It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complete Different Astral Planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Individuality = Narrow path way (narrow astral plane)
Destruction = Broad path way (broad astral plane)

The wicked one: not an individuality. Individuality can be life, like life time or life eternal, but the wicked one can only be destruction, like destruction time or destruction eternal.

Individuality raptures as a thief. How so? It steals from the infinite, or the infinity, from which it was brought forth and from which it always remains, too. Why? To narrow down the infinite, or the infinity, into taking on a far journey. The infinite, or the infinity, never was lost, but just thought up taking on a journey formate in individuality.

All-knowing equals broad since all-knowing equals finite. For broad is the path which leads unto destruction, remember? Narrow is the path which leads unto life.

Remain fruitful with the infinite or the infinity. Any that turn to no longer remaining fruitful shall be burned everlastingly.

Called, chosen, and faithful vs called, chosen, and unfruitful. Even though the wicked one turned finite which was always something deemed unfruitful, it was still called and chosen. Therefore since chosen it always been up to the infinite to decide whether or not to have the finite remain. The infinite chosen to keep the finite remaining but under a curse though.

What do you think your astral plane came as upon the planet earth? Narrow or broad? If narrow, then your outer thought remains infinity. But if broad, then your outer thought remains finite. An all-knowing finite can not carry on grand as an immeasurable-understanding infinite.

Would you rather know something or understand something? Which is where wisdom lies?

If you know something, then that just means that which you know has a bounding limit on it. But if you understand something, then that means that which you understand has no bounding limit on it. I'd rather understand things than know things. What can become known is unfruitful in the first place. Unfruitful things get clumped together and burned along with the wicked one. The wicked one remains all the few cons distant from the pros. In the end, it will be that the infinite and the infinity challenged all the cons and defeated them.

Anyway, I'm sheading wisdom in this topic. Don't like it, sue me.

Come. Get into the mind frames called infinite understanding. Stay away from finite knowledge. Knowledge never was where true power lies. Take the truth from me with a grain of salt and notice it rise night and day. But know not how, just understand how. Behold, you have been following the way of the oracle.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This seems like a pretty cool concept, but like a lot of spiritual people out there the content is all jumbled and it's really hard to gain any sort of understanding of what is being asked. Would you care to explain in more depth what this is about?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Response:

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot.
I hope you are speaking in code or something, otherwise....

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just had my mind blown...

out and onto the wall behind me.

Get into the mind frames called infinite understanding. Stay away from finite knowledge. Knowledge never was where true power lies.

This made sense. Everything else was moon-speak to me.

[edit on 4/29/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Me and my faithful understand each other, we do not know each other. But the finite, being so unfruitful, of course can be known.

To not know what I speak of means to understand what I speak of. But to not understand what I speak of means ye are of the source called finite. Which means ye are of the cons I and I (my ace) defeat unto the end coming shortly. Lo, ye stand without infinite understanding.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
There's a difference between infinite knowledge and starting a story one paragraph before the end of it. I don't think anyone knows what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
But know this, that challenge will be simple. The wicked one either way will roll with the infinite and the infinity. How? By making the image the wicked one will not enter a time looping of world war 3, but shall still enter into everlasting fire in the end. And by not making the image the wicked one shall enter into the time looping world war 3 which still ends in everlasting fire for against the wicked one. Again, the infinite and the infinity still defeat the wicked one either which way wise. The wicked one can't help but to roll with us one way or the other. And let me say this, the infinite one and the infinity one will enter into their own Paradise earily on upon if the wicked one does not make the image. And if the wicked one does make the image, the infinite one and the infinity one will just enter their own Paradise a bit later on which means still as in still regardless. Ha!

One way I first detailed on will make out the wicked one as a damned jealous coward. The other way will make out the wicked one as damned stupid. Either way, as you can see, the finite shall be given a final label outside of paradox to cap it with.

It's like a Vegas bet but where the infinity bets on the wicked one going to be a jealous coward based on the option the infinity strongly thinks the wicked one is going to pick. Mean while the infinite bets on the wicked one going to be stupid based on the option the infinite strongly thinks the wicked one is going to pick. Be certainly interesting to find out which wins the bet on the wicked one's final way. This is also why Tupac (my ace) got shot and passed in Vegas which has the NV flag which says Battle Born. It's a fair bet since we do not know the outcome in advance. Either one of us (the infinite and the infinity) could win the bet.

If my ace doesn't win the bet, then it means he wins against the wicked one since he will bring forth world war 3 which is Hell against the wicked one. If I don't win the bet, then it means I win against the wicked one since the image is in honor of me whose new idea it is. This is leaving out the default that I immeasureablelly win since everlasting fire says so in the final outcome against the wicked one. So it's a win win situation for me and my ace. One of us will win against the wicked one, and one of us will win the bet. I think it's kind of like me and my ace want my ace himself to lose the bet so that the wicked one gets a double dose. It's like the Yu-Gi-Oh vs the Pharaoh duel where Yu-Gi-Oh and the Pharaoh wanted Yu-Gi-Oh himself to win. So I'm in Yu-Gi-Oh's shoes. And my ace is in the Pharaoh's shoes. The message from my ace is way understood in from how Tupac lost against Biggie, not in rap but in which would have the other killed first to take the win. Think about it... Of course we'd want to be earily on with our wives up in our own Paradise.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Tormentations]

new topics

top topics

join