It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little bit about Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Wow I guess you never can talk about religion or politics without someone getting all huffy... Hey Slayer you think any of these posters know what a Blessing Way Sing, is??? probably not

I was born Jicarilla Apache up in northern New Mexico.
I embrace my culture and my people we have a long proud history ya know...You all just missed our Gathering of Nations Pow Wow, great party, I ate way to much good food...

Studied is a bit strong a word, Still I too have read Qur'an, read the bible with like interest, I also spend some time with a Torah but my Hebrew sucks.

There are great words of wisdom and beautiful messages in each work...
funny thing about beauty, you always seem to find it anywhere.. if you look for it... just like you find evil everywhere... if that's what you seek....

SO I too have read these great works from the old world, did it change me, make me less of an Indian? not hardly... it taught me to embrace my own culture all the more, and respect others in spite of our not so, differences....

that is all I'm going to say on the subject... time for another cup of coffee...

"Da go Te'" Slayer.... that's how we red skins say howdy BTW

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by dragnet53

FAR be it for me to defend Islam...

But are you aware that not all ME Muslims are "ARABS" You left out Turks, Persians and Egyptians to name a few? Not to mention the differences between Sunni and Shia!

Now I know why they call SOME American Ignorant. BTW I'm Mescalero

Semper fi

I also forget some Americans are Muslims as well. I am not sure why because you have to pray five times a day. I was like WTF? god ...errr the Anunnaki really don't care how many times you pray.

you keep on saying semper fi so I am assuming you are marine and thankful for your service. But I despise all religion and I am Deist. All organized religion got it wrong.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Gentill Abdulla,

Maybe it would be a good idea if everybody gives a little summery of their religion and then we could read it back and realize what a strange human trade it is to believe in these ridiculous fairy tales.
I so freaking HATE religion!!! It's not the messages all these mighty Gods gave us through there prophets but the way these extremist idiots interpret these messages. Fighting like children over who's God is better.....

Can't we all just ascribe to the Easter Bunny as our highest God and make up a really simple, two page, general direction guide for life and call it a day??

.....Sorry for using you thread to rant on every religion. It's still early in my part of the world. Nothing like a little religion in the morning to get my anger going. After a cup of coffee it usually clears up.

Peace

I also despise organized religion. I have done my research on this and found out that Enlil (an Anunnaki) created the religions to separate us and go at each other throats. I have read some Sumerian tablets translated and this disturbed me. He was not to kindly on humanity.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Personally, I'm not a fan of ANY religion that claims its followers are the chosen ones, and all others are damned (or worse, somehow subhuman, and such treatment is "ok" because they are nonbelievers)....

And of course, this applies to Islam, Christianity, etc. However, at least the Christians (these days) mostly preach tolerance as well (and some sects of Islam do)... Does anyone really think that ANY God would think it's ok to rape, murder, etc. people just because they are of another faith? How can anyone truly believe this? How little they must think of their God...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

Undercover Mosque Video

This is an awesome video done by a journalist who went undercover for months secretly filming in England's Mosques.

Dispatches - Undercover Mosque

Google Video Link

Trublue -thats an extremely important (and sickening) documentary you've posted there and I think everyone should watch it.

Obviously not all muslims are like this but it realy does do a good job of exposing just how the extremist wahhabi and deobandi cults operate.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Islam was brought into existence to be the 'Sword' of the Roman Catholic Church, to take Jerusalem and Temple Mount from the Byzantine Empire. The Qur'an was written by Roman Augustinian Monks, who in turn indoctrinated Mohammed into worshipping the moon goddess (virgin mary) and to hate Jews and true Protestant Christians. He then went on to found Islam in 610 AD, fresh from his secret Roman Catholic schooling. 27 years later the Arab Cariph Omar conquered Jerusalem. However, rather then give the Holy Land to the Papacy as instructed, he instead went on to build the Mosque of Omar on Temple Mount. Rome then waged 9 crusades against Islam from 1095 AD to 1302 AD, but was only truly successful on it's 11th crusading attempt in WWII, in which the Zionist Jews were given the land to look after until the coming final showdown (They did take Jerusalem in 1099 AD and formed the Latin Kingdom, however their success was short lived as Saladin conquered Jerusalem once again for Islam in 1187 AD).

Look up the teachings of Eric Jon Phelps if you wish to know more of the truth.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by RemusUK]
Edited for addition of dates

[edit on 30-4-2010 by RemusUK]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm grateful this ended up here

Pathe4tic

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
I also forget some Americans are Muslims as well. I am not sure

Be advised!
They number in the millions. They are mostly happy and free to pray as they wish!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Do you have to post that video in every thread to do with Islam?

Seriously.....

A muslim shall not befrienda a non-muslim?

I have two muslim friends so......

[edit on 30/4/10 by Kram09]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

It was good to have a thread about Islam which wasn't so bigoted and xenophobic for once on here.

Good thread.

Shame most people probably won't bother to read it, or if they do they'll just bash.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If this thread was an angry tirade against Islam, it would be in ATS and have flags and stars galore.

That's the way most memebers of this site roll.

Most....but not all.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by Trublue

Do you have to post that video in every thread to do with Islam?

Seriously.....

A muslim shall not befrienda a non-muslim?

I have two muslim friends so......

[edit on 30/4/10 by Kram09]

Well, lets put it this way, when you are trying to convert people to Islam, it pays to at least pretend to be friendly.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

So are you implying they are being friendly only to try and convert me to Islam?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Another thing I noticed about Islam(e) and that is how they treat their women. It is a good religion for insecure guys who don't want anybody looking at their lady. But I noticed in the Qu'ran that it treats the women with equal respect.

hmmmmm

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join