It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE BLAME GAME----GULF OIL SPILL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have a feeling about this gulf oil spill it is huge and is going to get worse. They need to pass the blame big time. I think they will find a patsy for this one and use this natural disaster to their advantage. I could be wrong but something sure does stink about all of this.

Any input would be great.

CX

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for Iran to be blamed for involvement in this, or terrorists linked to Iran. No evidence of that, but you know how these things usualy play out.

Has there been an exact cause for the explosion stated yet? Or is it too soon to inspect it?

CX.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

That would be a perfect fit for them would it not. I think they are going to use this for all it is worth why else would you send homeland security to deal with it? Something stinks. They have also lifted the threat level why would they do that?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I blame Earth!

If Earth hadn't have created all that oil, none of this would have happened!

Haha, ok I'll shut up.

I hope they clean that crap up soon though. It's pretty depressing.

CX

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

They have also lifted the threat level why would they do that?

Get out of my head lol

I just asked exactly the same thing over in the blame thread here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

reply to post by CX

That would be a perfect fit for them would it not. I think they are going to use this for all it is worth why else would you send homeland security to deal with it? Something stinks. They have also lifted the threat level why would they do that?

Well, I did hear they sent "SWAT teams" to the rig?
Anyone know if thats true?

If it is true, than maybe the whole "Iran theory" or "Terrorist theory" will pan out. Pretty scary stuff.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

They have also lifted the threat level why would they do that?

Get out of my head lol

I just asked exactly the same thing over in the blame thread here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX.

I beat you to it by 2 posts that is why I started this thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanks for posting in my thread your opinion is always welcome.

I also heard about the swat thing why would they do that? I could be looking into the future.
Well I guess we will see.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

The tough part to determine is, that there are so many things going on right now all over; and it is very difficult to figure out what the gov' knows that we do not.

Our Gov has so many enemies from everywhere nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised if there are genuine threats appearing in many places. From all kinds of sides at once.

Think about it.

They got the Middle Eastern people mad as hell.
They got the Mexicans mad as hell.
They got the Americans mad as hell (militias etc).
Even the Russians and Chinese are not so happy.

Looks to me like the US Gov has pissed everyone in the world off. (Almost)

No telling who is actually after them these days. It could be anyone.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The threats are all lies. I believe the only problem we truly have is the people telling us to be afraid. It is all about fear and the projection of power.

We live a lie everyday. It is sad but true.

CX

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Maybe there is someone in the security business that could chime in here with explanations of the SWAT deployment to the disaster, maybe SemperFortis could give us more of a level headed reason fo what SWAT teams would be needed down there?

Maybe securing the area? Then again i'd have thought they'd use national guard or similar to do this.

Probably best to wait for an explanation from someone who knows though, you know wht we CTer's are like for jumping to enormous conclusions lol.

CX.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

The threats are all lies. I believe the only problem we truly have is the people telling us to be afraid. It is all about fear and the projection of power.

We live a lie everyday. It is sad but true.

Yeah.

Remember in the old days when the Gov didn't acknowledge terrorists at all? No MSM air time. No publicizing their threats/demands.

Just shot em and kept it quiet.

I wish we used that strategy still.

Since 911 we have been seeing a different strategy.

The media now uses terrorism as a way to hype up things, get us afraid, and boost their ratings $$$. It's pretty pathetic.

And by the MSM publicizing the terrorism so much, they are actually promoting more of it because it obviously works to achieve it's goal (scaring people and getting your 'message heard').

But me personally? I refuse to be afraid of any of them.

Everyone dies, but not everyone truly lives!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Maybe securing the area? Then again i'd have thought they'd use national guard or similar to do this.

Why would you need to secure a hunk of metal that is on fire?

That is in the middle of the ocean?

It seems pretty secure naturally don't you think?

CX

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by CX

Why would you need to secure a hunk of metal that is on fire?

That is in the middle of the ocean?

It seems pretty secure naturally don't you think?

Maybe securing a crime scene?

I've not heard an explanation for the explosion yet.

If there's a conspiracy afoot, you have to secure the area to stop people finding the truth too.

CX.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I do remember and it worked out just fine back then. But some egg head realized they could use it to gain more power and the political landscape has never been the same.

FEAR this is the word of the decade. FEAR it is the perfect thing to use to win if you dont care what cost it takes along the way.

I just wish the would realise the carrot also works just as good as the stick. The people are hungry and the stick is worn smooth.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I don't care if Usama Bin Laden came and blew it up himself. The only ones to blame in this are BP and the federal government for letting them drill....oh and I forgot Bush as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
I don't care if Usama Bin Laden came and blew it up himself. The only ones to blame in this are BP and the federal government for letting them drill....oh and I forgot Bush as well.

You are right he is to blame for alot of this. But also remember one thing Obama is the flip side to the same coin sitting in the TPTB pocket. See the truth let it set you free.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Oh trust me I know. It was merely an attempt at sarcasm which I can never get right when I am typing for some reason.

On that, I think Obambo declared more drilling in the Atlantic about a week before this all happened, but I ain't sure.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by ventian]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I also have a hard time putting sarcasm into words.
Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate it. I just wish we could see behind the curtain just for a second.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It was caused by ecoterrorists.They wanted to show Obama that offshore drilling of oil can be devasting to the environment.

I suspect Al Gore is behind this event.

His TV network is failing. Anyone actually have his network on their cable or satellite line up?

Cap and trade support is weakening. Europe is starting to mumble and grumble about it all. China and India, never been brought on board for all this.

Man made Climate change? People are beginning to question it all.

Gotta have a great disaster that creates turmoil in the U.S. to adjust Obama's attitude. Gotta get the New York Times back on the script.

Muahhaaahaaahaaa! Next thing you know, Al Gore will don a costume of the manbearpig. Really! It worked for South Park.

I'm serial! Excelsior!!!!!!

Seriously, though, could it actually be some sort of conspiracy, by BP, those greedy and inconsiderate bastards, to create such a horrible ecological man-made disaster, that people will turn to a new energy source, that has been invested by the dreaded oil companies, now that they have found a way to make a profit off of alternative energy sources?

I think the conspiracy grows.

V

Queen Ann's lackey said, "You are giving them the blue energy?"

Queen Ann said, "Once they depend on it, we will take it away."

Muaahaahaahaahaa!

Seriously, what a major screw up in the gulf! Ooops! Can't hide this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join