It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Preschoolers Hurt in New Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Chinese Preschoolers Hurt in New Attack

www.nytimes.com

BEIJING — Continuing a bizarre series of attacks on Chinese schoolchildren, a man broke into a primary school in eastern china on Friday and beat five preschool children with a hammer before setting himself afire, the state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The five children were reported to be in stable condition in a hospital in Weifang, the Shandong Province city where the attack took place.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This was the fourth assault on Chinese students in little more than a month, and the third in three days. On Thursday, a 47-year-old unemployed man stabbed 28 children and three adults at a kindergarten in Jiangsu Province

On Wednesday, a 33-year-old ex-teacher with a history of mental illness stabbed 15 children at a primary school in Leizhou, also in Shandong.
That attack occurred on the same day that authorities executed another man, 42-year-old Zheng Minsheng, for a March 23 knife attack at a Fujian Province primary school that left eight children dead.

The only thing I can say here is WTF... Is this some weird disturbing new trend? God I hope not...

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I can't think of anything worse than attacking children! WTF is wrong with these people, I'm glad China got the death penalty to sort out these sicko's! There is no place in our society, or planet for these types! I am appalled! Those poor kids!

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrddin Wyllt

5 kiddies this time
28 the time before that
15 more just a couple days ago
and back in march 8 dead, dont know how many total were attacked on that day?

Now i know ATS HATES one line posts but like you I have to say
WTF is going on here????

new topics

top topics

join