It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't David Icke try to get blood samples from the ruling elite?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have a question:

Why doesn't David Icke try to contact doctors who might have withdrawn blood samples from the Royal Family or ruling elite of America, to try to obtain scientific evidence for his reptilian hybrid theory?

He was with Arizona Wilder once too when he made a documentary about her, who supposedly had the "bloodline" as well, so why didn't he get her blood sample?

What I would suggest is that he issue a public challenge to the Royal Family to have them give blood samples to a neutral biologist, who can then examine them in a lab to see if they are pure human blood.

If the Royal Family refuses, it will look like they have something to hide. If they give in and Icke is proven wrong, then Icke will have to retract his theory and change it. But if Icke is proven right, then he will have scientific evidence that validates his theory.

Has he attempted to do this?

Can someone here show him this thread and get his response to this suggestion?

Thanks,
Winston

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If I were a royal, I would simply respond by saying "That Icke fellow is really rather mad so you're damned if one would play his foolish games, even if that retched man did get one's blood and tests showed one to be normal, he would claim one had switched one's blood for some random serf's"

Unless I was Philip, then I'ld say "What are you, some sort of strange foreign disease? Go away before I beat you to death with my zulu club."

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

If the royal families Europe and the ruling elite of America really belong to a sinister ruling class...

I suggest to get a cup of coffee and read this thread called the 'The world as a hostage. Part1' and Part 2. 3, 4, and 5. Are still waiting for translation.

You will find out that there is a ton of evidence for this secret ruling class and that it does not include reptile, lizzard aliens at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Icke is an idiot & destroys his own credibility with this one issue.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I think it would be too easy to do something like that. As long as he has no concrete proof either way he just keep saying all he wants about whatever he wants. And if their blood came back 100% human he'd just "discover" some counter-evidence or something. He's just a weirdo who latched onto an out-there idea and is milking it for all its worth. Mainstream conspiracy theorists have to stop writing books and making money before I trust them e_e

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

maybe he does this to go " under the radar" ?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
They are already known in European geneology books to be as such. Yes, lots of them have the same blood!!

It still doesn't prove the other stuff he says and get quack titled over.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
They are already known in European geneology books to be as such. Yes, lots of them have the same blood!!

The thing I don't get is how can they have "royal blood" if it's no different to ours?

Sure, they have the genetics from the royals before them, but what exactly is it that makes a royal a royal? Did someone wake up one day and just decide to call himself royal or what?

What started all of this royal nonsense, and why and when?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by sticky

The thing I don't get is how can they have "royal blood" if it's no different to ours?

Sure, they have the genetics from the royals before them, but what exactly is it that makes a royal a royal? Did someone wake up one day and just decide to call himself royal or what?

What started all of this royal nonsense, and why and when?

HumanKind needed leaders and still does .

That is why the need for a Royalty .

It boils down to this ; my (s)word is stonger then anyone elses (s)words around here , thus , I am the King of the Hill .

top topics

join