It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hi all,
You won't believe this. This is no joke. I'm speechless as I write this.

The whole Moon Hoax Debate, which I thought had died off long ago, has been revived by this young genius from Australia who has been kicking butt against astronomers appointed by NASA to debate the moon hoaxers such as Phil Plait of www.badastronomy.com, Jay Windley, the Mythbusters program, and other "NASA Propagandists" as he calls them.

This kid is something you have to see to believe. He calls himself Jarrah White. He looks only about 25 or so, yet he's the best debater I've ever seen. His arguments and reasoning are so thorough and scholarly. Everything he says is sourced and documented. He has documents on everything, even stuff from the 60's. He even performs scientific experiments, when he can, to back up and illustrate his argument, showing and explaining each step to the viewer. Therefore, he doesn't just make arguments, he SHOWS you the scientific facts and results through experiments right in front of you, either by him, or by others.

In doing so, he has unmasked critical errors and omissions of Phil Plait, the Mythbusters, and others. It's absolutely brilliant. I'm astounded by it. I've never seen a young guy who was so thorough and logical. His videos all look very professionally produced and his presentation is very professional as well. It's something you have to see to believe.

Here is his YouTube Channel. He has like over 300 videos now. His video series is called MoonFaker.

www.youtube.com...

Check out this 3 part segment where he shows an untouched flag waving on the moon, where there is no air. Then he cites the Lunar Journal's 6 speculative explanations for the moving flag and debunks them all, with simple experiments, precendents and deduction.

MoonFaker: The Flags are Alive
www.youtube.com...

And here he shows you EXACTLY WHY the Lunar Module on the moon must have had a blast crater under it, contrary to NASA defenders' explanations to the contrary. All the math, science and documented experiments by NASA and other organizations is shown to you in full detail, in a five part video series.

MoonFaker - No Crater
www.youtube.com...

In this one, he gets to the bottom of the debate about whether the "C" rock in a moon photo right next to the "C" on the ground, is an original or the same photo with the "C" airbrushed out is, and whether it is a piece of hair or a marker. By simple research and deduction, Jarrah White shows that the NASA defenders are wrong and supporting an obvious cover up.

MoonFaker - Rocks and Crocks
www.youtube.com...

In this funny one, he explains how in theory the astronauts should have been able to jump 14 feet in the air, according to NASA's calculations, yet the Apollo astronauts usually only jumped 20 inches off the ground, and why NASA's defenders' explanations for this do not fit.

MoonFaker - One Giant Leap
www.youtube.com...

Here's another thoroughly researched one. Here he takes some famous photographs with lighting oddities and performs tedious experiments to see if NASA defenders' explanations hold up. In it, he even exposes deceit and factual errors by the Mythbusters program.

MoonFaker - Reflect on this
www.youtube.com...

There's more at his channel, including many videos dissecting and scrutinizing the recent LRO aerial photos of the moon, which seem to be far less accurate than even Google Earth is.

LRO Series
www.youtube.com...

The only folks who won't like these videos are the establishment defenders who mistakenly believe that "authority = truth" and worship "status quo and orthodoxy" as their Lord and God, and believe that "critical thinking" can never be used against establishment or orthodoxy, only against those who would challenge it.

Remember folks, a true skeptic is willing to challenge authority and orthodoxy, and apply his critical thinking and skepticism in that direction. Those who absolutely cannot are not skeptics, they are establishment defenders. Randi, Shermer, CSICOP, the BadAstronomy.com folks, the Mythbusters, Penn and Teller, and the skeptics on my SCEPCOP forum are establishment defenders, not true skeptics.

These establishment defenders were taught in high school that "authority = truth" and therefore is never to be questioned, and that doing and believing what you're told leads to reward, while the opposite leads to punishment. They are unable to free themselves of their programming and conditioning, so in that sense, they are not "freethinkers".

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This man's skills are pretty well representative of the "Internet Generation" and his use of technology to support his arguments.

It's wonderful that he has chosen the right side of the fight, otherwise we would have a new boy genius disinformation artist to compete with. I think it is safe to say that we're entering a whole new world of argument and debate, where transparency and honesty can never be fought with lies and deception.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It all looked a bit too much like myth busters, including the "busted" stamp and totally flawed experiments.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Awesome~!

This a topic that ( sadly ) I never have much credence or attention to...

But, when its laid out in front of me like this, spread eagle
, its hard not to at least giv'er a go.

Ive watched the first couple you posted and the implications are intriguing if not staggering.

I wonder what it feels like to be a grown man and be bested by a kid....

Think about that sound (in cartoons) when something is shrinking, thats probably what those guys were hearing

Ok, now think about a Bratwurst morphing into a vienna sausage

Good find! The conspiracy movement needs more guys like this young man.... Hopefully he takes on 9-11 next!

[edit on 30-4-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

What would you suggest good sir?

That we continue watching amateur videos full of speculation, but providing no real evidence aside from pictures and assumptions?

At least this guy is TRYING

If everyone approached conspiracies in the same manner as this young man in the videos, the general public might actually take us seriously

I know...I know... a guy can dream though right?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You should be paid to advertise for this kid, because your description alone has sold me on watching these clips.

It will take me some time to consume them all, but I will return to comment on them.

Just wanted to say that you have convinced me that these videos should be viewed by my eyes.

Promotional manager?

Or just a guy making a thread about some clips?

I don't care...you still get a star and flag for presenting these to me in a way that makes me want to watch them.

S&F

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by -PLB-

What would you suggest good sir?

That we continue watching amateur videos full of speculation, but providing no real evidence aside from pictures and assumptions?

