It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by FoosM

Are you reduced to attacking a persons sentence structure?

I don't have to attack you personally? You sentence that you posted was horrid!

That isn't a personal attack it is THE TRUTH!

Learn the difference.

If I wanted to attack you, I'd talked about your inability to see reality.

Also be in tune with physics, and of course understanding basic principles of spaceflight, which you have demonstrated a million times you do not.

Pointing out your sentence was horrible isn't an attack Foosm, don't be such a baby,

BOO HOO! :shk:

There isn't single thing on this thread that you have been right about YET!

[edit on 26-6-2010 by theability]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by theability]

Ah so if I told you that english was not my mother language would you still make a big issue about it? Because I wonder how good your grammar would be if we had to speak in my mother tongue?

And it was a personal attack. You didn't make a comment about grammar in general, you specifically pointed out my grammatical construction when in fact this thread is littered with misspellings and mistakes from all sides. So why would you derail a thread, go off topic, to point out a grammar mistake? And if you are going to point out mistakes like spelling and grammar to give us an lesson in english, at least have the courtesy to provide us with corrections.

By the way, your last post is full of grammatical errors. It makes no sense at all.
It is a confusing jumble of random thoughts. Are you having a mental breakdown?

Focus on this it might help:

Thats it... do you see that remote controlled moon buggy with its fake doll glued to its chair? Do you remember how people said it was unsafe for Astros to jump too high because they could puncture their suits? So why do they allow this careless demonstration with an EXPENSIVE moon buggy? What if it hit a bump? Or made a turn too sharp? Well those things they dont have to worry about when its fake.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Thats it... do you see that remote controlled moon buggy with its fake doll glued to its chair?

No. I see a real LRV with a real person wearing an EVA suit driving.

YOU must prove: A) That it is remote controlled ( gee, that's a new one!!
You guys just keep coming up with any whacky idea you want to, without any fear it'll be laughed away?? Wow! )

B) That it's a "fake" doll. Really, what exactly IS a "fake" doll??? Hologram??
It is quite a stumper, that.

(Side question, extra creidt -- Earlier you asked "What if I English isn't my first language?" Is it, or not?? AND, are you "JarrahWhite", or are you the OP, wearing a sock name?? Because, you will note, the OP has NOT returned to this thread since May 1st. Although he has been posting a few other places...)

(Second side question, because this may help many of us in future -- I'd really like to know your age. Are you at least an adult [that would be age 18 in the U.S.])

Do you remember how people said it was unsafe for Astros to jump too high because they could puncture their suits?

Huh??? Oh....THAT was sometimes mentioned in response to the OTHER ridiculous claims, by "hoaxers", that an Astronaut should have been able to jump six times as high as on Earth, because it was 1/6th G?

Well, first..regarding a puncture...NO! That wasn't a concern...and if you'd bother to learn about the design and construction of the EVA suits, you wouldn't ask that question. (However, your purpose in asking is obvious, to all here....it involves an activity spelt T-R-O-L-L-I-N-G)

Back to the "jumping", and the 'hoax' claims....this needs to be repeated every few pages, because after such a long thread has been made, most dipping in won't read the entire thing.

"weight" and "mass" are important to understand, when thinging about environments other than One Earth G. 'weight" is our measuremeant of a "mass"...."weight" is arbitrary, therefore, and will vary according to the gravitational acceleration it is encountering.

"mass", for any given object, will be THE SAME, regardless of gravitational acceleration environment. Inertia, momentum, those basics of the physics of motion...NEWTONIAN physics of motion, apply to the "mass".

That's just one aspect of "jumping" on the Moon...other has to do with the lack of full flexibility of the EVA suits. Try wrapping yourself up in bandages, like a mummy, and see how high YOU can then jump.

Finally, we see the full-blown INANITY (you may use an onine dictionary, be our guest) exhibited by the following 'question':

So why do they allow this careless demonstration with an EXPENSIVE moon buggy? What if it hit a bump?

"careless"?? Hardly. guess youhave no clue how fast it was going, and what its top speed was?? Didn't think so...

"hit a bump"??
IT DID!! Many!!!

Your 'friend' that posted that video does your "cause" no favors...none at all. Shame that you THINK it helps you....

Intelligent, rational experienced and even average individuals can see that Apollo is reality...why can't you??

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Are you having a mental breakdown?

Now see FoosM that is a PERSONAL ATTACK!

Gee you finally learned the difference!

