It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nail in the offical story! Sept 12th 1970 4 planes hijacked by Islamic Jihad!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is absolutely crazy!

The Federal government says they have no idea that hijacking planes was a threat is total lie!

There had been close to 9/11 four planes hijack enroute to New York in 1970!

Dawson's Field hijackings

In the Dawson's Field hijackings (September 6, 1970) four jet aircraft bound for New York City were hijacked by members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. No fatalities occurred on all planes in this incident except 1 injured on El Al flight 219.

12 September

1970: Hijacked jets destroyed by guerrillas Palestinian militants have blown up the three planes they have been holding at an airfield in the Jordanian desert.
The 40 hostages were taken from the planes minutes before the explosions destroyed the grounded jets. Two of the planes had been captured by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) six days ago.

Now the MSM story has no more truth! What a revelation!

Watch this Aftermath

Now there is no more doubt that the government knew that this was possible, and had already been done!
BY BY MSM STORY!

Now if you believe that the government didn't know planes are weapons: see Kamikaze!!

The History of Aviation Shows that planes in the 20 century were based upon military purposes and designs!

[edit on 29-4-2010 by theability]

[edit on 30-4-2010 by theability]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ohh this is great one of the flights was Pan Am Flight 93 ROTF what a coincidence!

Pan American Flight 93 (type Boeing 747, serial 19656/34, registration N752PA, Clipper Fortune) was carrying 136 passengers and 17 crew. The flight was from Brussels, Belgium, to New York, with a stop in Amsterdam. The two hijackers bumped from the El Al flight boarded and hijacked this flight as a target of opportunity.

Wow Again the details emerge that the government continues to try sheeping us around lying whenever they can about 911.

More details as I can find them.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
An interesting case in syncronicity to say the least. Pretty damned interesting story. I don't remember anything about this or ever hearing it before. Weird how this never came up on the evening news....

Cheers-
phil :wink:

Do you have any pictures of the hijackers? Maybe they used some of them or their pictures for the 9/11 hijackers,,,

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

[edit on 29-4-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here is a link to the Report Warned Of Suicide Hijackings...

The Bush administration has asserted that no one in government had envisioned a suicide hijacking before it happened.

"Had I know that the enemy was going to use airplanes to kill on that fateful morning, I would have done everything in my power to protect the American people," Mr. Bush told U.S. Air Force Academy football team members who were visiting the White House on Friday. It was his first public comment on revelations this week that he was told Aug. 6 that bin Laden wanted to hijack planes.

So How could anyone close to the FAA or Counter-Terrorism have forgotten about Sept 6th 1970?

I bet alot of FAA secruity measures were implemented, but the Bush admin forgot??

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The point was the Bush ADMIN said there has been no idea that planes would be used for suicide missions was complete lies, right?

I find that forgetting history has issues, especially when we its family members of ours, friends, etc etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

I wouldn't say complete lies.

They probably thought that the security measures had been updated enough to where they didn't think it would happen again.

Obviously security wasn't up to par, which is why you are seeing it being updated at a tremendous rate now. Every other week we are hearing how something else is being implemented to tighten security.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

[edit on 29-4-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Off the Aviation Secruity Page There is all but a vague entry...

Following the hijacking of eight airliners to Cuba in January 1969, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) created the Task Force on the Deterrence of Air Piracy. The Task Force developed a hijacker “profile” that could be used along with metal detectors (magnetometers) in screening passengers. In October, Eastern Air Lines began using the system, and four more airlines followed in 1970. Although the system seemed effective, a hijacking by Arab terrorists in September 1970, during which four airliners were blown up, convinced the White House that stronger steps were needed. On September 11, 1970, President Richard Nixon announced a comprehensive anti-hijacking program that included a Federal marshal program.

But if you continue to read that page How many issues with Hijacked planes happen during September?

These stringent measures paid off, and the number of U.S. hijackings never returned to the worst levels before 1973. No scheduled airliners were hijacked in the United States until September 1976, when Croatian nationalists commandeered a jetliner. Two fatal bombings did occur, though: a bomb exploded in September 1974, on a U.S. plane bound from Tel Aviv to New York, killing all 88 persons aboard, and a bomb exploded in a locker at New York's LaGuardia Airport in December 1975, killing 11. That bombing caused airports to locate lockers where they could be monitored.

Why doesn't this info see the light of day?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I would like to explain this: I love my country, I dislike Tyranny!

I find that truth seems to be twarted during 911 and that really hurts me.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

I wouldn't say complete lies.

They probably thought that the security measures had been updated enough to where they didn't think it would happen again.

In the protection of the Country all things must be considered even those to be the fatherest of possibilites!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Perhaps it's just sematics but of course Bush knew about Islamic Jihad and other terrorist organizations using planes as weapons (sic). No one prior to 9/11 had actually flown planes into buildings. We did know that they had plans to do the same to the Eifel Tower. You seem to argue though that because there had been other terrorist attacks using planes that the "official story" is wrong. They only point to the idea that the planes themselves were used as bombs against a civilian population. There have been many hijackings by religious nuts before.

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I agree, but I don't think it was a lie.

Bad judgement when it came to planning ahead, but can't really call it a lie.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

You seem to argue though that because there had been other terrorist attacks using planes that the "official story" is wrong.

I am not arguring anything I am letting history speak.

Easy for those with an agenda to forget history.

Then during the same time of year the same things happend 31 years later.

I am sorry but the government has known planes are weapons for decades.

If you don't believe me look at Kamikaze!!!!

Now tell me they didn't know!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

No I just think that this proves that it is possible for terrorists to hijack four jets, so it supports the Official Story.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Most religious nut are not wired 100,000 dollars from Pakistani intelligence.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Peace Pipe

The offical story says they didn't know that hijackers were going to use planes as weapons....

But since the inception of the plane it has been a weapon!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

So every time I fly delta to work I am flying on a weapon? That just doesn't feel right. That is why the planes that are weapons are called military planes and the planes that are for the public are called civilian.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

I agree, but I don't think it was a lie.

Bad judgement when it came to planning ahead, but can't really call it a lie.

Sure you can. The reason why even if a plane has a mechanical failure and drops from the sky, its a destructive force and a weapon if you will right?

The misleading nature of the Bush admin, used this against the world.

All flying devices are weapons even civilian ones!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

If that is your opinion then you can have it, I just gave mine and you can do with it what you will.

Just seems to me that you are reaching with yours.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join