It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager convicted of terror plot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I dont believe this story, I dont believe this Nicky kid even exists, and I suspect this news story is straight up propaganda, meant to instill fear in the populace by its own government.

Simple way to prove this, go to Newcastle Crown Court on 14th May to see them get sentenced!

This is BBC news, photo's of the lad and his father. Interviews with the arresting Police officers, how much evidence do you need?

I just checked the 2010 Electoral Role and according to this, there definitely is 1 Nicky Davison aged between 16-20 and 2 Ian Davison's between 40 and 44, living in County Durham (I have to pay to join site to get more info) www.192.com...

So, as there are matches on the electoral role, and taking into account the integrity of the BBC, and photo's, and interviews with arresting police officers, how can you honestly say this is a hoax!

The facts are there plain and simple.

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Oh my God, this is the most ridiculous *snip* I've seen in years! Come on. both of those books are not only available in mainstream bookstores, there are also free copies of them online. That, and anyone who is REALLY up to acts of nerfariousness ALREADY KNOWS that those books are filled with outdated and highly inaccurate information.

This is baiting precedent, that's all. And anyone who sticks up for the creibility of cops and the mainstream media is obviously working for one of them because no one in their right mind would say some ridiculous *snip* like that. I see you Merlin of the Wild, don't think you're not transparent to some folks. You know what you gotta do.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/11/2010 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4by4dave
Oh my God, this is the most ridiculous *snip* I've seen in years! Come on. both of those books are not only available in mainstream bookstores, there are also free copies of them online. That, and anyone who is REALLY up to acts of nerfariousness ALREADY KNOWS that those books are filled with outdated and highly inaccurate information.

This is baiting precedent, that's all. And anyone who sticks up for the creibility of cops and the mainstream media is obviously working for one of them because no one in their right mind would say some ridiculous *snip* like that. I see you Merlin of the Wild, don't think you're not transparent to some folks. You know what you gotta do.

I am a free spirit, I am here to point out the obvious, this is a real Court Case, no wait, hang on, it's all fake, I'll just pop up to County Durham and tell Mr Davison and his son that they don't have to go to court 'cos it's all make believe! The only ones spouting sh*t here are people that think this is a conspiracy. These are real people on the electoral register. By saying i'm working for "them" is just crap, this ain't no conspiracy, just news!
Some people just choose to ignore facts and believe in fantasy!

"I see you Merlin of the Wild, don't think you're not transparent to some folks. You know what you gotta do"

yeah I know what i gotta do, find the truth, expose the fraud and not let gullible people be led by lies and misinformation, I ain't got nothing to hide.
You know what you gotta do to.... ha ha !

I am the one who says "Prove it", I am the one who wants to see the "facts", I am the JOKER in the pack and I'll throw the spanner in the works whenever I see a falsehood! I go against the grain! No Fear!

Peace

Mod Edit: snipped censor circumventing quote

[edit on 6/11/2010 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I am the JOKER in the pack

Peace

Bloody snake in the grass more like it boyo, Mebion Glyndwr, dal dy dyr! Anyone supporting the politics and policies of a bloody occupation government has no business speaking Cymraig! You can't sign off with peace, when you're supporting bloody warmongers and their coopted system. Yeah. He was convicted in a "high court." Doesn't mean the charges weren't spurious, and the evidence shaky and the conviction rigged. Duh.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4by4dave

I am the JOKER in the pack

Peace

Bloody snake in the grass more like it boyo, Mebion Glyndwr, dal dy dyr! Anyone supporting the politics and policies of a bloody occupation government has no business speaking Cymraig! You can't sign off with peace, when you're supporting bloody warmongers and their coopted system. Yeah. He was convicted in a "high court." Doesn't mean the charges weren't spurious, and the evidence shaky and the conviction rigged. Duh.

