It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
don't know if it has been discussed in this thread yet or not, i'm sure the substance probably has been...

found this and thought of this thread:
www.disclose.tv...

interesting moon hoax facts and supportive evidence, maybe...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Nope.

Nothing of the sort. No "supporting evidence" of any kind.

Mr 'blow dry' (David Percy, I believe?) is a bit of a loon. His junk contribution came out years and years ago, long since shown to be baseless.

No sound, atm, so memory will have to suffice --- but his ilk have appeared for some time, and unfortunately it seems "new" now and then, to those who first encounter it....

...spoken about in this article: www.braeunig.us...

...and here....
www.clavius.org...

His stuff keeps getting recycled because he (and Mary Bennett) want to sell their crap book...

Hucksters, all.....a'la Bart Sibrel. These people prey on others' gulliblity.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
don't know if it has been discussed in this thread yet or not, i'm sure the substance probably has been...

found this and thought of this thread:
www.disclose.tv...

interesting moon hoax facts and supportive evidence, maybe...

????

HOW are they interesting (let alone facts)?

'Esoteric Teacher', with a name like that, I have to ask - why would you post a link and not express your (properly considered) opinions, nor look at whether the issues there had been raised in the thread?

Don't you think such blind posting is a little .. lazy? And frankly, anyone who can't express their own opinions, do their own research or show a decent understanding of the topics being discussed in quite some detail... perhaps that person should think long and hard about how to USEFULLY contribute, let alone parrot some long debunked garbage...?

As for me, I don't post on threads about the role of differential calculus in quantum physics, baseball, basket weaving, brain surgery or the inner workings of Intel Quad Core processors. Can you guess why?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
Sorry to interrupt the self-love fest, but have ANY of you noticed that the author of the OP hasn't participated AT ALL since 5/1 (the next day after his post)!

You've all been had!

I stopped by to see how far off-target this had gotten, and am simply reassured that ATS no longer amounts to anything more than a forum for narcissists and dreamers.

There is no moon hoax. There is no credible evidence in support. All the rest of the 2500 posts/pages are pure wasted bandwidth.

deny ignorance

jw

Thanks for that, Jarrah!! Good to see you've seen the light! (just jokin'... your initials are sorta ironic!)

Anyway, yes, we have noticed, and let's rub it in a little more. The OP is a 'Vinstonas Wu' aka 'Winston Wu' - note that I am not 'outing' him - he did that himself, spamming his website on the first page of this thread. I won't repeat the link.

The irony is that Vinstonas Wu's website claims to be highly scientific and rational. There's a word for that - starts with BULL. There's much much more to the 'Wu' story, but I'll leave that to any investigative souls to find out for themselves......

Anyway, in regard to this thread, right here, Vinstonas Wu was BUSTED for deliberately misleading this forum about NASA's LLRV, claiming it had not been successfully flown on earth (it was, many hundreds of times). He then vanished from the thread - apparently Vinstonas Wu only talks about scientific method, honesty, skepticism. He doesn't practice it.

Mr Wu, aka WWu777 has since posted ELSEWHERE on ATS, so clearly he is simply too scared to return here. But that's ok, the search engines find all this. His tactics are exposed.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

here is the video Buzz was so angry about in that video.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

here is the video Buzz was so angry about in that video.

HAHAAHAH LOL!!! oh noooes!! don't give me that LOONG debunked Sibrel junk again! It's even debunked on wikipedia.. lol.

"His first televised encounter is with the Apollo 11 crewmember Buzz Aldrin. Inside an office room, he shows Dr. Aldrin his "secret" footage, which Sibrel says was sent to him by mistake from NASA.[2] According to Sibrel, this footage shows the crew rigging a shot inside their spacecraft to appear halfway to the Moon, when they were really in Earth orbit and trying to deceive the world.[3] Aerospace engineer Jay Windley is among those who claim that Sibrel has misinterpreted the video. He points out that the scene of Earth in the footage shows a cloud pattern that remains constant throughout the video, something that would not be possible if the crew were in Earth orbit. Furthermore, if a transparency were really used to simulate the appearance of Earth in deep space, as Sibrel has claimed, it could not adequately fake the weather conditions that have been documented as taking place in July 1969"

This may go way over your head of course, and you'd rather swallow Sibrel's camel than to actually do a little bit of investigation yourself.

Sibrels reasons not to believe that people landed on the moon is a religious one. Acoording to him God won't allow people to land on the moon, hence it didn't happen. He's a religious nut.. hence his obsession with swearing on the bible, and his use of bible quotes in his films. He's a creationist! It's called Lying for Jesus.

Well anyway.. if you want to believe Sibrel.. have a ball .. lol

So back to my question..

First of all, at the end of this video, you can see one of the astronauts swearing on the bible.

www.liveleak.com...

For the 3rd time.. Do you believe that the astronauts who swore on the bible actually went to the moon?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by payt69]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by payt69

I am not talking about sibril or whatever that person's name is. So what do you have to say about that video? You seemed to dodge it.

I am more of a JW fan personally.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by payt69

I am not talking about sibril or whatever that person's name is. So what do you have to say about that video? You seemed to dodge it.

Still dodging eh?

for the 4th time:

Do you believe that the astronauts who swore on the bible went to the moon?

If you're not familiar with Sibrel, i strongly advise you stop posting his junk.. you're going to make a fool of yourself.