Bravo! You got something right!

Now if you could state something about Apollo that made sense...

Plastic dolls and miniature LRVs, I think you are the one in need of a psychiatric consultation, not me!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Guys why is this still even being talked about? It's evident some people are a little mentally challenged when it comes to actual science.

yeah, and the best you can do is troll about Jarrah stuff. He does backs up his claims and does good research. All you can do is claim to be smart and not back things up.

NASA knew the risks and it would be easier to fake it than send two astronauts to their death. I watched halo addendum series. He has a lot of good points even especially about the JAXA pictures. I agree with him on 'em. I read the quotes to on JAXA site. They stated "supposed landing site" and "potential halo from apollo 15". That to me states they partial believe.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Huh??

Jarrah ..... does back(s) up his claims and does good research.

Really?

You think that, do you?? When each and every time 'JarrahWhite' gets torn apart, for his appallingly sloppy 'research' (usually none at all, it is based on a self-important opinionated bias) OR his intentional (for it can only be intentional, unless his IQ is equal to that of a lemon) misrepresentation of the science...he twists and completely miscategorizes things.

His banal presentations are exceeded only by is stunning ignorance. They are enhanced, though, by his melodious speaking voice, and mocking tone of ridicule.......

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Must of been nice for Peter Kubrik to get his career hand picked for him and make a nice living out of lies. It goes to show you that this world is rigged and only a select few brings out "history" in the making.

I bet if you watch all those movies you stated it does truly hint at the moon landings being faked. also notice that those movies were done fast like they had a certain time limit. Most movies take about a year to write and produce. Three movies in less than a year? Damn, must of been some speedy writers!

[edit on 26-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

have you ever watched his documentaries? I also watched where bill plate (sp?) got owned by Joe Rogan. that was hilarious to watch. I love it how people say something about somebody and never once watched their detractors videos. I guess they are too afraid to get their beliefs changed.

Halo Addendum series was good and plan to watch his first documentary when I have time though.

god bless android phones btw.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM
Ah so if I told you that english was not my mother language would you still make a big issue about it? Because I wonder how good your grammar would be if we had to speak in my mother tongue?

Mmm, I think it's obvious now what the issue is. I think it's pretty common knowledge the US isn't exactly the most popular nation in the world with some people and a lot are jealous of it's achievements. Some people will do anything to try and discredit everything the US has achieved just out of some sort of bitterness, regardless of what the evidence suggests. Their hatred fuels them, logic and reasoning is non-existant. It's a pure hate filled slanderfest (or libelfest if you want to be pedantic).

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

LOL 34% of Americans not believing in the moon hoax landing jealous of America's achievements?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by FoosM

Must of been nice for Peter Kubrik to get his career hand picked for him and make a nice living out of lies. It goes to show you that this world is rigged and only a select few brings out "history" in the making.

Who is Peter Kubrik?

Once again a demonstration of your extensive knowledge base. The kind of knowledge base necessary to make reasoned decisions and to apply critical thinking.

No wonder there is a disconnect with reality. You have little idea of what you or anyone else is talking about. Just parroting information...wrong information.

[edit on 6/26/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The question of the day:

Who in the heck is Peter Kubrik?

:shk:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by FoosM

Are you having a mental breakdown?

Now see FoosM that is a PERSONAL ATTACK!

Gee you finally learned the difference!

Bravo! You got something right!

Now if you could state something about Apollo that made sense...

Plastic dolls and miniature LRVs, I think you are the one in need of a psychiatric consultation, not me!

All I did was to ask the question.
I see you didn't answer.
I suppose that could be part of the mental breakdown.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by AgentSmith

LOL 34% of Americans not believing in the moon hoax landing jealous of America's achievements?

And your point is? Maybe you would use the opinions of the general population to form ideas but I certainly wouldn't.

apparantly:

about 45% of North Americans believe that "God created human beings pretty much in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years or so."

en.wikipedia.org...

^^ Note how I provide a source for my information by the way.

But back to the point, I think it's pretty clear that just because a relatively large percenatge of the general population believes something it most certainly does not give a clear indication of the truth. Most people used to think the Earth was flat not that long ago, some people still do. Is that true as well?

You'll note that the majority of hoax believers with any intelligence change their minds once presented with the evidence. The only exceptions are the mentally challenged and those with a set agenda, i.e. selling a product or slandering the US and it's achievements. Please note though I am not from the US, in fact I'm not always a big fan of the country. However if you are going to criticise at least criticise genuine issues rather than manufacture fantasies.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by FoosM

Thats it... do you see that remote controlled moon buggy with its fake doll glued to its chair?