Hahaha,

who said I am " supporting the politics and policies of a bloody occupation government", there are people on here who are saying these two guys aren't even real! WTF! I am just pointing out that they are real! U r really paranoid I CAN sign off with PEACE as I DON'T go "supporting bloody warmongers",

"He was convicted in a "high court." Doesn't mean the charges weren't spurious, and the evidence shaky and the conviction rigged. Duh."

How do you know the charges weren't legit, evidence overwhelming and the conviction sound?".... the fact is you don't........ BUT A JURY DID, what evidence can you give me that this is a propaganda hoax? None

B.S. again

I remember back in the mid '80s there were a number of books that became banned in the UK, one of them was "Black Medicine - the dark art of death", this censorship is nothing new. What is "new" is the "any number of terrorism laws" that have been invented to lock people up.

Peace

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Myrddin Wyllt]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Firstly please try to stay on topic and avoid personal attacks as this is a serious issue which needs to be known by everyone. Lets try to keep the thread about the issue. A boy who by association and supposed "social" views and "records that could be useful to committing terrorism" is arrested, tried and convicted for his "thoughts" and knowledge he has gained. basically this seems to be the birth pains of thought crime.

When will enough be enough and we start taking steps, legally mind you, we must work in the system. How can we sit idly by and let this happen. I've done my best to find this example as its the most recent to me of how the world has gone crazy yet again in its attempts to stop "terrorism".

Job well done, mission accomplished, I bet this is the UK's watershed moment for things to come. Whats next burning of books in pubic squares for "illegal" or banned material. and setting up a firewall around the UK to prevent information from getting out about these issues or coming in about the world.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by LurkingSleipner] (to add)

"Davison Snr already admitted six charges, including producing deadly Ricin, one of the world's most dangerous substances." from Telegraph.co.UK This quote is blatantly sensationalist in regards to Ricin. While ricin, as stated by the U.S. CDC has a lethal dose of 500 micrograms (about half a grain of sand) to a human. The Biological weapon claim by the arresting and judicial jurisdiction on behalf of the father is ludicrous, The amount of Ricin needed to be effective as a weaponized agent would literally be tonnes of Ricin to cover any substantial area. even the U.S. military ceased its investigation of Ricin as an agent in favor of much more efficient and cost effective agents.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by LurkingSleipner]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrddin Wyllt

Integrity of the BBC? dont make me laugh, the BBC wipes its arse with the royal charter on unbiast journalism every day!!!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Normally I would agree that this was A unjust arrest.

As having information is not incriminating. "the anarchists" cookbook can be brought in shops in a physical form. It is well known as being mostly bs, And will get you blown up.

But this IS justifiable. His links to terrorism are unquestionably incriminating in themselves. I have no doubt about the intentions of this young man, wich are to cause terror, death, and chaos.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmodromia tis parnasida
reply to post by Myrddin Wyllt

Integrity of the BBC? dont make me laugh, the BBC wipes its arse with the royal charter on unbiast journalism every day!!!

I dare say they don't, but inventing a story, with fake people being prosecuted by fake policemen interviewed on tv, appearing in the non- existant "Newcastle Crown Court" is a bit much, even for the BBC, and the Uk papers, and all the other UK News sources, are they all behind this conspiracy?.....lol!

Whether they are guilty of any crime or not is not my point, they are real people, arrested by real police officers and are being tried in a real Court! If people really think this story is a conspiracy, rather than a very real prosecution and a case of extreme censorship, then it just proves what a really crazy world we live in.....ha!

Peace

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

All I have to say is one mans "terrorism" as another mans "revolution". And revolution is usually never started by a majority, mostly in history it has been started by a smaller oppressed group against a massive and organized group. Just because we do not agree with someones ideals or views of life does not automatically make them a terrorist, and its high time we started using the appropriate terms and language for groups and individuals rather then harmful blanket statements. simply from our unwillingness to research and investigate or through our willingness to divide ourselves rather then solving the base issues from which the conflict stems. A label does not a solution make.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkingSleipner

You dont revolutionise the country, by making and releasing ricin.

you dont revolutionise the world by killing innocent people.

