It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal wake up call

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Since April 25 2010 I experienced a major wake up call...My classmate for 9 years and friend has died in a car crash at the age of 20.
In a week I've learnt so many things I want to explain to people...The last week has been extremely intense, stressful and my life has changed, the way I see life has changed.

Lately for 10 months I spent my time researching the predictive method Timewave Zero.
I had some very novel and important periods in my life with my friends, but I also realized I LOST TIME WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS that should have BEEN SPENT WITH THEM.

My faith in God has been activated again since December 2009. I still believe in God even if we do live in a multiverse.
I experienced more than a month of extreme coincidences, sinchronicities, deja vu, and all warning signs ever possible before my friend died.

I am now able to see all of the signs of life and that coincidences never existed.
I know the death of my friend was destined to happen since the time in the far past when I gave him a gift that is becoming very significative of destiny.

DESTINY IS ALL IN LIFE

Here is what I learnt:

. Talk and listen to everybody. Everybody is important for your life

. If you have to say something important to someone, that you love and care for them , DO IT NOW, and don't wait because it may be too late

. All of predictive methods and internet ARE NOT more important than what is happening around us

. Family and friends should be more important than everything

. Is always important to spend special time with family and friends, to really communicate with them and SHARE

. Is very probable that people who died simply changed their timeline/universe and are always living because life is immortal.
Or, is also probable that people who died are now guiding us from the sky, always around us

. You can be prepared FOR EVERYTHING but you will always be schocked when someone you care for dies.

. See signs all around you, we call them coincidences but those things are not coincidences , they are signs of destiny and every word is important, every thing we see can guide us to discover the future

I have the intention of telling my special friends I love and care for them, now and not another day, now, or as soon as possible, but not later.
I have the intention of spending significant time with them, spend time with them and sharing many things.

How can you sleep quietly when you didn't gave any money to that poor person on the street whose only hope IS YOU???
How can you even sleep when you didn't say the only things of value to your special friends???

When your day ends , your only problem should be DID I HELPED THAT PERSON? DID I TELL MY WIFE/HUSBAND/SON/BROTHER/SISTER/GRANDPARENT I LOVE THEM?
Do a favor to your life and consider all of those things. This is what you should remember to yourself every day.

By Matteo , 20, Italy

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I am sorry to hear of your loss, I lost my Aunt and Uncle in a terrible accident when I was young, we all have our ways to get on with our losses.

The best thing I have read and we can do is to live the life they couldn't live and to do the things they couldn't do.

Good luck and take care.

GM

new topics

join