It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An investigative report detailing the Obama eligibility controversy: (a Birthers Dream)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b5ee52a2882.jpg[/atsimg]

By Douglas J. Hagmann, Director: Northeast Intelligence Network:

I cannot think of any other subject in recent American history that has been so mired in controversy, so factually misrepresented, mischaracterized and so misunderstood than the matter of the eligibility of Barack Hussein OBAMA II to hold the office of President of the United States. Despite its importance, the topic has been summarily dismissed as fodder for conspiracy theorists by many, while others insist that the question of OBAMA’s citizenship has been “asked and answered.” But has it really been answered, and if not-why not?

In consideration of the controversy that continues to plague Barack Hussein OBAMA over his citizenship status and his well documented sustained pattern of refusal to provide authenticated documentation of his birth records and numerous other pertinent records, I’ve conducted an in-depth investigation into the matter in an effort to separate fact from fiction, myth from reality.

At issue is whether Barack Hussein OBAMA or any of his representatives have furnished sufficient documentation to prove his eligibility for the office of President of the United States under Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution that states: “No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

The report [Part 1] is then broken up into the following sections:

1: Natural Born Citizen Qualification: The Facts (2 issues).
2: Presidential eligibility; historical & current oddities.
3: Arguments over importance & relevance: “Birthers” are born.
4: The Obama eligibility issue: has it already been answered?
5: Hawaii officials declare Obama eligible.
6: Hawaii birth announcements: anecdotal evidence of eligibility

I will update Part 2 when it comes out.
Source: homelandsecurityus.com...

Read all of those 6 sections and then discuss the birther issue(s) and/or the Obama BC issue. This is what fuels the fires-and, rightfully so. Obama works for the citizens and the citizens aren't convinced (a portion of them). Obama's continued legal fights to keep full disclosure will be his demise on this issue.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42c4d843f070.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I found Part 2:

It is the conclusion of this investigator that Barack Hussein OBAMA II has not only failed to provide proof of eligibility, but has and continues to fight efforts to release the proof necessary to confirm that he is legally eligible to occupy his current position as the president of the United States.

Broken up into the following areas:

1: “Certification of Live Birth” as proof.
2: Arguments used to deflect the truth.
3: Nomination without proof.
4: Oddities surrounding the “Official Certification of Nomination” affidavits.
5: Document “with” Constitutional certification clause:
6: Document “without” Constitutional certification clause:
7: Prior knowledge of eligibility problems.
8: A mission gone wrong?
9: Legal stonewalls.

Source: homelandsecurityus.com...

Yes, a lot of reading but every aspect is hit on-unless someone here proves to me otherwise etc. It is worth the read.

Part 3 will follow and I will update this thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Controversy became rampant as numerous analyses of the image at each site suggested that in certain cases, alterations to the image were made. The controversy became exacerbated by the obvious revisions made to that image that appeared on various web sites to such an extent that the accusations distracted from the most basic of issues: The Certification of Live Birth, even if authenticated, is not legally sufficient to be considered proof of citizenship and therefore, is legally insufficient to be prove the eligibility of Barack Hussein OBAMA II. Accordingly, the “long form,” or “vault copy” of the actual birth certificate needs to be released for the legal burden of proof to be satisfied.

homelandsecurityus.com...
Since this document is what people drudge up in order to shut down any discussion on the subject, it is not sufficient proof.

I had already read this web page on the topic but was afraid to post due to the ATS backlash on the subject, I have a lot more info but have been sitting on it,

[edit on 093030p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

i understand. I also waited since yesterday. I thought about it and decided to do it. Knowing what could happen here on ATS. However, I decided that most people on here are reasonable and smart enough to seek the truth and want the truth-whatever that truth is.

If they read the report and then want to dispute it great. If they are trolls-ignore them and continue driving forth.

So, POST what you got-now is the time to get this clear up, one way or the other.

There is one more part of the investigative report to come. The money and people behind Obama and the cover-up (my words!).

Have a great weekend everyone!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The Certification of live birth are one of three accepted forms of birth certificates from Hawaii:
www.hawaiibirthcertificate.com...

So please don't post articles inaccurately claiming that short forms 'are not really birth certificates' because that is a repeated lie.

As for the authentication of the birth certificate he presented:

Obama's eligibility at birth further confirmed by Health director Fukino vai records:
hawaii.gov...

To verify we did indeed have the correct document, we contacted the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records.
"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo said June 13, 2008.

www.politifact.com...

Further clarification over Obama's short form birth certificate:

"They're just words," said spokeswoman Janice Okubo. "That (what was posted on the Internet) is considered a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii."

"There's only one form of birth certificate," she said, and it's been the same since the 1980s. Birth certificates evolve over the decades, she said, and there are no doubt differences between the way birth certificates looked when Obama was born and now.

"When you request a birth certificate, the one you get looks exactly like the one posted on his site," she said. "That's the birth certificate."

www.politifact.com...

And I'd suppose the argument 'Obama spent $2 million to hide his birth certificate' will pop up any minute now right? Its a another birther lie. Here are the records for what the Obama campaign spent on legal fees, the vast majority not having to do anything concerning lawsuits but instead FEC legal costs:
query.nictusa.com...

Out of the 63 failed birther lawsuits, the presidents representitives only turned up 4 times. On all 4 occasions the lawsuits were dismissed so if you can indicate to me in the link above where this magical $2 million figured popped out, that be much appreciated because as far as I can see it, the claim is full of BS.

Out of the 63 dismissed birther lawsuits.