Chaos is not revolution. Order will not come out of it.
These people Will only help the goverment restrain us,

Laws are created because of these fools, that take away our liberty. our freedom.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by LurkingSleipner

You don't revolutionize the country, by making and releasing ricin.

you don't revolutionize the world by killing innocent people.

Chaos is not revolution. Order will not come out of it.
These people Will only help the government restrain us,

Laws are created because of these fools, that take away our liberty. our freedom.

Honestly? the times and weapons may have changed but I'd be willing to bet if you said that to our first president he'd have you committed as a traitor at worst and be shunned as a loyalist at best. There were plenty of laws our founding fathers broke by fighting their then government in England. And who have these people killed?, do you know there specific targets and intent?, are you involved in any meetings with them?, no I did not think so. so we cant assume they were going to attack innocents, that's a blanket statement used to deride ideals as false or evil.

And as a note on the ricin read my past posts they would need thousands of tonnes of ricin to even consider any type of event where they would use such means. Its actually quite counter intuitive to use it as a large scale weaponized form, as i said the us military even discontinued their trials in favor of more efficient and cost effective means.

So now to the third thing you mentioned, Chaos, chaos is life and we try to make order out of it, yet never have we succeeded in all of our Millenia here on earth. But no one mentioned chaos but you so far in this thread. again an assumption that revolution is chaotic is false, it can be quite well organized as you may or may not have learned from history lessons. If not maybe it would be good to study past revolutions to see the "order of their time" and see what can be done with such "chaos".

And lastly They don't help the government with their actions the government will do as they please and use any means necessary as we have seen in the past of many governments. What truly restrains us are the individuals who lack, they may lack in courage, willingness to sacrifice themselves for the greater good or for others or maybe even unwillingness to change their ideals and integrate new concepts of doing things because they fear change or are too sedentary and comfortable with life how it is for "them" currently. Well let me say this not 100% of the worlds population lives in comfort and leisure not nearly as many as there should be. We find comfort in our day to day lives rather then progressing each day and learning and changing ourselves to benefit others as well as ourselves.

~ordo ab chao~

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Read about this in the papers, on the web, and so on this morning. I have to say , that most of the posts in favour of this fellow being free forget one simple thing about this case. The guy and his father were keeping Ricin in a kitchen cupboard. This goes to two things. First, there is NO legitimate reason for a person to have Ricin in thier home, although of course theres no law that could accurately dissuade a person from keeping its ingredients. Two , having established that this chemical was present in the home of this fellow, one must associate the unexplainable presence of this chemical with the intent of the possesor, and indeed anyone who did not report the presence of the chemical.
The ONLY thing that the Ricin in that cupboard could have been for, would have been to cause SOMEONE to be very dead. Thats enough for me.

On a seperate matter, I believe it is a mark of complete and utter stupidity, and let me quantify that, a mixture of ignorance,arrogance, and sheer willful gormlessness, which would allow one to simply put aside this persons "political veiws".
First of all , outright xenophobia, fascism IE , is a DISEASE it is not a political view. Second of all, merely laying it aside in this case, to examine the fellows rights as a legal excersize is perverse in the extreme. The veiws expressed by this teenager and his father, and thier actions are linked in thier direction, and intent, and that is very important when deciding matters of this nature.
We are constantly complaining in this country that because of human rights laws, we cannot defend ourselves in our homes, we cannot defend our friends and neighbors from attackers or theives, we are told to be socialy irresponsible in order to avoid legal recrimmination, and are not protected from crime in an adequate fashion. Now we have a case where the legal system has recognised a legitimate threat posed by a group who have the exact same agenda as the Nazis did, before our grandfathers shot the merry hell out of them, and has acted against that threat in a fully robust manner, rather than pussyfooting around like they do with the drug dealers and the peados.
I for one am happy this teen and his father are in hot water now. It means that I wont have to be EVEN more ashamed of the sorry melting pot of hatred which is eating at the core of my beloved Britain. White supremacy, fascism, Nazis? They're lucky I am not thier judge, because they would take months to die if I was. Just for thinking it. Just for hating people for no valid reason. (Incidentaly, wether you understand this or not, religious, or racial hatred can NEVER have a legitimate reason, no matter how bad things get. This point is not up for debate. )

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds

Just visiting this website (ATS) could be a crime for UK citizens due to the nature of some of the threads.

