It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redfining Ancient Myth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think we should begin by having a completely objective group of people from each perspective, such as, christian, jew, catholic, new age philosophy and so on and so on. We should have them in a room and collectively refine what the texts are truly describing, i think mybe our interpretation of their language is different then we think. I was thinking that mybe names, and descriptions of things my have more then meaning that we haven't really understood. I believe this is true because of my own personal theories on physics, and theosophy (can i say that? is that a word?). May this be possible because they weren't transfixed on material and mind type things? Or mybe they enjoyed a deeper connection with the universe because they had less pollution of the mind. These symbols we use and see around us are using our minds in weird ways, it seems like an infection that can't be cured because we have misunderstood everything we are doing.

I say this as all possibility that i am pondering/considering not as actual fact. I think as we grow closer to the source more people will begin to see this more rapidly. Mybe by getting closer to a worldwide event we are begining to see something ahead of us (and i don't mean bad, i mean something, could be war, or awareness who knows). Let's just say the world is in such a position as to where it HAS to change, remember the human races creates change out of necessity (supposedly).

[edit on 30-4-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I want to say something, but I am unsure of what your asking/proposing here..

I belive religion is a tool for misc. scenarios and the sooner people get that, the sooner the 'people' can get together and figure how to fix the control mechanisms of the world..

Doesnt matter what all the ancient signs and names are/were, it will never get solved for the reason that people will not accept or tolerate bad-mouthing of their beliefs....

join