It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party spy game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Text Beige

I drive by an establishment everyday that has local Tea parties once a week.
Recently the crowd size has been growing larger and larger. They hold these meetings at a fairly open site. They also have signs up asking people to stop by.

Recently I've noticed what would appear to be unmarked police cars and vans in the area of these meetings. I've on an occasion followed some of these vehicles by the parties and they always slow down like there trying to see something. The vehicles then move on and sometimes turn at the next available road. Most of these Tea parties are held indoors and I don't think they can see anything other than 30 to 40 parked cars.

I haven't been to any of these parties, Should I try to make contact with them and tell them there being spied on or at least I think they are.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Chances are they already know. Right wingers are being watched for terrorist activities. You might wanna make them aware of the PTB though and that they as a group could instill a great third party option.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
They probably do know. I'd rather not turn in there and get them checking my me out to.. Don't wanna send up any red flags.

join