It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little bit about Islam

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

That was an interesting read. How can the UK deny their heritage of being an Empire? In the face of the overwhelming facts in order to attempt the "Mutli national Multi cultural" endeavor? An American would never deny Slavery in order to attempt internal peace. Half of Our country was pro and the other half con. That's where we come from.

I'm sorry as a modern American I simply don't get that one.
You are who you are. What's more important is, who are you now not where you came from.

OK this Yank did his bit.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
I believe almost everyone is in need of a refresher course of the history of Islam.

Prophets

The Final Prophet

Prophet Muhammed- The last prophet and the only one to deliver the Qur'an. Muhammed was the one to deliver the Qur'an when he was just 40 years old. At that age Muhammed could not read or write.

I have heard many accounts of Prophet Muhammed's 9 year old wife. What almost all of them forget to mention is that it was Abu-Bakr, a friend of Muhammed's, who pleaded him for 3 years to marry his daughter. Finally Muhammed agreed but he treated her with the utmost respect.

Muhammed was known, before he was a prophet, as Al-Amin. Which means honest

[Size=7] Time frame

Prophet Muhammed fit the time frame of each prophet. Each prophet was revealed every 600 years after the next. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it approximately 600 years after Prophet Isa that Prophet Muhammed claimed he was a prophet?

This is the first installment in a series....

I asked a few arabs I know and asked why was it okay for Muhammed to wed a 9 year old girl? They said it was okay back then. Now that is some sick culture and to this day they still do that stuff. But one thing though on muhammed being the last. Just look at all the first born males being named muhammed. I just lol at this and of course it will come true.

I just LOL at organized religion.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

FAR be it for me to defend Islam...

But are you aware that not all ME Muslims are "ARABS" You left out Turks, Persians and Egyptians to name a few? Not to mention the differences between Sunni and Shia!

Now I know why they call SOME American Ignorant. BTW I'm Mescalero

Semper fi

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
And I am Ethiopian. You know just saying by the way.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Your wrong on one thing Egyptians back in the past weren't Islamic.
Until the ideology begin to spread by force that is.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by SLAYER69

Your wrong on one thing Egyptians back in the past weren't Islamic.
Until the ideology begin to spread by force that is.

How Am I wrong?

I never said Islamic Pharaohs built the Pyramids!!
They are Islamic NOW Dude and the person who starred you Crack Open a Real History Book!

Whoohaaa

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
reply to post by Trublue

Listen, I'm not going to sit here and argue with a bigot - because you will never change your mind.

Yes, lets resort to name calling. - how mature!

I am the bigot - well how come I am not allowed in an Islamic country and they would never respect my religion or culture but they are allowed to pour into mine and I have to abandon my culture in respect for theirs?

I can not even find a land on this Earth where this same thing is not happening to my people.

You know what the name of this is CONQUEST this is the sort of thing that happens when a war has been waged and you LOST.

How blind most of you really are!

Europe’s Choice for Christmas:

Even Christmas trees have been banned in Antwerp’s public schools. Last year a Muslim civil servant and trade union representative demanded that the city show “its commitment to complete neutrality by banning Christmas trees and Easter eggs” from public buildings and spaces. Christmas carols are not allowed as background music, let alone to be sung, during Antwerp’s traditional open-air Christmas market.

In Antwerp, in Danneels’ own Belgium, the city authorities have decreed that public shools, even during the Christmas season, have to avoid all references to Jesus, Mary and Joseph. The authorities do not want to upset the schools’ large population of Muslim kids. “Christmas should be a neutral event, not focused on one particular religion, but on enjoying food and drink together with friends and family,” the city officials wrote in a letter to the schools.

What multifaith means was experienced by the non-Muslim children of a junior school in Nottingham which cancelled the traditional Christmas nativity play because it got in the way of the Muslim children celebrating the Islamic Eid festivities.

Like Amsterdam, Antwerp still tolerates the word “Christmas,” though. In Oxford, England, the city council has decided to ban the C-word and replace it with the term “Winter Light Festival.” This is done in order “to include all religious denominations.”

In Sarajevo, Bosnia, Christmas has been abolished in all the city’s kindergarten institutions. In order not to offend Muslims, even Christmas trees have been banned from the kindergarten premises. 43 percent of Bosnians are Muslims.

In Cologne, Germany, the windows of the Galeria Kaufhof department store no longer display traditional Christmas scenes. Instead, passers-by can marvel at Islamic scenes of mosques with minarets, desert abodes and puppets dressed like Arabs, including veiled women. Over 30% of Cologne’s inhabitants are Muslims.

www.brusselsjournal.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
All I ever want to know about islam I learned from my hero Geert Wilders.

Everyone should view "Fitna"

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You know what on second thought!

You want to go to the Mat over your ignorance or what?

SCREW ISLAM lets do a face off yeah?

You called me out!

Semper Fi Now I'm pumped let's Go MOFO!

[edit on 30-4-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Gentill Abdulla,

Maybe it would be a good idea if everybody gives a little summery of their religion and then we could read it back and realize what a strange human trade it is to believe in these ridiculous fairy tales.

I so freaking HATE religion!!! It's not the messages all these mighty Gods gave us through there prophets but the way these extremist idiots interpret these messages. Fighting like children over who's God is better.....

Can't we all just ascribe to the Easter Bunny as our highest God and make up a really simple, two page, general direction guide for life and call it a day??

.....Sorry for using you thread to rant on every religion. It's still early in my part of the world. Nothing like a little religion in the morning to get my anger going. After a cup of coffee it usually clears up.