JW isn't much better, btw. Whereas Sibrel is a religious nut, and his motivation for his ignorance can be pointed out quite easily, i'm not sure what JW's reason is. Then again.. those reminders of his DVD's being for sale at the end of his videos might be a good hint.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by payt69

reply to post by payt69

Still dodging eh?

for the 4th time:

If you're not familiar with Sibrel, i strongly advise you stop posting his junk.. you're going to make a fool of yourself.

JW isn't much better, btw. Whereas Sibrel is a religious nut, and his motivation for his ignorance can be pointed out quite easily, i'm not sure what JW's reason is. Then again.. those reminders of his DVD's being for sale at the end of his videos might be a good hint.

LOL I already call you a disinfo agent just because you say JW isn't any better. Yet, you also dodge the video in question. I don't believe in the bible or any religion for the matter. More excuse for TPTB to control people.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'd just like to take a momentary timeout to express my thanks for dragnet's sense of humour, in regards to his signature.

He quotes Albert Einstein...
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express -Albert Einstein"

But you'll note the quote is chopped off. The words at the end, the ones missing, are as follows:

..the results of his thoughts in clear form...

How apt, that those particular words are missing from dragnet's signature...

Nice one, drag. Attention to detail. Your strongest point.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by payt69

reply to post by payt69

Still dodging eh?

for the 4th time:

LOL I already call you a disinfo agent just because you say JW isn't any better. Yet, you also dodge the video in question. I don't believe in the bible or any religion for the matter. More excuse for TPTB to control people.

Well you're the one who posted the Sibrel video... maybe you want to check your sources before you post their junk next time

So it wouldn't make a difference whether those astronauts swore on the bible or not to you eh? Well i can't blame you.. it doesn't to me either. But still.. you seemed to wonder why those astronauts don't swear on the bible. Now that you know some actually did, i guess it's not that important anymore

Jarrah White.. what can i say.. he's a total nitwit. He's continuously misleading everyone. He claims that Hams can't USE the bandwidth that Apollo was communicating on, yet he forgets to mention that they CAN listen to those frequencies.

Then there's the incident with the picture with the shadows that face eachother. Impossible, according to JW, must be faked with multiple lightsources, hence it was made in a studio.

Well as it turns out anyone can go outside (at the right time of day, when the sun is about 15-19 degrees over the horizon) and reproduce that picture.

Then there's the debacle with his teacher posing as an expert on perspective which turned out to be false. She admitted she was being used by JW, under the guise of a school project, and she played along. Does JW mention that anywhere?

Look when we're dealing with this level of incompetency... well i'm not going to bother looking into his videos anymore. You know you're being had.. how many times do you want to fall in the same trap?

IF you want to believe in JW's stuff.. have fun! But since you seem like you might be a smart guy, i think sooner or later you'll realise you've been had.. there's just a little bit of ego in the way, if your reluctance to answer my question is any indication

[edit on 14-7-2010 by payt69]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Here's a nice video explaining what Jarrah considers one of the 'most damning pieces of evidence'.

After watching this video, do you still think this is a 'damning piece of evidence'? Or could it be that JW simply doesn't understand shadows and/or photography?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

am not talking about sibril or whatever that person's name is. So what do you have to say about that video? You seemed to dodge it.

Dodging questions is definitely your personal best.

Why don't you answer payt69's question?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

wow, you are so smart you deserve a star just like they do in grade school. Give you a star for being a good little boy. I give you a star.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by theability

OMG...I just answered him a few posts up. If you paid attention and read instead of posting the first post you saw, then you would of seen my answer.

Carlin was right critical thinking is no good for Americans now a days. TPTB don't want that.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

OMG...I just answered him a few posts up. If you paid attention and read instead of posting the first post you saw, then you would of seen my answer.

Carlin was right critical thinking is no good for Americans now a days. TPTB don't want that.

This is your answer to the question: "Do you believe that the astronauts who swore on the Bible really went to the Moon?"

Now you have to explain why you brought the point up at all. I've been ignoring the past few pages because there was zero new evidence brought to the table. However, I cannot pass up an opportunity to cast light on the inconsistencies of the moon hoax argument.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

You did not answer him you avoided the question by saying this:

So in other words your banter about astronauts was purely MISLEADING the forum in another attempt to act like you have something to support your stance?

Man get serious, are you serious?
Because you just made yourself look like a complete fool for saying this:

ahhhh yeah and I love it how buzz just didn't like that one video in that last episode of JW video. So tell me why doesn't Buzz swear on the bible?

You don't believe in the bible so why bring it up, it has no relevance to you!

I cannot believe what you call your evidence, you don't even believe in it!

Do you see that you contradict yourself!

Shame on you again dragnet53!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Great minds think a like, I couldn't pass up this either!

Why did he bring the bible up if he doesn't believe in it?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

It wasn't really an answer though. You just stated that you don't believe in any religion. Well good for you.. but then what does an astronaut swearing on the bible mean to you? Pretty meaningles i would say eh?

And isn't it funny.. there's this mount everest of evidence that people landed on the moon.. Tangible evidence that you can look at, measure and test for yourself.

But what do people like Sibrel need for proof that they landed on the moon? He needs them to swear on the bible! What's wrong with that picture? This is the kind of lunacy (excuse the pun) you come across when you're dealing with hoaxies.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join