It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theistic Satanism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hello All,

I am a theistic Satanist (one who worships Satan as a real god), and would like to offer what little time I have to answering any questions you may have about theistic Satanism and having a discussion about Satanism compared to other religions. I'd like to keep it friendly and civil, so I will state up front that I will not reply to any post that comes across as vitriolic. Otherwise, I'm all yours. Hail Satan.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by satanictemple]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
" satan as a God "

Ok satan didn't create people God did. And if he did, why would satan be the advisary in a book run by the true God who is supposed to be??

So that would mean Satan as God would allow a book to be written by the advisary and bash himself in his own book.

where's the justice at?

See the thing is Satan was a liar from the beginning. He hates your guts. Many saints not only seen him but were beaten by him for an offering.

He appeared to padre Pio as a demon with those face shapes you see in scary movies.

Padre was allowed to be beaten by the devil for an offering. Taking sins on his shoulders of others. Satan himself told Padre that he hates not only his but humans guts. he's not some buddy in hell we await for. He's graceless.

Full of hatred. When you die you will realize this.

And satanist themselves don't declare satan created the human race. They declare as the bible does that he is a fallen angel who they follow which means the bible toldthe truth which was created by the supposed liar. Which means God is the bad one yet he put goodness in human souls and satan but himself is deprived of it.

which would make no sense at all. which means there is no justice at ALL but on the other hand we have the ability to be just as human but it came from the same source who is the bad one.

IMO satanism is a cop out to rebel and sin. If you guys just knew that God was the good one you would have so much peace in your lives.

peace op. take care.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
OP I truly wasn't trying to attack you in the response.

peace.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Do you sacrifice virgins? Because if so I would like to join your religion...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by satanictemple

I am a fan of LaVey and non-theistic Satanism.
Perhaps I do believe in a being like "Satan", but I regard him as a historical creation from mercurial (but never wholly evil gods) like Set, Pan, or Shiva.

Technically, only in Christian society does it cause concern to be a "Satanist". For me that's also an attraction, because it helps me to protest what I see as abuse in Western religion.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am a theistic Satanist too.
Although, probably very different to you.
There are many who have been given the title of "Satan."

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by satanictemple

Ave Satanas.

Im a new Theistic Satanist, and was wondering what i can do to further myself in study e.c.t.
Mainly how i can begin meditation on the Third-eye.

If you could enlighten me, that id very much appreciate.

Many dark blessings.
edit on 12/8/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
What are your thoughts and opinions on the Order of the Nine Angles, if any?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

There are Satanists that believe that God wrote The Bible in order to control people and keep them away from Satan...

Many Satanists do NOT believe that Satan is a fallen angel, rather, Satan is the supreme God and religion tried to cover that up...

top topics

join