It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Give it up....your disingenuousness is showing.

You lost in the thread that was about this so-called "find" --- as was pointed out numerous times.

To attempt using ONE photo, so far out of context, is nothing less that deceptive.

HERE is what YOU must do:

Cite, again, the provenance of that image....MET point, which EVA etc....(I suspect you know this already, and don't want to reveal) THEN let's compare to the OTHER photos, fromt he various camera magazines, and also any video recordings from the LRV camera.

IF you are so solidly convinced that this image "proves" soimething, then that challenge should be dead easy for you to actually "PROVE" it!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
To attempt using ONE photo, so far out of context, is nothing less that deceptive.

I'm the only one who's managed to get this 14mb high res .tiff image of the astronaut without his backpack. (see previous page.)

Yes it's only one photo, but by golly, it's a good one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74cab6317ddf.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4521d866d5f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

why do you keep posting the same image?

I can't see the smoking gun, nor the man on the grassy knoll.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

And therein is the PROOF that you are deceptive! Good job, thanks...

I'm the only one who's managed to get this 14mb high res .tiff image of the astronaut without his backpack.

Totally dodged my challenge ---

Made outrageous, self-important claim --- ("only" one?)

Doesn't have the courage of his/her convictions, when asked to pony up more corroboration...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theability
why do you keep posting the same image?

This is only the second time I've posted it; and only now because for the first time I've been provided with an ultra high res 14mb .tiff file which is unprecedented. The source is posted on the previous page.

What do you expect me to do ? keep it quiet ?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

This is only the second time I've posted it; and only now because for the first time I've been provided with an ultra high res 14mb .tiff file which is unprecedented. The source is posted on the previous page.

What do you expect me to do ? keep it quiet ?

OMG seriously? You think you have the only image in tiff of this? Wait I bet i can find this tiff in a few minutes and post the thing myself...

Watch!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

OMG seriously? You think you have the only image in tiff of this?
Watch!

Good luck .. mines from an inside source

edit: and it better be a good 10mb+

[edit on 15-6-2010 by ppk55]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

First off I am calling you out:

AS17-141-21608 Does not exist in TIFF format like the rest of Hasselblad Imagery.

You should tread very very lightly here, for if you say it does and I can prove it doesn't that would mean you are intentionally misleading the forum and that is called lying, or better put,

creating a HOAX

Now again. You say you have an inside source and I am calling you a Misleader.

Now supply your source for AS17-141-21608 in a 14 MB Tiff or retract your statement.

Since you don't believe in Apollo to begin with , I really doubt you have an inside source That supplies you anything. Most of all, you are not the first to post this image and claim exactly what you claim, it was done a few years ago with a simple web search you can find that out.

So don't get caught hoaxing pk55 it might cost you!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppk55

Originally posted by A.Poster
He is DEFINITELY not wearing a backpack in that picture. In court that could be considered evidence i believe.

I actually think A.Poster could be on to something here... If the above image was shown to a jury, they would agree conclusively the astronaut was missing his life preserving backpack.

Indeed, and they would also have to come to the conclusion that he was a member of a certain family in Duckburg.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Why are we looking at this picture. First of all, it's a mess. Second, if you look at the shadow, you can clearly see the backpack. Third, what does it prove?

Either that, or the astronaut has an amazingly big butt.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Now supply your source for AS17-141-21608 in a 14 MB Tiff or retract your statement.

Ok, great idea, I'll disclose who provided me with the high res image above that proves the astronaut didn't have his PLSS (backpack) on.

Yeah sure, I'll just give up my source
great idea.

Here's another download to the original. I hope it works.
www.yourfilelink.com...

edit: if anyone has a permanent upload solution please let me know.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

I notice the astronaut doesn't have a left arm.

I wonder why Kubrick casted an armless man for the role?

PS: I've been following this thread from the beginning and I must tip my hat to the non-hoax believers. You've been patient and IMO, you have answered all challenges by HBs so far.
(albeit, some of you are a little rude at times. But I understand how this must test your patience.)

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

I have sent query to my sources and will find out the low down on the image AS17-141-21608 soon enough!

Again, there are many individuals that know exactly what formats of images exist.

And if you can show me the image and the source and I am wrong I will apologize.

But just remember, if its not true....

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Well actually you have to disclose sources to images that don't belong to you on this website it is part of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS regarding images and copyrights.

Since you don't own the image, your bound to give credits to the source of the AS17-141-21608 14 MB tiff you claim

See you not wanting to disclose your source is a huge issue and makes this all seem like bad UFO images on cell phones when people don't want to include EXIF data.

But again, I understand why you don't want to disclose your source. Most likely cause you don't have a source to disclose.

Anyway The truth will be know about the image soon enough!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by theability]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Anyway, whatever your source, at least this image proves that the astronaut wasn't wearing bermuda shorts, as you seemed to think on the other thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Still with the deflection, dissembling and outright lies??

Here is the challenge, again:

We now have confirmed (thanks theability) the image number:

"AS17-141-21608"

The 'AS17' refers to the overall mission number, Apollo 17. Rest are the cataloging numbers, to define the film magazine and order of the image.

In order to NOT be shown (because so far this is what it appears) to being deceptive, show the OTHER photos, the ones immediately before, and after #141-21608.

ALSO, look for the video that was recorded at the same EVA Station location. Shouldn't be that difficult, for such a "dedicated" researcher as yourself?

[edit on 15 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Well actually you have to disclose sources to images that don't belong to you on this website it is part of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS regarding images and copyrights.

It's a NASA image, so in the public domain.

edit: why can't you just accept, the astronaut above doesn't have a life preserving backpack on ? It's pretty obvious.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppk55

It's a NASA image, so in the public domain.

edit: why can't you just accept, the astronaut above doesn't have a life preserving backpack on ? It's pretty obvious.

Because it is undeniably obvious from the shadow that he has a backpack on.

(geez, this is easy)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Look you are not the first to post this image and claim these things about AS17-141-21608

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Look you are not the first to post this image

I'm the first to post the above image of the astronaut without a life preserving backpack (plss) in a high res 14mb format. period.

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join