It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eternal Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You may not know this, but I love you.
I really do.

Although I may have no idea who you are,
or what you have done in your life,
regardless, I love you.

Has anyone ever told you what love is?
Has anyone ever bothered to explain it to you?
Do you have even the slightest idea of what it is?

Love is eternal.
It is all around us, wherever we go.
It can be seen, heard, touched, tasted, and smelled.
But you can not describe it.
No set of words can define love.

I love you because I see myself in you.
I know that deep down, we are one.
We are brothers and sister of the same family.
We are but mere leaves of the tree of life.

It is a feeling unknown to man.
We are unenlightened and disconnected.
We despise all those who are different than ourselves.
We argue over the smallest of things.
We fail to see the beauty in each human spirit.
We are lovers of hate, and we like it.
But not anymore.

There lies within each one of us the key to free ourselves.
The shining sun, dimmed to one percent of perception.
That essence within than is the seat of the soul.
That thing that makes us, us.
The sacred I AM.

Who are you? A student? A person? A musician? A carpenter?
Who are you really?
And what are you doing here?

The answer slips away from the tip of our tongues.
There is a raging desire to know, but we are not there yet.
We do what brings us pleasure, and that's okay.
But what pleasure surpasses all others?
What could possibly be more pleasurable than sex, money, fame, power, and knowledge? What more is there?
The answer is obvious.
Love.

So I will say it again, I love you.
Because everyone wants to be loved.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Did you slip this into the girl you've got a crush on's locker at school today?

In all seriousness God is Love, Love is God - so therefor it is eternal.

ps. I love you too man

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Thanks, Davidus! I love you too, man.
It's more of a bromance type of love though. Not like that particular love I have for my wife.

Seriously, the world does need one hell of a lot more love.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Good stuff i like it!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
oh i like your poem well done

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I love you because I see myself in you.
I know that deep down, we are one.
We are brothers and sister of the same family.
We are but mere leaves of the tree of life.

We are lovers of hate, and we like it."

These two parts particularly stood out to me. I appreciate you sharing this with us. We need more love in the world, so thanks for doing your part. Excellent job, beautiful thought.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Please see my signature line for my thoughts on this topic.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I love you too, man!!!

But.....above love, is not balance the most important?? Without dark would there be light??

Share the love and share the hate but maintain balance....

Come to think of it, would it not be the biggest compliment if i put you right in the middle? I do not love you, i do not hate you....you are as i am and that is fine. Be who you are and let me be who i am.

By expressing you love to me, you are pressuring me to answer your love and i hate you for that!!!

This is getting ridiculous. S+F for the thread.

Peace

(note to myself: NO Irish coffee in the morning, it make for weird posts)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Thank you.

The All are The One,
The One is The All

Love and light to you as to everything.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I just had, for some reason, come back to this thread.

"I am he, as you are he, and you are me, and we are altogether. See how they run like pigs from a gun.........see how they fly........I'm crying."

Lennon/McCartney.

Lennon said it very well, many years ago, when he said, "The Beatles are more popular than Jesus Christ". Something like that. All I know is my mom threw away all my Beatles albums, declaring they were the spawn of Satan, or some such silly crap. lol Lennon wasn't being an ass, he was speaking out about the real popularity of the Beatles in their time.
And their message of what they would like the world to become, and also, showing how human they were, too. Their failure to be perfect beings. Their human desires, that get in the way of advancement of spirit.

All You Need is Love.

What a horrible message to give to the world!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

anything can be said in words especially when those things are more true then everything can be used to define it, what is true is the most there

it is obvious to me how i can say so many things about everything that i never care or thought even being existing and really would never for at all only from the fact that i care for something else that i need then to detach it from mentally at least

so love from your perceptions is the positive free perspective as one, it includes the person existing fact with its present confirmation in seeing existence more of its fact own existence
so it is about that wonder that negate being wondering when it is a special character of unknown that say certainty

at the begining of any aware fact there is the certitude of having a source that it cannot know objectively all, so relation with unknown matheamtically abstract more, since a source where you cannot be source that far and abstractly as a result you cannot see all what did you from its life not even a drop of its life since the first drop of you came out of its death to you even if you can get the equation fact and result

so how that relation with unknown as the most certainty known, get advanced in conception to become a perspective of objective being always more positive of your conception back as aware fact true, with that kind of pi that is making the unknown which should be shadow as the light source, from that intelligence you are emplyoing to mean what lack much more then if it was there, as the result for what you do and perceive expect from lacking an element truth

truth become futur because of that equation truth missing a point, truth become life and more until it become truth of life and then basta

back to clear numbers and facts and stop dreaming and extrapolating on any results to realize

the fact of life is not like the fact of existing at its conception fact

here it is all what you did and are alone positively certain one

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
according to my judgment, love is the easiest thing to say and justify while hatred mean disconnections with else as a concept so nothing to say

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
that is why love is not eternity and it is obvious that everyone should stop calling it that way

before truth life reach true freedom out, all was one of that truth lead meaning existence positive fact and absolute positive realisation as one reality of all
but noone was there to speak about himslf only from waht truth was giving possible move for creations inventions life

source of love was one truth love to life but since its life is free then it appears how love is not eternity
and a lot of conscious that always mean love first end up meaning business first when they saw their freedom real

so i dont see any point to keep preaching about love to what is free and dont mean to love as living

it doesnt mean that those lives deserve hell

it becomes so ridiculous to see how opposites of god deform anything

when it is not love it is hell, waoo
so the more concept positive it is the more negative if it is not

while it could only be less positive since we have of positive that much

and no darkness didnt make the light, never and ever will
only truth is the light from the reality of certain facts that then cant be seen but better, and the move to realize that better is the sense of life with else of pi element unknown source at the same time with you inner move life

top topics

join