It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Apology To Everyone From ROTJ6

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Okay, not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in. Mods feel free to move.

I know I have made some very bad mistakes and made some very nasty threats in my time, and that is never cool. I know that.

I just hope that certain people will be able to see the full picture and put things in proper context when they weigh and judge my recent actions.

I am a gang-stalking/organized harassment victim and have been suffering through extreme emotional abuse for about four years now. And when a person is abused continuously, every day, it is only natural for them to begin to entertain thoughts of retaliation and violence against their abusers.

It's like, if you take a wolf or a lion or a bear or a gorilla, and you start throwing rocks at it and poking at it with sticks and provoking it continuously, well sooner or later it's going to lash out violently, that's only common sense right?

But I know it is absolutely uncool to go around threatening to harm or kill people, and I am truly sorry for that.

I have no real desire to harm anyone, I only want the constant abuse and provocations to stop and to be left alone to live the rest of my short-a$$ life in peace.

I am doing my absolute best to try to stay positive and upbeat in the face of an absolutely impossible situation (being covertly tortured, every day).

So again, to any local cops or firemen or bikers or minions or informants or media outlets who may be reading this, wink wink - Sorry.

I'm willing to forgive everybody for the years of covert torture, if you can all forgive me for all my dumb mistakes and threats.

Can I buy everybody a beer and a smoke?

Gather round the fire, let's all sing a song now,

Kumbaya, My Lord, Kumbaya,
Oh, Lord, Kumbaya.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Watch that, 3 times a day and you'll be fine.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I never had a problem wid ya. Give you something that works for me though.
Hold your nose with your left hand while sucking right thumb. Stand on right foot while flexing left foot backwards til it hurts then inhale deeply and blow outward with all your strength. If it doesn't work repeat last 3 steps as needed.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ROTJ6

No hard feelings here. Of course, I don't ever recall you lashing out at me or threatening me, anyway.

I wish you good luck in getting away from this torture that besets you.
Can you maybe move away from where you live?

When I was in high school there was a kid who people enjoyed harrassing. I have no idea why they did that to him. He wasn't my friend. He wasn't someone I would like to befriend. There was nothing wrong with him that I could tell. We just had nothing in common. Anyway, one day this kid couldn't take the crap anymore. And he decided to lash out at another kid who had never messed with him. What a sad day that was for all involved. The other kid, after being hit with a fist, hit the guy back. The guy fell backwards and hit his head on the curb at the bus stop and died. Jeeze, man!

I wish you well.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ROTJ6

this always makes me feel better..

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
You are "covertly tortured"? What, like by the CIA, or ... what? That's a very unusual claim, as you are I'm sure aware, so please elaborate.

Are you a prisoner or something? Why don't you just leave, or do you secretly like getting covertly tortured? Because if you are free to leave, you have no excuse.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
People have no right to harass you unless you owe money or something. If they are using the internet to harass you, then delete your accounts (e-mail, forums, etc.) and create a whole new identity. Tell only your good friends your new names and addresses. If it's by phone, change your phone number. If it's in person, move. Sometimes it's good to start fresh. It's good to remove their ability to affect you. I've been harassed too. I know how it feels. I took my own advice.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Ive never ran across you in the past, but I find an apology a good start to build on once burned bridges... But, I have to add, if you threatened violence here upon other members, you should be banned, and possibly arrested for threats.

Im all for manning up and admitting when youve screwed the pooch, but threatening anyone for anything is out of line and Im pretty sure illegal.

Im not a snitch, and I dont advocate it, I find the current system heavily flawed and if you are admitting fault, you obviously see an error, which is what our system should do.

Other than that, good luck, and remember, the only thing you get when youre angry, is angry.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I wish you good luck in getting away from this torture that besets you.
Can you maybe move away from where you live?

That doesn't help, if you move they just find out where you live again and the whole process starts all over again. It's probably not that hard to find someone when they always have a cell phone and high-speed internet account

Right, guys?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
You are "covertly tortured"? What, like by the CIA, or ... what? That's a very unusual claim, as you are I'm sure aware, so please elaborate.

Well, I don't know about the CIA, LOL. But somebody pretty high up who has the access to monitor people's cell phones, internet browsing etc. They've demonstrated that fact to me over and over again. Like I'll be texting with a friend and I tell them I'm going to X place at Y time - and then "unnerving coincidences" happen to me when I get there........

Are you a prisoner or something? Why don't you just leave, or do you secretly like getting covertly tortured? Because if you are free to leave, you have no excuse.

Again, moving away doesn't help. They just find you again.

new topics

top topics

join