It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawking: A U.K. psyops to promote space weaponization and a false war against extraterrestrials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Hawking: A U.K. psyops to promote space weaponization and a false war against extraterrestrials?

www.examiner.com

There is, however, plausible contextual evidence, that Stephen Hawking’s carefully crafted statements as a protégé of the Royal Society may in fact be a component of a long-term psychological operation (“psyops”) by U.K. military intelligence to brainwash the human population the human population into fear-driven support of the weaponization of space, and acceptance of a possible false flag war in space against a hyperdimensional extraterrestrial civilization which is being groomed as a foe of humanity’s sovereignty over Earth’s 3rd dimension.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The 1974 initiation of Stephen Hawking into the Royal Society was thus functionally his initiation into an institution with a Masonic, rather than a scientific, legacy.

It is not unreasonable to consider that, as Royal Society protégés, Stephen Hawking and Simon Conway Morris and may be intellectual stalking horses for U.K. military-intelligence, which wants to portray extraterrestrials as hostile in order to promote the weaponization of space, and to continue the truth embargo of the extraterrestrial presence of Earth.

While it's hard for me to fathom an intelligent man like Hawkings complicit in a psy-ops based scandal such as this, I can see him doing something of this nature for other causes...

Such as getting a weapon system based in space for the defense of the human race against such things as incoming comets, and asteroids.

I'm sure that any defensive / offensive system that makes orbit around Earth will have a purpose containing this design as well.

so where some may claim conspiracy, folks like myself can see a larger picture, and understand why some folks participate in things to get a different result than anticipated by others.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I don't know if I can agree with this but it pops up a question I have now for a while.

Does accepting any royal medal conclude that you are loyal to the crown?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Ok, I'm convinced. Now lets all start demanding that our governments begin providing the citizens with mass-produced (home-sized) anti-gravity flying saucers. So we can all abandon Earth, and spread out in all directions of the universe when the aliens attack.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Doesn't seem plausible to me.

Why would he need to play games in suggesting a need for defenses against potential astrological disasters? Why would the public need to be "falsely led" to believe in an ET war in order to get an asteroid defense system idea to the general masses?

With Hawking's knowledge and reputation, a rational reason for a space based weapons system for defensive purposes against inbound asteroids, etc, will be more likely accepted by the public than conning them about ET attacks.

The whole story just seems... ridiculous. Far to silly a premise for someone like Hawking.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

This is why. Wouldn't it be exciting for the government to all of a sudden decide to use tactical astrological defense systems against planetary locations??

(But this also reminds me on the part in C&C3 when they turn the Ion Cannon around to shoot at incoming Scrin motherships lol!!)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Haha, great post.

I love C&C.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I think the idea of Stephen Hawking being part of a psyops to promote a sinister agenda is absolutely ridiculous. I mean just look at the guy, he hardly ever ventures out his own house. What would be the reason for agents to make him work for them, money? a better wheelchair? give me a break. I'm not denying that the government possibly has an agenda of using an ET threat as an excuse to weaponise space but the idea that Hawking is in on it is laughable. I suspect he was just thinking logically, if there are intelligent beings out there then it's probably best we don't try and contact them. Michio Kaku once said the same thing, does that mean he's part of a conspiracy too?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
To make is story more plausible he should have made a fake 'audio recording' of Steven Hawkins admitting to being millitary intelligence...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You are all wrong. Stefen Hawking is an alien.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Doesn't seem plausible to me. Why would he need to play games in suggesting a need for defenses against potential astrological disasters? Why would the public need to be "falsely led" to believe in an ET war in order to get an asteroid defense system idea to the general masses?

I agree...

While all I've done is post a report that suggests that, because Hawkings is a member of a masonic institute, He is perportraiting an agenda devised by the Masons to convince the sheeple about a need for space based weapon systems due to the "reality" of alien invasion - (THIS NEXT PART ANSWERS YOUR SECOND QUESTION) when in reality these Masons desire to place weapons into space for total dominance of the Earth.

I had the same problem as everyone else here in believing that hawkings would be involved in such a plot.

however... Masons insist that you comply and abide - So I thought about it, and came up with a different theory about what this article is implying.

here it is - My alternative theory:

(THIS NEXT PART ANSWERS YOUR FIRST QUESTION) Masons insist that you comply and abide - so Hawkins suddenly realises a different use for such a program - that convinced him to play along...

While the Mason's will believe Hawkings is advocating thier agenda, Hawkings has a different plan in mind. He understands that the World does not have anything in place to defend itself from the onslaught of a cometary, or meteor based strike.

He sees endorsing an agenda such as this would effectively place weapons systems in space that could alternatively be used to attack an incoming celestial object, before it makes impact, and thus, he is all for the agenda - for reasons other than what is described by the article.

He effectively would be contributing to the initiation of a Earthly Defense against the extinction of Mankind from Celestial Impacts.

Remember, it was Hawkings who made the statement that it was imperative that mankind make diligent strides to process space worthy vehicles capable of sub light speeds, and that could indefinitely sustain a human population in order for them to get to a distant, colonizeable location they then will call home.

right now, mankind exists as "eggs all in one basket". for his very survival, Mankind needs to colonize!

Initiating a NEO defense system is the first step in trying to guarantee the continuity of our species... and thus:

Professor Hawkings starts up the propaganda band wagon whole heartedly... with a personal agenda to fulfill ...

does everyone understand my meaning now?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

initiation into an institution with a Masonic, rather than a scientific, legacy.

Masonic Legacy is Scientific Legacy.

Now on to Hawkings. A very intellectual man such as this is the perfect candidate for psy ops. Most intellectuals are also elitists. They often do not value the opinion or worth of the lower classes, because of their perception of the lower intelligence in those classes. Intellectuals such as Hawkings are also often naive and easily manipulated. An experienced psyops recruiter would be able to easily appeal to Hawkings idealist and logical nature, and "convince" him of the need to participate.

So, I don't believe this is a 35 year conspiracy involving the recruiting and grooming of Hawkings. I don't believe their is any Masonic connection. But, I do believe in the fallability of our Intellectual community, and the potential to manipulate them into such things!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Here I thought it was a snippet from a news source and its a snippet from some bloggers fantasy world. Time to hit the gong on this story.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
His position seems pretty logical to me, why would we assume anything else? (oh yeah, sorry, because of all the 'witness accounts' of abductees and those reliable channelers pffffffff).

How about providing some evidence to the contrary and then we can think about a) if he's lying, b) who he's lying for, and c) why he's lying.

As far as I can see this is pure fantasy BS and a total waste of time reading.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I would guess we already have weapons in space. Its electronic mind control is probably the most important for the governments of the world.

The governments on earth want to make sure they are in control, not others.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
IMO,theres no way Prof.Hawking is a willing tool of some kind of psyop.
He ain't that type of guy.
Hes about learning new things about the cosmos,and our place in it.

And judging by his theories on extra terrestrials,he has also read/watched some great Sci Fi material.

He suggests that aliens might simply raid Earth for its resources and then move on: “We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet. I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach.”

I really loved this quote though:

“To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational,” he said. “The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like.”

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Great stuff IMO.

Maybe the fact that this kind of opinion is getting more of the media spotlight does say something about someones agenda to get us ready for the inevitable,but I do not think Hawking is a willing participant-Hes all about the theories and knowledge.

new topics

top topics

join