From the source again:

Obama works for the citizens and the citizens aren't convinced (a portion of them).

Im sorry this is a Republic, not a Democracy (which in anycase birthers would still lose out). It is only what the constitution requires of the president that matters for eligibility and in the case for eligibility, that responsibility is left up to the electors and congress (house speaker) for the December 15th confirmation:

www.cbsnews.com...
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

And his confirmation and eligibility was already confirmed.

He has already done what was required of him by the constitution, by law. The president is not obligated to satisfy every citizen in the United States. Thats not how the country works, thats not how a Republic works. He won the elections and the whining from birthers will not change that fact or the fact that he will remain as president.

You can repeat the same old birther BS, but the facts will never change.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The “HERLIHY BRIEF,” as I have labeled it, is interesting on several levels, but relevant on one level in particular: HERLIHY was employed as an associate by Kirkland & Ellis, LLP, a Chicago, Illinois based law firm with offices worldwide. Further investigation found that a senior partner of that same firm, Bruce I. ETTELSON, was a former member on the finance committee of Barack Hussein OBAMA II when he was a Senator in Illinois. Could this be a mere coincidence, or perhaps an attempt to break psychological barriers while grooming a future President?

I can't seem to access the HERLIHY brief from the page,

John O. BRENNAN is currently the assistant to President OBAMA and Deputy National Security Adviser for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism. Until he began working for OBAMA, BRENNAN was the CEO of a firm called the Analysis Corporation, a government subcontractor whose work involved providing intelligence-related consulting services to federal agencies. In 2008, a contract employee of BRENNAN’s firm was caught inappropriately accessing certain passport files in the State Department’s passport office. BRENNAN’s firm was “cited” in March, 2008 for breaching sensitive files, including the passport files of Hillary Rodham CLINTON, John McCAIN and Barack Hussein OBAMA.

They go into details about that security breach, which I always thought was fascinating,

at the time of the incident, BRENNAN was working as an unpaid adviser to the Obama

The nature of the “breach,” according to intelligence sources close to this investigator, confirmed that the target of the unlawful access was the file containing documents related to Barack Hussein OBAMA (a fact that was originally reported in an article written by Ken Timmerman for NewsMax.com).

This is significant, of course, as OBAMA has not permitted the release of his passport records or the documentation contained in that file.

Leiutenant Harris Junior, 24, was stopped for a minor traffic infraction on 25 March 2008, and was found to be in possession of stolen credit cards and documents that were traced back to the breach of the passport records. (Copy of arrest record here in PDF format) HARRIS, known to DC police, began working with federal authorities to strike a deal as they expanded their investigation into the passport incident. According to a review of the arrest record, HARRIS admitted to investigating officers that he obtained the documents from (an unnamed) co-conspirator “who works for the U.S. Department of State” [emphasis added by this author].

Less than a month later, HARRIS was found with a single bullet wound to his head on Thursday, 17 April 2008, inside of his car that was parked in front of the Judah House Praise Baptist Church in Washington, DC. HARRIS was described as “an important witness in the breach of the passport records.” While his death was attributed to an increase in violence in the city, at least one detective interviewed by this investigator is not too sure. “It’s an awfully big coincidence, and you know how I feel about coincidences,” stated this homicide detective. “I’ve considered that it was someone tying up loose ends,” he added. The murder of HARRIS remains unsolved.

So he had documents on him that he stole from the breach, I did not know that.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is off topic but with some saying he was CIA, here's another incident I never heard of,
August 29, 2005
Obama Part of Group Locked Up at Russian Airport

news.kievukraine.info...

The senators had their passports seized by local officials at an airport in Perm. Obama said the officials demanded, unsuccessfully, to inspect the DC-9 military aircraft being used by the congressional delegation for the trip.

'It wasn't the gulag'

"We were in a lounge with a locked door at one point," Obama said. "It wasn't the gulag.''

Obama, who will meet with Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko today in Kiev, is on his first foreign visit as senator. He said he was never concerned that the group would be taken into custody, because after all, "we are a couple of U.S. senators."

Although he was on a first-time diplomatic mission, Obama has traveled extensively, spending part of his youth in Indonesia and visiting Kenya, where his father was born. He noted that as a back- packing college student he had "a lot less leverage than this time."

Obama, a member of the Foreign Relations Committee, and Lugar, its chairman, left Wednesday for a trip to inspect sites where nuclear and biological weapons are slated to be destroyed in Russia, Ukraine and Azerbaijan. On Sunday, the U.S. group was scheduled to fly from Perm to Kiev, Ukraine. But border guards wanted proof that the group's aircraft -- which Obama said looked like a "mini-Air Force One" -- was really an official U.S. government plane, which would be exempt from an inspection.

Robert Gibbs, Obama's spokesman traveling with him, said in an e-mail that "the border guards took our passports and demanded to inspect our aircraft, which we refused. We were moved to a room to wait."

But border guards wanted proof that the group's aircraft -- which Obama said looked like a "mini-Air Force One" -- was really an official U.S. government plane, which would be exempt from an inspection.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Interesting. Sounds like you should have a separte, dedicate thread for this?

You got my interest though.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Nothing more than an 'opinion' piece. I could cite numerous quotes where the author's personal bias corrupted any and all objectivity but I won't even bother.

Sorry, no smoking gun. No new evidence.

In case anyone is keeping score: Birther Score card

By the way, I don't have my original BC. I live in Florida and it was destroyed along with our house by Hurricane Dora in 1964.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

top topics

join