It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Bigfoot Captured On IMAX film?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiinguy12
reply to post by -Blackout-

Why do you waste your time researching such a stupid thing?

Why do people do what they do? Everyone enjoys something in life and there is a great variety of things out there to enjoy and just because you say it isnt so, doesnt mean a thing to me or anyone else that enjoys the topic. You saying this or that is stupid, is your opinion, nothing more.

As I said, next time pass up a topic that you find "stupid" and spare the people that actually enjoy the topic the useless drivel.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Behind all of this hatred is the unspoken fear that you could be right.

People look at things, and we think what we want to think.

I am still in the I do not know camp.

[edit on 4/30/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
There has been legends about Bigfoot in My area tho the most Talked about Legend is sometimes Taboos of even mentioning them and most protected Legend is the the Little People just think Leprechauns , and Fairy's ,, this was way before even legends of Europe and the rest of the OLD World Giants , Pixies , brownies, fairy's ETC.... were known in North America
but then again just about every country has a tale of a Bigfoot and a Little People as just like the Unicorn and Dragons

Early & Present Native American Knowledge of my area

Canada Bigfoot sightings + Quebec in the middle
www.gcbro.com...

Sasquatch and First Nation Indian Lore in the Northeast United States
www.teamnesra.net.../79

Pre-Columbian and Early American Legends of Bigfoot-like Beings
www.bfro.net...

Iroquoian
www.bfro.net...

Traditional Attitudes Toward Bigfoot + read 8th Paragraph +
in Many North American Cultures
www.bigfootencounters.com...

I made a Thread while back about The Mountain Lions are coming back to upper state NY right in my area as the Cougars were wiped out 150 years ago until they found tracks and fur blood urine to prove they exist Roaming around in the North Country

2 years before there were
Rumor's were going around on the reservation that either a Bigfoot ! Hominid , a Werewolf ,or a Cougar attacked a Lincoln Town Car Fender to get at either a Cat or a Rabbit on the reservation of ST Regis/Akwesasne the results of what caused the fender to be torn apart were from the samples of the Fur and Blood the Blood and fur turned out to be from a Rabbit the joke it was either the Killer Rabbit of Monty Pythons Holy Grail or Giant Rabbits like in night of the Lupus

Bigfoot do exist !!!!!! there the Hominid ! mistaken called Early Man or Missing link Fossils Bones go watch some Lloyd Pye Videos on You Tube

here ill put here the first 2 clips of Human Origins by Lloyd Pye

Human Origins : Intervention Theory by Lloyd Pye 1/8

Human Origins : Intervention Theory by Lloyd Pye 2/8

My Thread
Mountain Lions in upstate New York and Coywolves
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Looks like a black/brown bear to me...

But, I suppose it could be bigfoot.... it's possible..

But more probable that it was a bear. IMO.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The link given for the source by the article in the OP's post (here) has a more recent entry in which Mr. Matt Moneymaker (who is really not doing himself any favors with that name) pretty much declares outright that what is seen in this film clip is "a crew member directing the herd toward the dramatic center of the shot".

This really doesn't need to remain among the touted "top-flagged" threads on ATS. It wasn't an intentional fraud, but it's sure not Bigfoot.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by The Parallelogram]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiinguy12

Why do you waste your time researching such a stupid thing? Thats really what it comes down to. Even if "Big Foot" was real then how the h*ll does it effect your life? Did you change someone else life from your post? If so good for you,otherwise research something that ACTUALLY effects your life DIRECTLY like corporate greed or some type of scientific phenomenon. Enjoy melting your brain on worthless topics

i dunno, from someone with george carlin as their avatar, i figured this question should be pretty obvious.
bigfoot would prove darwin's evolutionary theory true for humanity, seeing he's touted as the missing link, and would/should disprove the creationist idea, and likely the interventionist theory.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Yeah the blu ray high def is unbelievable. It's truly amazing to see something explained that quick and easy.

What would we do with out the internet?? Really makes you wonder when you see something like this, that might have taken ten years to debunk back in the 70s or 80s.(that is if the film makers decided not to admit to it)

Nice job!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thanks. Additional info like this on a subject that interests me is exactly why I continue to burn brain cells on a debunked thread.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thanks for the vids, intriguing, when I saw Lucy I did some research, and found that Lucy(Australopithecus afarensis) was only 1.1 m (3 feet 6 inches), and as she is not referred to as a child, she must be regarded as either adolescent or adult,(can't find the info), yet the Taung Child (Australopithecus africanus) is believed to have been about 3 years old at the time of its death. It was a creature standing 3' 6".

This seems strange to me, how an adolescent or adult can be the same height as a 3 year old?... hmmmm?

By the way I found the rucksack that bigfoot is carrying,

upload.wikimedia.org...

lol

Peace

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Myrddin Wyllt]

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Myrddin Wyllt]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I just downloaded the 1080i version from one of our favorite pirating websites. I must say that viewing it in such a high resolution would normally help solve the debate, but it hasn't. At least not for me. Which is why I cut out the scene and uploaded it for all of you to view for yourself.

You must have a fairly powerful computer to view this, one thats at least 5 years old or newer. Also you will need a good video player, my favorite is Media Player Classic with all the codecs preinstalled.

www.codecguide.com...

or for a direct link click here

Download the 1080i footage from here:

www.megaupload.com...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

You clicked the thread and chose to read it.
No one forced you into it.

Obviously people find this thread interesting, hence it already having this many replies.

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I know what this looks like to me but in all honestly my perception of it is irrelevant as far as ascertaining what it actually is.

To all those who say they can clearly see what this is I pose the following question. Is the dancer spinning clock-wise or anti-clockwise?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/4e1d69e5cc2fc91f.gif[/atsimg]

@hawaiinguy12 are you serious? You're telling people in the Cryptozoology forum not to discuss Bigfoot? Please show some respect for the forum and its members.

[edit on 1/5/2010 by MarrsAttax]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisrand

I was able to watch the video with VLC. That was really a good view. I watched twice and that is clearly a person with a pack on him. I'd like that job getting to see this scene in person and up close.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I dont really see a Bear, which some people are saying they see.
If the person in the video didnt mention a "backpack" I dont think I would of noticed anything. I also cant say for sure that I see it as a backpack.

Very interesting video, thanks for posting.
Im going to watch the video/video's more and see if I can pick anything else up.

Cheers

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Whne I saw the picture I thought it was a black bear, or maybe even a grizzly, but when watching the video clip it is obvious it stands upright and runs in two legs.

Yes, the film needs to be analyzed, and the crew who filmed this needs to be contacted.

The claim made in the OP that someone in the crew is bound to see the posts online is just too optimistic, and sorry to say they might not be watching the net about this at all, so it is better if they are contacted.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Great catch. It is a man with a backpack.

Case closed on this video.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Yeah, definitely a person guiding the heard, or getting close up shots.

If it was a yeti, there would be hair, I don't see evidence of that.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

And thank you for wasting your own, and our time, by writing your post about you losing brain cells you probably don't have

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
my question why dress in black ? if its a camera man ? were they planing taking some footage at night ? and why not green or a florescent Color ?

he or she is really brave to go into a stampede of caribou a member in the deer family that is size between a white tail deer and the Elk ! with a huge rack that is deadly ! to humans

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I doubt you'd be taking shots at night during the summer in the far north. I think that the color choice was a personal choice, or maybe it was chosen by the film crew so that the crew could be easily spotted. I imagine a lot of the people on the crew were not wilderness pros, but were chosen because of their knowledge of the film industry.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join