It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medinah man charged with smearing feces on parking ticket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

A 22-year-old Medinah man has been charged by police after smearing feces on a parking ticket and stuffing it into a Bartlett village payment box.

Alexander J. Bailey, of the 6N600 block of Medinah Road in Medinah, put the parking ticket smeared with excrement into the payment box on April 6, said Sgt. Geoffrey Pretkelis of the Bartlett Police Department.

The stained ticket was discovered soon after when a village employee was processing the village mail, Pretkelis said.

It was unclear when Bailey received the parking ticket, or if he actually paid the ticket that was stuffed into the box.

Bailey was charged by police with a misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct, and has been released after posting bail on a $5,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on June 1, officials said.

Source

I really don't know what to think of this. It's grody, funny, upsetting, pleasing and disturbing all at the same time. Either that man was a moron, really hated government more than me, which is difficult to do, or just had a bad day I guess...

I do have to admit though, I felt like doing something regrettable with the census paper especially after informing me it was required by law. Nothing that pisses me off more than someone trying to collect personal and private data and I don't care who they are. Anyway, back on topic.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ya know, it would seem to me, that if you wanted to give the cops a s**t smeared piece of paper, you should give them one that doesn't have your name on it. I dunno, that's just me

join