on the Mythbusters, don't you think you should be equally hard on Jarrah too?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Brilliant stuff. Been watching his videos.

His theorys are exellent.

I personally, think the closest we have been to the moon is the mission to fix Hubble.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Robottix

"Jarrah White"???

Must be you...no one else could possibly have read through this thread and still write something like that with a straight face...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd2c6f45dfae.jpg[/atsimg]

...because, only other possible explanation...NAH!! I won't post that picture, would be too mean....

...but will add...SEE!?! Now you've made Jean Luc cry...shame on you!

[edit on 19 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Oh dear, sorry but i liked it hahah.

Im a ABT N000B.

But we havent gone to the moon though.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

READ THE THREAD!!! (please)

I know, I know....up to 142 pages (so far). Tell ya what...if you use the "IGNORE" feature for certain members, it will help you go faster. You can always UN-ignore later.

So, your choice. Wallow in the lack of knowledge of a great scientific feat and believe the likes of Bart Sibrel, Ralph (I-Am-Sel-Taught) Rene'....and the not-too-smart Jarrah White by IGNORING those members who post the facts and the reality...OR...choose to GET EDUCATED> There is a lot to teach, in this thread alone...but it is by no means the whole story....

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Theres somthing called an opinion, Just beacuse you guys are Ripping him apart doesnt mean i should hate his work ??

I see logic in what he is saying.
and 143 Pages is wayy to much to read.

Theres a few flaws in what he does, like the test on the flags where he uses his Bedroom floor in relation to the Regolith on the moon Surface.
The Vibarations are very Diffrent between those two materials.

Im guessing most of you guys do actually belive that the goverment planned the landings?

(Have patience with ATS newb.)

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I see logic in what he is saying.

Then, please do more research and study. He Is Wrong!!

AND, he is merely repeating the SAME old tired nonsense that has been out there already, for years....SAME as YouTubers "GreenMagoos", and "ArcAngel4Myke" (or whatever his name is), and coutless other dolts.

...and 143 Pages is wayy to much to read.

Start on page...errrrr....139 then. Skip around, get to find stuff, you will (hopefully) learn.

Theres a few flaws in what he does....
A "few"?!? That is the understatement of the evening!!!

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join