It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this el chubacabra....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Is this the famous el chubacabra...link~www.guardian.co.uk...

A mysterious hairless creature, dubbed the "Oriental Yeti", has been trapped by hunters in a remote region of central China. Apparently, it emerged from ancient woodlands. Described by its finders as "a bit like a bear but with a tail like a kangaroo", it reportedly makes a noise like a distressed cat. Chinese scientists are hoping that DNA tests will prove it to be the zoologists' equivalent of the Holy Grail – a mammal new to science. Could it be? Time to examine the facts.~qoute from stephen moss

This is a very interesting animal,anyone know anything about this,thankyou for your time

regards

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I don't think so , it looks like a sick animal
There's def. some sort of skin condition that this poor thing has, there's visible lesions. I believe when and if they find the chupacabra it wont look like a mange ridden animal. I feel for this little guy he/she looks so sad.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It looks like a poor, sick opossum. Very sad.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Ah um, I'm gonna say no...

Now I live in what you would call chubacabra country and every few years we hear stories... Even on the local TV news...

Every description I've heard says lizard like, able to leap to a roof top without a running start... in the last report I saw in a local paper they have claws long enough to leave deep scratches in a metal roof...can rip through field fence and chicken wire, rip though the planks of a chicken coop

Of course I've never seen one, not sure I want too... but this just doesn't fit those stories... nor do the recent pictures of mangy dogs we keep getting...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It's a mammal.

According to Legend, the Chupacabra is a giant insect-like creature with massive red eyes and a sucker thing that lets it suck the blood out of goats.

So they are totally different.

Why does everyone keep asking if some rodent/possum/dog is the Chupacabra? It doesn't make any sense to me.

When you see it, you will KNOW. 4 foot tall insect alien creatures are EASY to spot!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It has already beeen discussed here. So I suggest reading the previous tread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit:

And also:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-4-2010 by xiuhtecuhtli]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
It's a mammal.

According to Legend, the Chupacabra is a giant insect-like creature with massive red eyes and a sucker thing that lets it suck the blood out of goats.

So they are totally different.

Why does everyone keep asking if some rodent/possum/dog is the Chupacabra? It doesn't make any sense to me.

When you see it, you will KNOW. 4 foot tall insect alien creatures are EASY to spot!

To be fair mate i have heard many tales about what the chubacabra looks like,but thankyou

regards

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Unfortunately id say its either a small dog or some sort of possum with a horrible case of mange and probably very underfed

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Im not really sure how this type of creatures being dubbed "El Chupacabra" by my understanding the El Chupacabra is supposed to look something like this
www.travel-amazing-southamerica.com...

and it supposed to be able to suck a creatures blood out.

Cheers

[edit on 1-5-2010 by FoxMulder91]

new topics

top topics

join