It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the 7 Year Tribulation Started?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidCrystalz
And the poster who is going to post on the Fith Seal....I cant wait...

It's there already. I called it "Souls under the altar"; perhaps a bad choice, if it caused people to miss it. The problem is that attention-seeking titles are not my style. The one after that will definitely have to be called "Sixth Seal".

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe
reply to post by LiquidCrystalz

Oh wow, I have never looked at it that way at all. Do you think that since the 4 horsemen are out and about and have been for some time that any of the seals of have broken as well? Or do you think they about to be broken? Yes, i think the bible is extremely symbolic as well. I was just taught differently, since I used to be a born again Christian, I've been told that non of this will happen until the rapture. I don't think there will be a pre-rapture as I've stated before, and I really do feel that the Christians will be extremely pissed off when they realize this will all happen with them still being here.

To be honest I don't have any feelings of doom or gloom, like most people do, and yes I have had prophetic dreams myself but not recently. All I really wanted to know is, are you really there, and if so it doesn't seem that bad! Yet!

We are currently in between the 6h and 7th seal. If you want to see where the seals fall in to place go watch Walter Vieth's videos. Here is part one to get you started; it talks about the 7 Seals and where they were opened.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by novastrike81]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
To the OP:

It is my opinion that you should probably do some of this research on your own. No problems reaching out to others and having healthy, educational, and affirming conversations! I'm not saying that!

I'm just stating that it might benefit you to set aside some time and read some materials on the subject. Accumulate a few different opinions and from those, form your own.

Just throwing that out there!

Sincerely,
--capablemind

<< 1   >>

join