It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If health is a human right then can I sue my employer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Peace Pipe are you even putting your efforts towards finding a job that dosn't take a toll on your health? Or are you just spending your time coming onto forums to complain about how you're a slave and your boss owes you?

Maybe you should focus your efforts on finding a new job and not complaining to strangers about your current one.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Edit to remove. Changed my mind.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Peace Pipe

A right means that no-one except you can waive it, seeing as you choose to do your job knowing the health risks means you can't sue. Even if the other choice is totally unpalatable to you, the choice remains.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
How stupid!
You obviously don't comprehend the first thing about the law. Not even the basics.
While I'm sure you think you have made yet another brilliant point
, you have NO point and are just wasting our time.

Edited to add: This guy is not sincere, he's posted several other similar threads. He hates Obama and the Healthcare bill. Check his profile. he thinks he's making some point about the bill. He's not.
The only point he's making is a childish understanding of the bill, and life in general. I think he's also trolling for stars and flags and points.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peace Pipe
reply to post by Silver Shadow

I cannot find another job. The economy is a wreck. I have a mortgage to pay, credit cards to pay, food to buy, and kids to care for. My job pays really well and I cannot afford to give that up. They have made me their slave.

You chose to have a mortgage, you chose to have credit cards, you chose to have kids. You have made yourself a slave. You have no right to sue, and If your employer is reading this forum, they would do well to start seriously looking at your job performance. I'm sure there are MANY others who would be happy to do your job, and not look for ways to sponge off of a lawsuit.

..Ex

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You're free to look elsewhere for work.

You choose to work for this employer.

You know the drawbacks of this job.

I don't think that you have a case.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Go for it.

Good luck on your job search.

lol, the government can make sure you never work again, they really can.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join