It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How and Why the New World Order allowed the economic crisis in america happen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
America's demise did not just randomly happen or take place for any sole reasoning. It happened and was well planned out by design. This was plainly spoken by FDR himself when he gave his speech on the "New Deal". The USA has been the largest global experiment of human development in the history of mankind, and now it is about to have the beeker it was conceived in trashed forever!

What am I saying some of you are probably already asking yourselves? How can I be saying this about the greatest nation in the world? This is true. We are the greatest nation in the world but, the one thing that was not planned by our handlers was our will to survive! Americans, for the most part are the biggest hearted and most accountable people on the planet, and for that, we are also the most hated by foreign counterparts, and it's not the people, but their govt's!

Who does the world cry out to in time of crisis? Cuba? Germany? Iraq? Afghanistan? Iran? Vietnam? Russia? No, they call out to the USA! And when we hear their cries, we answer! No matter what problems we are having, we are always on the globes speed-dial for any type of assistance they may need.

But who does america have to turn to in our times of durress? Our gov't turns to me and you, the taxpayers, that's who! This thread is about how we got to where we are financially and why, and where we're more than likely headed if we don't intervene as americans!

This ball got rolling long ago, but has been continued to bounce for the last 3 presidents. After you folks read this article, you'll see why Enron happened, why Bernie Madoff is in jail, and why our housing market along with our economy was allowed to crash and burn and who got throwed under the bus and why!

You'll see why people like Jack Abramoff and Jim Trafficant went to jail. You'll see why foreign entities are allowed to control our currency when in fact and according to the Coinage Act of 1792, we are allowed to make our own coins and money, but yet we are held hostage by the federal reserve, world bank, the imf, and the irs respectively!

I know many of you will not like this article, and that's okay too, but the facts are there along with the writing on the wall for all to see just why our economy was allowed to fall and be falsely propped up so a few of the ones responsible could be done away with for the appeasement of the elitists! Anyways, here is the article.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE DURHAM TRUST:
TRUTH & RECONCILIATION TO END THE GLOBAL CIVIL WAR
THE GLOBAL CIVIL WAR CAN BE SETTLED BY TRUTH & RECONCILIATION
Date: Sunday, 12-Nov-2006

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It provides opportunity for consolidation of power and corporate/banking mergers.

And I think it is stereotypical generic american ignorance to suggest you are the greatest nation-state on this planet. Most powerful perhaps, but definitely not the greatest.

[edit on 29/4/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What economic crisis? Look at the market rally....it was just a small credit crisis where everyone panicked because nobody knew who had the toxic assets. There's a robust recovery happening...people are spending, restaurants are crowded, people are at starbucks on their iphones drinking $2.00 coffees...what economic crisis???

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by joojii

What economic crisis? What rock are you under? National unemployment stands at better than 20%, not the 9.8% the feds have stated. The 9.8% is NEW jobless claims, not the total number of americans that are unemployed.

Also, the stock market is a direct response of the TARP bailout via tax payers dollars, nothing more, and just where are all those fabulous jobs at anyways? They sure aren't here where I live, and as of right now, over 3/4 of the factories are either cut back to the bare bone or shut down altogether.

In a 5 county radius where I am in southwest virginia, there is not a manufacturing job even listed at the local employment offices because there are NO jobs! I also have looked nationally trying to help my nephew find work, and he holds 4 bachelor degrees and a masters degree in business and can't land a job anywhere.

I also have a daughter who has 3 degrees to include a masters and she has been from ohio to new york trying to find work! So, I chortle at your reply at how good things are based on what wallstreet is doing and because starbucks dropped their price of coffee from 8 bucks a cup down to 2! LOL

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Yes we are the greatest nation on earth, for if we weren't, why are people risking their lives on a daily basis just to come here and stay at any cost? I follow the news very much and I don't see people rushing off to moscow or beigeng china, or venezuela, or iran or saudia arabia and wanting to become a citizen! Like it or lump it, I don't care, but to me, america is the greatest nation on earth!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I starred both of you because you are both right.

Two.

NM...

I starred the same guy twice cause he was right. the other guy....
well...I think he has been sleeping ina cryogenics labfor a while with mel gibson.

Edit-My Bad

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

They go to America for economic opportunities. Opportunities the western-world has sucked from these countries. BigMacs and Bentlys are a powerful motivator.

There are alot of Americans that move to Australia - what does that say?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

There are alot of Americans that move to Australia - what does that say?

And yet Keith Urban and Nicole Kidmann live in nashville, russell crowe has a home in california as does mel gibson. So, what does that tell you?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

That BigMacs and Bentlys are a big seduction.

They went to Hollywood for the money.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Which proves my point. If Australia was soo great, then why have to come to america to make a living for? This proves my point that america is the greatest nation on earth!

Now don't get all huffy and puffy on me here, for I dearly love your country, and New Zealand! I have met many, many people from both countries, and believe me when I tell you this, for it is an absolute truth, I still shed tears for the one and only "Crocodile" Hunter Steve Irwin too! That man was one of a kind!

The reason I believe america is the greatest nation is because I have travelled the world as a soldier, and while american freedom does have it's drawbacks, we are still freer than most people. To me america is not about it's economy, military, or what kind of cars we drive, it's our people!

Do we have our snobs? You bet we do, and I have seen some who are wealthy pull their caddillac escalades over and roll up their sleeves and help a young man and woman as well as an old one change a flat tire also!

I have seen doctors treat patients and prescribe meds that are expensive and knowed that the patient couldn't afford them, so they told their clerk at the front desk that there would be "no" charge that day for that particular patient.

So yes, once again I say america is the greatest nation on earth! Not knocking others, but like I stated earlier, more people want to come to america than anyother place on earth, and there has to be a reason for that besides money!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by joojii

haha I seriously hope that was sarcasm though it's too hard to tell on the internet. If it wasn't sarcasm then I suggest you spend some time in the Global Meltdown section.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I don't wanna keep hijacking this thread, unless I have you permission. But I'm afraid I must respectfully disagree. Being mega rich and famous is harder to get here, but thats not a reflection of anything, except our population size.

Though I do give America some credit - your founding fathers etc. But I also saw a stand up comedian make a joke that to me probably rings true.

He said he "came from a little place between New York and LA, you know, a little place called America!"

So excluding Texas and Arizona (
) - I would say that its probably the same as any other western democracy with a half-decent economy.

Nothing less, but definitely nothing more.

new topics

top topics

join