It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Bigfoot Captured On IMAX film?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
its a black puma running down a slope then back up the other side watch it u will see

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
After seeing this in High-Def it is DEFINITELY NOT an ape. Judging by the looks of it id say it was a member of the crew trying to take cover either to get out of the shot, or avoid possibly being trampled. Sorry but i see no evidence to the contrary.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The real mystery is why anyone would dress in all dark colors up north. The mosquitoes and black flies must have eaten them alive.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It's Sarah Palin

second line

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The big mystery here is why this thread is still alive...
Its clearly the second cameraman whos footage from the other side is shown, yet its still here on the front page..

Reminds me of the ape on Mars thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ok, ok. i won't say that i'm convinced it's a sasquatch/ape, but i'll at least tell you why i think it is.

first, the lighting makes no sense. if this is some d00d with a backpack, he is head to toe BLACK. his face, his hands, everything. he is not in shade, he is completely black.

second, it does move like an ape would, strafing on all fours.

third, it's hunch and posture are indicative of my second point, if it was standing straight up, it wouldn't look so hunched.

the hair on the back even gleams in the light (because it is a black animal) almost like a silverback. the animal obviously has black hair AND skin.

also, i mean, if it is some great norther ape, or sasquatch, how do we know it does NOT have fur on it's hands? it's not a white hand, it's a black skinned something gleaming in the sun that's coming down on it. look at every other animal in that shot, it's not in such drastic shade as it.

this "man's" face should be as visible as his "white hand".

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sh1fty
It's quite obviously a crew member. He's wearing black because that's what every crew member on a film set wears.

1st line.

Tell us more, Obi-wan.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think it could be a guy who was camouflaged blending in trying to get closer pictures. Or maybe bigfoot is real!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It's a bear.

nothing more.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
"also, i mean, if it is some great norther ape, or sasquatch, how do we know it does NOT have fur on it's hands? it's not a white hand, it's a black skinned something gleaming in the sun that's coming down on it. look at every other animal in that shot, it's not in such drastic shade as it.

this "man's" face should be as visible as his "white hand.""

This! The shadows on every other living creature in this shot are not as drastic. The being in question is definitely in all black covering, and by the way it's shining, it's hair.

I pose this to everyone who keeps thinking it's a backpack: what if it's a baby clutching his/her mother/father's back?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
As this has been debunked on the first page, after reading these posts I can only come to one satisfactory conclusion, It's a Bigfoot dressed as a Man pretending to be a Gorilla wearing a baby style rucksack pretending to be a bear riding a BMX!
There, I think that just about covers it!
Sorted!

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe this thread is still on the front page Top.

Actually even worse, I can't believe there are people that don't even recognize a Human Being when they see on moving.

Makes me scared to even go out into the wilderness. I might get shot by one of these blind people who can't see worth a crap. These people who think every upright walking creature not wearing Safety Orange is Bigfoot or a Bear.

"Hey look a creature waling upright like a man, and it's dark in color, Must be bigfoot, shoot it quick so we can have the evidence!" *que the theme song from Deliverance*

This Human obviously has "gear" on his/her back. Whether its a backpack (looks more like a camera and tripod to me, as you see in one of the screengrabs something long and thin, almost like a rifle. But given the contxt of the footage, I dount it's a rifle.), doesn't really matter, just look at the second video posted, and the way the person moves when they show it in real speed.

Now if you cannot see that's a human. I dunno what to say. I guess your either trolling for kicks, or really bad at spotting different species and the way they move. In this case your own species, which is damned frightening.

Now this gear has manifested itself into tthe bear/bigfoot carrying a young in on it's back. Good Grief!!!

This thread was debunked before it even got going, please get this nonsense off the front page.

Some of you all REALLY need an eye examination I think.

and speaking of haveing a "closed mind". Well sometimes your mind can be so open your brains will fall out.

MODS- I respectably ask this thread get closed or at the very least least moved to skunk works or something.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

It will be interesting to see if the thread gets moved.

If it does, then I will concede that the powers that be have agreed with you, but if it doesn't...

Then does that mean that you are trying to force feed your perspective on people who have legitimate questions about the OP?

Why do you seem so insistent to be proven correct?

I see nothing that convinces me one way or the other.

I am still firmly under the stance of I DO NOT KNOW.

**** Never speculate beyond the data.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
That is very very interesting and it does look like something is creeping around in the background there in that video and then crouches down - I dunno what it is, but it looks suspicious and it shouldnt be there.

But if it were a grizzly, it would be in its own back yard. However, the brief appearance of a humanoid-type head is interesting.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
That is so f****** scary... lol
yikes

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
How do stupid things like this make front page on such a great website? I have lost braincells just by watching and reading the OP's post. Thank you for wasting my time

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If you look at the vid crawl after the video you will see a HD version. The High Definition version clearly shows a guy with a back pack on, who looks like he is waving his arm to signal some one. It's not "bigfoot"...lol

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
my guess would be a hunter, probably Native Indian descent
and the backpack is actually a Bow and Arrow Quiver.

I don't think Bigfoot is actually bold enough to
go to a local store and buy himself a backpack.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

In Canada sure they hunt Caribou all the time just with more advance Bow Arrows

there a leg

Well if it happen around Halloween Bigfoot could get one

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiinguy12Thank you for wasting my time

No problem.

Next time you run into a topic that you think you may dislike, move along instead of wasting peoples time by typing stupid replies that they have to read.

What you find a waste of time, many many others will not.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join