At least this guy is TRYING

If everyone approached conspiracies in the same manner as this young man in the videos, the general public might actually take us seriously

I know...I know... a guy can dream though right?

Well he could at least have given it a tiny bit more thought. Example: the "footstep" theory. He compares the flagpole with his bed. He totally neglects the leveraging effect of the flag pole. He also neglects the elastic attribute the soil on the moon may have. Instead he is jumping on a concrete floor.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP!!! I too thought the whole moon hoax debate was over, but this is insane...this guy is genius, thanks for sharing this...I will be watching all of these videos...they are so good...S&F

PS - I can't believe I'm actually starting to buy into this moon hoax thing...he definitely has his $#!T on lock...

[edit on 30/4/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I just watched the "Reflect on this" series of 4 videos, and the kid did a great job re-examining the evidence. The only issue I saw was this: When he was debunking the Mythbusters episode in which they used a scale model of the lunar lander and Armstrong with Portland cement as the analog for the lunar surface, this kid used the cements percentage of reflective quality as a means to debunk the experiment. He stated that Portland cement has a much higher percentage of reflectivity than the lunar surface. However, the kid did not take into account that the Mythbusters used a mixture of Portland cement AND charcoal by their own admission. Adding charcoal to the cement would have acted to dim down the reflectivity of the cement, but this kid never addresses this. He only bases his argument on the percentage of reflectivity of the Portland cement.

I do feel he made some solid points though, and has given some new breath to the moon landing conspiracy. I am not yet 100% convinced though, but thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

on the flag waving video you linked to, in his first experiment, he assumes that a statically charged balloon in normal atmosphere and gravity will have the exact same effect on a flag as a statically charged astronaut in a low gravity near vacuum.

the video footage he is discussing when he does this is really interesting but i'll need a really good reason to take him seriously after that.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

This kid is damn good, he backs up and attempt to explain the minutia. Also if the C on the C rock is a hair, then why is there another hair in the same configuration on the soil. Talk to the producer Stanlely Kubrick of 2001 space odyssey. Word is that he helped to make the moon landing and he told us that in the movie The Shining (original, google it).

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Whether he's right or wrong....
Whether you agree or disagree with his findings....

This guy is impressive.

S & F!

Tp the OP -- I sense a background in sales or marketing....
Just kidding -- great pitch for watching the videos. It worked, I watched.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
You should be paid to advertise for this kid, because your description alone has sold me on watching these clips.

It will take me some time to consume them all, but I will return to comment on them.

Just wanted to say that you have convinced me that these videos should be viewed by my eyes.

Promotional manager?

Or just a guy making a thread about some clips?

I don't care...you still get a star and flag for presenting these to me in a way that makes me want to watch them.

S&F

Thanks. Actually I've never even exchanged any emails with him. I've just seen a ton of his Moonfaker series videos. I'll send him the link to this thread though, to invite him to come here and post. This is, after all, the biggest conspiracy forum on the internet, as far as I know.

And he definitely deserves more exposure. His quality of work is impeccable. He must have put thousands of hours into it. I wish his videos would be aired on PBS or Discovery Channel or something. They are that good.

Here is his new series called "Flagging the dead horse" where he deals with recent arguments from his opponents about the untouched waving flag again:

www.youtube.com...

Also, in his long Exhibit D series, he deals with the standard moon rock arguments, the laser reflector arguments, and the ham radio arguments, all with scholarly citations and documents. Definitely worth watching. You'll be surprised at what he comes up with. I wonder how he finds so many documents. I could never unearth as many as he does. Here is the link to that series too:

www.youtube.com...

Hope you enjoy them.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Jarrah is great, but more are needed. What does it say when NASA has to now rely on those two goofy propagandists on the Mythbusters television show to keep those unquestioning members of the masses in check?

Why does the illuminati need the masses to fall for the Moon Hoax so bad?
Because something pretending to be "aliens" is coming very soon to help bring in the anti-Christ's 7 year New World Order. It's harder to believe in "aliens" if we can't even get off this litlle rock of ours. If you do not fall or this, the fake Mars rovers, and fake Hubble deep fields, then you might figure out what these coming fake ""aliens" really are. And you might fgure out what time frame you are really in.

Take the red pill and face the desert of the real for what it really is...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I'll send him the link to this thread though, to invite him to come here and post. This is, after all, the biggest conspiracy forum on the internet, as far as I know.
Yes, please do. That would be great, I wonder if he's already a member, I doubt he wouldn't know of ATS with the amount of research he must have done.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Whether he's right or wrong....
Whether you agree or disagree with his findings....

This guy is impressive.

S & F!

Tp the OP -- I sense a background in sales or marketing....
Just kidding -- great pitch for watching the videos. It worked, I watched.

You are very perceptive. I do have a minor in Marketing, but my major was Computer Information Systems, which I found to be boring as hell.

I currently run an anti pseudoskeptic site at www.debunkingskeptics.com... where you can see all my debunking articles of Randi, the Skeptics and the CSICOPers.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

There's more at his channel, including many videos dissecting and scrutinizing the recent LRO aerial photos of the moon, which seem to be far less accurate than even Google Earth is.

Oh dear, the google Earth pictures at lower altitudes are taken by planes, so of course the LRO photos aren't going to be of the same detail.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Interesting videos. I personally don't believe that the moon landings were a hoax (and I don't wanna debate it, just my opionon). But this kid is DAMN good at what he does, will watch all his videos.

Thanks for posting!

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
My wife called it "old hat" debunking stuff from the '60's.

thats all well and good,,
but what i want to know is.,,

"what have "they" done TO us lately.
???????????????????????????????????

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

i don't like the kid who does the secondary voice work, it hurts my ears. am i a region-dialectist (made it up) person or am i right??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join