Its a fake astronaut attached to a fake rover on a fake lunar landscape.
See it once that way you wont be able to un-see it. But I'm sure your determined not to look at it any other way.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by FoosM]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

All I did was to ask the question.
I see you didn't answer.
I suppose that could be part of the mental breakdown.

Foosm, seriously get with the program here, your really stepping out of bounds here.

We as in many of us Apollo supporters have dealt with you for hundreds of post with you commitment of posting GARBAGE about Apollo. And yet to date you have done nothing be be a fool about science and the technology that was used to land man upon the moon.

You have proven beyond reasonable doubt that your IGNORANT to say the least.

ON ATS we try to show people when their ignorance is about to land them in trouble and now is the time. Do not try to have a battle of wits with me, this is about YOU PROVING APOLLO was fake.

Now by all means do so, POST SOMETHING INTELLIGENT! Say something that at least shows you have an IQ above 65. But if you want to continue down the path of calling me mental I can sure tell you that your days on ATS are numbered.

Now again, do you have something useful to say or you going to act like a fool on ATS?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by FoosM

Its a fake astronaut attached to a fake rover on a fake lunar landscape.
See it once that way you wont be able to un-see it. But I'm sure your determined not to look at it any other way.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by FoosM]

Translation:
The tensile strength of my arguments has proven indequate.
I will now try to replace my arguments with assertions.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The truth about the hoax is seeping out in all kinds of ways

THE APOLLO MOONLANDING CONTROVERSY – TRUTH OR HOAX?

My intention for this research was to prove that the Apollo Moonlandings did happen.

I used a method called Reverse Speech to make an audio analysis of numerous original sound recordings of the astronauts and many others involved in the Apollo Moonlandings.

Reverse Speech is a communication process that occurs every time we speak. It manifests backwards in our forward communications and can be heard by recording human conversations and playing them in reverse. Reversals (the name given to reversed messages) occur in the unconscious mind in everyday language as well as metaphors and archetypes. They address behavioural patterns, unconscious thoughts and belief systems.

Speech reversals occur within forward speech and are formed automatically by the brain. They are delivered, received and understood on an unconscious level and relate to the forward dialogue in human speech. They always speak the Truth.

At one of my Reverse Speech presentations last year I played Neil Armstrong’s famous words : "This is one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind", which, in reverse, said : "Man will spacewal(k)."

A question arose from the audience asking whether that reversal indeed confirmed a moon landing. As it is a future tense reversal, it does not confirm that Mr Armstrong stood on the moon at that time. I was being made aware of the controversy around all the Apollo Programmes of which, up until that point, I had not been aware of. I took it as fact that I had seen, as a young child, Apollo 11 on the moon. Being made aware of the controversy promoted me to research this event with the intention of proving, with the use of Reverse Speech, that they indeed walked on the moon.

ALL 125 reversals found so far resulted in discrediting the Apollo moon landings and orbits. Many of the reversals found use the words "lie", "fraud", "set’", "farce" and even "movie". Documented here is a cross section of 25 out of the 125 reversals from various people at various times in various situations.

www.reversespeechinternational.com...

examples

President Nixon:
1. For every America[n this has to be the] proudest day of our lives
Deep is (our) Sin

Neil Armstrong:
6. During our flight to the moon we flew though the moon shadow. In fact the moon was eclipsed in the sun and ah we took the opportunity to try and take some photographs of it bu[t our film] was just not sufficiently fast to ah capture the event…
My Fraud

NASA cant get a break

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Does this strike you as a reasonable methodology? Play tapes backwards and twist them to mean what you want them to mean? Seriously?

jra

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

So why do they allow this careless demonstration with an EXPENSIVE moon buggy?

In what way was this careless? Please explain.

What if it hit a bump?

They hit many bumps. Have you seen what the Lunar surface looks like?

And how does one fake the dust flying out from the wheels in a vacuum at 1/6th G on Earth?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Wow i can officially say youve hit a new level of desperation on this one. Are you really serious this is the best you could come up with if truly the moon landings were faked and this is the best you can do? Well i guess that proves it folks when you play there statement backwards there obviously lying. Here foos try saying this a couple of times " I AM WE TALL DID" let me know what profound knowledge you get.

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join