It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Meanings on the new 100 dollar bill - hints of revolution and gold standard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22242b10479a.jpg[/atsimg]

The author, who loves conspiracy theory speculations, did a excellent analysis of the NEW... soon to be released, 100 dollar bill... the left side of the bill is the old bill... one that is based on paper... the right side of the bill seems to suggest that the congress should pass legislation returning the US to a gold standard!

The new bill has written words form the Declaration of Independence, "

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their Safety and Happiness."

wow..

Read the whole article HERE

Excerpt of article (Emphasis mine)

Truthfully, it's high time we rewrite the all the US History books and tell the world the REAL STORY. The American Revolution was actually...A REBELLION AGAINST THE BANKSTERS! Back to the "Greenback"...

So you can see that everything on the left side of the new $100 bill relates to the continuance of fiat money.

Now let's look at the right side of that Blue Stripe...the "Vigilance, Perseverance and Justice" side!

Here's my take on all the Gold symbolism:

- The US has long prepared to return to a Gold Standard and the time has come.
- The Gold Ink Well symbolizes the power of Congress to pass laws that can dismantle the Fiat Money System with the stoke of a pen.
- The Gold Liberty Bell within the ink well symbolizes Congresses ability to write laws that destroy the banking cabal's strangle hold on the Liberty of citizens in the United States.
- Notice the words "THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS,PUBLIC AND PRIVATE" has also been moved from the left to the right side (or the gold standard side!)
- And now my favorite... look at the wording right above the "100" on the far right.

Do you see it?

"...the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new..."

That, my friends, comes directly from our Declaration of Independence and says the following:

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their Safety and Happiness."

Has there ever been a time in the last 100 years that the people were more ready to "alter or abolish" our government?!

Can "They" make it more obvious...

------------

The public act of of merely buying gold and silver, forces honest monetary policies..

[edit on 30-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
[color=gold]Already Here

[edit on 4·30·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I even searched first, to make sure.... but I guess it was not yet indexed....

Dang good story though

[edit on 30-4-2010 by seataka]

new topics

join