It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont read this thread. For the love of GOD!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I just want to start this thread saying..I really dont know where to stick it...ok..no jokes..anyway...so Grey Area it is..

I've been coming here to ATS for awhile..long before I joined..reading..gathering knowledge..putting up with crazies..listening to everyone..

I know it is a conspiracy site..I know we are all a bit "different" here than others...you can define that for yourself..but all of us here..are not the "norm"..whatever you choose to believe that is.

Having said that...I have to say..ALL of the world's problems are simple..really..we are so self centered and caught up in our own little world..we forget that we are a TOTAL world...meaning..each and every one of us..are alive..living breathing beings..and we are here on this little blue planet together..

No matter that there is life out there..I do believe there is..we cant be responsible for them..all we can do is be responsible for US...each one of us..daily...also..we cant control our government..as much as we'd like to..

There will come a time when "they" show themselves to us..STOP focusing on it..focus on what we can do, TODAY..on our little blue ball..

Wake up tomorrow..this is a challenge to you..wake up and say..I AM HAPPY..dont worry about DOING it..just BE it..once you say that to yourself..nothing else can happen, BUT happy..it works...say to yourself..IM ABUNDANT...it works..it does!!! Ive seen it happen in my own life...

Ok..now..I know you all might kill me for this..but im going to show you a video..from someone you ALL know...please..do me a favor before you watch it..
close everything else ..and watch it..in fact..crank up the sound...tell everyone to be quiet..and just watch it

I know..this person..was ridiculed..mocked..etc...I did it myself..but I have to tell you..this video...can...change your life..it can..

Of course..since youtube has become asshats...I dont know how to embed it..but would really LOVE someone to help with that..but i Do have a link

VIDEO

Thank you all for reading this post..I just want to give a bit of love to everyone..call me a hippy if you want..but you know what..love makes the world go round

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well..dodging all your rocks..im off to do some work..so...dont think ive given up on this

Edit to add: is it just me..or are those Mayans in the video?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
There ya go... if you "quote" this post, you'll see that I only used the video number after the v= and before the & from your link, then added &feature=player_embedded to the end to make it embed properly.

Thanks for the link. I can honestly say that I've never seen this video.

Peace

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This video was shot on 4 continents, all which are in some form of distress created by man and his technology.

The Amazon Rainforest: a large part of this forest as seen in the video..no longer exists. It was destined to be destroyed within a week of this video. The people featured here, are native to the region and are not professional actors.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
There ya go... if you "quote" this post, you'll see that I only used the video number after the v= and before the & from your link, then added &feature=player_embedded to the end to make it embed properly.

Thanks for the link. I can honestly say that I've never seen this video.

Peace

Thank you SOOO much!!! I can't tell you how grateful I am!! I cannot for the life of me figure it out now that Youtube has changed..ty ty

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ok...maybe its me..but i get"imbedding disabled"...godd%am youtube

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
well..i give up..people only want gloom and doom, it seems..

Believe me..I know the mentality..its a human response...but it sure wont make you get to the "next" level...lol...

Until we can all stop the "gloom and doom" and focus on loving and caring for each other..we will remain animals..its up to you..all I can do is give you the hints..honestly...I CAN talk to you more if you IM me...but this is all I have to give..

Think about it..here today..gone tomorrow..life is short..as the saying goes.."life is a bitch, then you die"...pretty much truthful

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

yea, me too, i have never seen this video either. pretty damn cool song though

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry.

I see him and All I see is a Pedophile.

Good Riddence to Bad Rubbish.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You know on one hand I agree with "sean48", but on the other hand I'm kinda torn about it. The MSM *always* had accusations about the guy, and if those accusations were true we need to look REAL deep into what our "rolemodels" are capable of.. MJ ALWAYS was odd however, he did *weird* things, and things that WE would all deem on the virge of insanity. We'll never know if he really WAS a pedophile or just a weird guy whos intentions were taken the wrong way.

What if..just what if.. the guy NEVER actually grew up? What if he REFUSED to grow up upon learning the BS that happens on this planet? Is it possible that in the mans own head he *believed* himself as a child?

I have to give him credit in at least he DID always seem to have decent messages in his music and always did tend to be very pro-life with animals and rainforests etc. The guy did have talent musically even tho *I* never personally cared for the music genre.

Then theres the whole conspiracy factor in the final days of his career about him resisting the "illuminati" ..."they don't care about us" (or something similar) Then *poof* he's dead. Won't go any deeper than that since the thread isn't about that...

Whatever the case, thanks Yummy! Good to see you on here again. The message of the video (at least) was a good one! S&F.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well there has to be a left to the right... so here it is, a pretty funny and entertaining video.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by tempesillest]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

I'm sorry.

I see him and All I see is a Pedophile.

Good Riddence to Bad Rubbish.

I knew I'd get that here...but..well I guess its up to you to think!

That's another whole thread...but I have to tell you..I thought the same thing until I did research
the wierd thing is..Michael was kinda like us here on ATS..he hated what the gov was doing, also..and none of the kids he EVER spent time with...testified against him!..

