It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Chinese U.F.O Mags. 'The Spiral Sequel'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
A while ago I launched the thread:

Old Chinese U.F.O Mags. and 'that' spiral

In that thread I showcased some old Chinese U.F.O. magazines I stumbled across in Beijing, China.

In particular, I hi-lighted one magazine that featured some interesting photos on the inside back cover...photos that may be of keen interest to those studying the Norway Sky Spiral.

Here is a review of that magazine:

Now, in the best tradition of sequels (Star Wars/The Empire Strikes Back) or, perhaps, the worst tradition of sequels (Planet Of The Apes/Beneath The Planet Of The Apes) I now present my sequel.

Like Willard going up the river in search of Kurtz I rode my vintage 1973 Yongjiu bicycle, criss-crossing the labyrinth that is Beijing, in search of more old book markets and ever on the outlook for those old U.F.O. magazines.

Success was mine.

I hope you find the result interesting:

*The details of the photos in both magazines are the same: ALL the photos were taken on August 27, 1988 - 9:05 PM Beijing time.*

univac500

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Nice find! The spiral couldn't have been HAARP Created because I don't believe HAARP was in existence in 1988.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nice spiral, If it wasn't for the age of the magazine you would probably see that it looked like the Norway spiral.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Nice find! The spiral couldn't have been HAARP Created because I don't believe HAARP was in existence in 1988.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Great point.

You have single-handedly debunked 15% of all threads on ATS!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by univac500

Those effects look a lot like what anti Tesla agents tell us are rocket launches.
But we know different.
China had the UFO before they had missiles must be true or how ever
could we trust them with atomic weapons.
America gave it all away and keeping up the Tesla suppression.

new topics

top topics

join