[edit on 30/4/2010 by harpsounds]

Hello there,

I'm from the England and I'm extremely curious and bemused as to what threads could get us into trouble, even just one would do. Can you please provide an example?

Would it also help if I told everyone I'm a terrorist with a house full of explosives at all?

Now, let's see if my door gets battered down shall we?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hi, great post, I agree on nearly everything you say, but

"First of all , outright xenophobia, fascism IE , is a DISEASE it is not a political view."

Unfortunately it is a political view and obviously some people hold onto these ideals passionately!.

(Incidentaly, wether you understand this or not, religious, or racial hatred can NEVER have a legitimate reason, no matter how bad things get. This point is not up for debate. )

No debate here, I agree totally, just a statement to add, we, as human beings do not need a reason to hate, legitimate or not, we have hated and killed each other since time began, history proves that's just how we are, sadly.

Peace

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
WOW! HOW DID THEY KNOW HE EVEN HAD THE BOOKS?

Oh, simple. This isn't just about books. It's because he is a member of a known terrorist organization that has admitted a plot to overthrow the "Zionist occupied" government. He himself stated that he would "die fighting" for the cause.

Look, you can own all the books you want about "How to rape women without getting caught" but once you are a known member of a "rapist gang" that has professed that they are going to rape the streets, then people with common sense have to draw the line and haul your ass in.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ricin: The unproven Poison

Here is a little article from the village voice news on ricin and its presence in society over the past 5 years.
Quite a good read mind you. What say you readers?

Also as a quick note, from what I'm reading on a few posts here given certain circumstances some view it as OK to arrest people under pre-crime situations, that is being charged and arrested for having committed no action. no action being committed means no convictable felony.

It's simple logic. Stop me if this is crazy but when is it OK to ever arrest and charge someone who has yet to commit a crime? The best intentions understandably to prevent any harm to others of course, but then we lead a slippery slope my friends, and I for one am not willing to tread that path.

Originally posted by TrueBrit
They're lucky I am not thier judge, because they would take months to die if I was. Just for thinking it.

This is a very disconcerting statement. Maybe if this is your idea of a justice system you should sign up for the thought police the minute they cut the ribbon on their headquarters.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Also as a quick note, since I'm not to keen to re-quote a previous posters wall of text attack (joking please not meant as serious) When we pull in someones political or social ideology and we disagree with said ideology and at the same time we are trying to prosecute that person or analyze their rights as an individual it leads most of us to an emotional state, with a lack of reasoning and logic. This is because many social and political ideologies are emotionally fueled and to properly ascertain a fair trial and fair treatment of the individual one must do so without bias.

I'm sorry if some feel it is wrong for someone to be "xenophobic" or whatever term you prefer to use. But it is their right to be so. you may disagree and that is quite alright, I myself do not like nor care for such views or ideology but I must also not become emotionally involved to properly view this issue. When we let our feelings and emotion rule our actions and decisions then we have given up any chance at unbiased debate and discussion, which leads to hate and anger. As i said in a previous post let us go to the root issue at hand rather then the face value and sensationalism of this child's alleged views.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
A bump to add updated info on trials outcome and statements made by the son Nicky davison.

Updated info

There seems to be more info available here after the "break" look for the picture of the officer at the front gate and read the following paragraphs. Apparent are the statements that the son did not harbor the same attitude as the father and was simply trying to please his father and not lose him. yet was dragged along in this situation by an out of control judicial system.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join