Honestly..i think he was another timothy mcvay...michael was too dangerous

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Listen to me... i wanted to make a really long thread about something really important that has been said numerous times in the past. That being said, the only reason people will not follow the simplest of tasks is because we don't come in suits and make promises like presidents do. The only promise people like us here on ATS can promise, is a world without corrupt economics. A world of serving your community, and a world where people follow a HUMAN RIGHTS agenda throughout their existence here on earth. I believe one of the only things that would be able to change our route as humans, is to simply start a new branch of political power called Common Sense. So on the left you would have, the democrats, on the right you would have the elephants, other wise known as the republicans, and in the middle, in big bold letters you would have COMMON SENSE, CS for short. In this political middle, we would ensure our leaders are as innocent as possible, and make decisions and changes despite corporate control over them. There is no way a human being could go wrong, using common sense. Perhaps then and only then will we know if people are that stupid. People will not change unless we start a political movement across America and dedicate our time here to change the world one state at a time. People feel it in themselves to do something great for the good of mankind, but their lack of knowledge towards REAL politics is missing. They know they are being #ed over, but are clueless of how, so they begin to question their insecurity's. I don't know whats going to happen in 2012, but i strongly wish... we as mankind had a conscious awakening and truly became aware of when someone lies, and become more aware of peoples true intentions around them. Together we can change the world without carrying about a created reality.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
You know on one hand I agree with "sean48", but on the other hand I'm kinda torn about it. The MSM *always* had accusations about the guy, and if those accusations were true we need to look REAL deep into what our "rolemodels" are capable of.. MJ ALWAYS was odd however, he did *weird* things, and things that WE would all deem on the virge of insanity. We'll never know if he really WAS a pedophile or just a weird guy whos intentions were taken the wrong way.

What if..just what if.. the guy NEVER actually grew up? What if he REFUSED to grow up upon learning the BS that happens on this planet? Is it possible that in the mans own head he *believed* himself as a child?

I have to give him credit in at least he DID always seem to have decent messages in his music and always did tend to be very pro-life with animals and rainforests etc. The guy did have talent musically even tho *I* never personally cared for the music genre.

Then theres the whole conspiracy factor in the final days of his career about him resisting the "illuminati" ..."they don't care about us" (or something similar) Then *poof* he's dead. Won't go any deeper than that since the thread isn't about that...

Whatever the case, thanks Yummy! Good to see you on here again. The message of the video (at least) was a good one! S&F.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Wookiep]

you're so right, hun..I mean..I always "hated" mj..i didnt want ANYTHING to do with him...

But as I started 'researching'..i realized..hey something isnt right here..
I mean..theres more to the story...
But..all in all in all..the reason I put this vid up..it means SOO much...to all of us...no matter what the MEDIA tells you..

Think for yourself, luv

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

WONDERFULLY SAID! Only thing is..hard to read, luv..can you edit it to paragraphs?

Yes...well..im in total agreement..but..no one cares..they all WANT doom and gloom..no one actually wants to fix it...I see it..I've stood back and watched the posts here..

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by drkid

they all WANT doom and gloom..no one actually wants to fix it...I see it..I've stood back and watched the posts here..

As it may seem that way..I don't think that's accurate for most. Speaking for myself, I think I enjoy the *doom* threads because they give a sense of some kind of hope! That may sound quite cryptic, but things wont "change" until it ALL collapses.

Personally, I await the collapse because what else can CHANGE this crazy place? It gets deep! lol. I wont go on for paragraphs about this, but I think you get the point!

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Here's embedded from YouTube -> ATS

I tried the embedded links in this thread and they claim to NOT allow embedding so I copied onto ATS.

Sorry it took so long to add it here ...

I was converting Bikini Beach from VHS -> DVD ... Can't find that one anywhere on internet =\

Some Michael Jackson Thingie For Yummy Freelunch

(click to open player in new window)

Back to my VHS -> DVD conversions ... Next up Back To The Beach WooT!

[edit on 4·30·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by drkid

they all WANT doom and gloom..no one actually wants to fix it...I see it..I've stood back and watched the posts here..

As it may seem that way..I don't think that's accurate for most. Speaking for myself, I think I enjoy the *doom* threads because they give a sense of some kind of hope! That may sound quite cryptic, but things wont "change" until it ALL collapses.

Personally, I await the collapse because what else can CHANGE this crazy place? It gets deep! lol. I wont go on for paragraphs about this, but I think you get the point!

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Wookiep]

Strangely enough..it DOESNT sound wierd!!! I also enjoy "doom" threads..only because I think..right on..things will change!!!

but..it never does...same ol same ol...look how many die before us..and nothing has changed..sighs...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
Here's embedded from YouTube -> ATS

I tried the embedded links in this thread and they claim to NOT allow embedding so I copied onto ATS.

Sorry it took so long to add it here ...

I was converting Bikini Beach from VHS -> DVD ... Can't find that one anywhere on internet =\

Some Michael Jackson Thingie For Yummy Freelunch

(click to open player in new window)

Back to my VHS -> DVD conversions ... Next up Back To The Beach WooT!

[edit on 4·30·10 by DrMattMaddix]

you are such a doll!!
why such a hard time embedding lately!!!
well..i guess cuz all us "pirates"..lol

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
You changed the title of your thread 3 times in an hour. I had to cave in and watch the video. Persistence like yours is hard to ignore.

I can see how you feel that this video is important. I can even understand why you feel we all should hear its message. However, this video somehow imparting the secret of happiness to you only tells me that your brain is wired entirely differently than mine. This was anything but a happy experience for me.
Thanks anyways.

edit to add: Did it make you happy because Michael Jackson saves the Earth at the end? Because you know, he really didn't. The Elephant is still dead.
[edit on 30-4-2010 by joechip]

[edit on 30-4-2010 by joechip]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join