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
No comment about the OP since free speech against Islam is limited and carefully monitored on ATS and on the internet in general. I have been warned a lot....

Just watch this:

[edit on 30-4-2010 by St-Patrick]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Yeah ok Whatever DUDE
ATS

investigate that Looser!

He had nothing!

PEACE

Slay

OWNED!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

The 24th Prophet Prophet Isa- Prophet Isa is more commonly known as Jesus Christ.

Interesting note:

One of the most common Muslim responses (to disaster, death, disappointment) is a prayer (curse, condemnations, admonitions) for Prophet Isa (Jesus) to come back and administer justice! Ie. come back from the dead and condemn everyone that is not of the faith for a final judgment day .

I always wondered how Jesus the Jew, and Savior of the Christians could/ would come back to condemn the Jews and Christians in favor of the Muslims?

Why condemn anyone, Jews, Christians or Muslims?

Only a Muslim could understand!

[edit on 30/4/10 by plumranch]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

there are fanatics in all religions and absolute crap in their holy books, bible included.
dont forget j. howard is a liar from wayback. and he, like the incumbent today, does not hesitate to be involved in an illegal war. which means sending soldiers to their death. all for the sake of TPTB.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
reply to post by Trublue

there are fanatics in all religions and absolute crap in their holy books, bible included.
dont forget j. howard is a liar from wayback. and he, like the incumbent today, does not hesitate to be involved in an illegal war. which means sending soldiers to their death. all for the sake of TPTB.

Oh man, when will people wake up and realise this is not about religion, Islam is not a religion, it is a movement like Nazism.

It is a system of control - the reason the powers that be want us all to be ruled by it is because it is the strictest system on the globe.

Forget about preying Muslims and think about how the lands of Islam are ruled. Think about how they treat their woman.

Do you want this? That is what they are trying to impose on us all. Worse than this they are trying to delete not only our culture but our very existence from this planet!!!

Recently Nicolas Sarkozy (French President) announced plans to pursue a vigorous policy of diversity and métissage. Concretely, this means giving preference to minorities in job hiring and prosecuting those who do not comply. In other words, affirmative action as a government policy from which none are exempt.

In his message Sarkozy insisted that the French people must change, that there will be dire consequences if they don't, and that not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country. Thus he amalgamated the concepts of preference for minorities in job hiring with that of the need for the French to intermarry racially.

www.brusselsjournal.com...

As you can see from the above, we are no longer wanted, we must marry the Islam people and fade out of existence or else!!!

What will it take for people to wake up???

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
my men, islam is the evil ones lie...it's right there a desperate lie, too!
so refuse to be a victim

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
When one thinks in terms of religion they think in terms of their own religion and they think someone elses religion must be similar.

Here is how one should judge religion - by the country and it's rules because our religion is what gives us our countries national identity and rules, like it or not.

On that basis I am a christian even though I don't go to church and only have a basic knowledge of this religion but it is the religion of my land and so it is by it's belief system I live and by which my country is ruled.

To Muslims we are all Christians whether we believe so or not.

In my land we have democracy and freedom of speech and things like that because that is the basis of our religion, to be kind to others and to share etc etc.

However what is it Muslims chant - "Freedom go to hell"

There is no freedom in an Islamic country they hold woman as extremely inferior to men and as property of men.

In many of their lands you can marry a girl no matter her age because Mohammad married a six year old girl and had sex with her at nine. This is legal in many Muslim lands.

I think people should stop judging the religions of others by their own religion, it is nothing like ours, they are taught there is nothing better than Jihad to Allah and conquest etc etc.

If you really want to know what goes on in their religion and inside their mosques watch this.

Undercover Mosque Video

This is an awesome video done by a journalist who went undercover for months secretly filming in England's Mosques.

Some statements shown in the film include.

"If any man changes his religion "Kill him in Islam state"

"There is Jihad in Islam. What's the most beloved and favourite thing to Allah, Jihad in the name of Allah."

Inside our own lands they are plotting to take over the countries and calling us insulting names.

48min

Dispatches - Undercover Mosque

Google Video Link

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
As for beliefs, to each their own, that is what 'democracy' is
supposed to be about isn't it ?
T.B what do you have to say about :
signature >
Don't regard yourself as a guardian of freedom unless you respect
and preserve the rights of people you disagree with.

As for public schools etc., last I check they were PUBLIC and
not meant to be run by religious missionaries.
I know, I know, you think that if someone who for generations lives
in a country that they should have the right to subject others
(including kids in a public school) to only their religion.
The catholics had that same attitude with
the 1rst Nations People,here in Canada. That did not turn out very
well. It's called imperialistic fascism. Sadly, the imperialistic
fascists are slow to learn, because they think everything should
revolve them.

Anyways,
walls, and bias do nothing but obstruct the learning process.
I believe the original poster has no intention of flaming, or saying
that one is better than the other etc.
And no where has he been disrespectful, in that regard
there is absolutely no reason why others can not do the same
and show some respect.

On the topic of beliefs,
regardless of what, it's always good to recognize the common
values we share.
Believe it or not, most people want the same things. honesty, care,
a well adjusted functional family, a healthy environment, ethical
attitudes, justice etc.
Putting the bigotry/hate and the me me attitude aside,
we should be focusing on things we have in common.
btw
Another thing most of us (including Islam) have in common, is
Abraham, pbh.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

You my friend hit the nail on the head,i would give you a flag if i could

regards

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Do not allow the OP to fool you with Taqqiya which teaches muslims to practice DECEPTION!

Islam is a retrograde force than destroys and usurps but never creates.

Mohammed was not a prophet and Allah is not God. Stop deceiving people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join