It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My kids are fat so I am going to sue McDonalds!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Peace Pipe

Perhaps your Children should find a lawyer and file a suit against you? and get themselves a little justice for being a bad Father?

Nobody forced you to feed that junk to your Children, yet you blame a plastic toy for your own failures as a parent, I seriously hope you are kidding, my opinion is if you go near a court room with what you have posted here then the judge should ask the relevant agency to investigate your ability to look after the well being of your Family.

It sounds like you have put your Children's well being at risk so you can get financial gain, a disgusting way to behave.

I really do hope that this is some kind of sick joke, if it isn't then you deserve everything that is coming to you, and I sincerely doubt it will come in the shape of anything but being prosecuted for being an irresponsible jerk.

As for your comment about you Wife's behind, well let me put it this way, if I made a comment like that I think I would be receiving a letter filing for divorce, you appear to have lost touch with reality.

However as has already been pointed out, you seem to like trolling and looking for some kind of reaction, you got mine, no matter what your intention, you really are an idiot, and that is the first time I have ever used that word on any forum.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well i get the humor in the OP. However you should look into these things. Nobody has won any of the lawsuits against McDonnalds for them being fat. The judges see it the same way because nobody is forcing anyone to eat it.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peace Pipe
My kids are all fat. I am fat. My wife's butt looks big in that new dress.

So I am sueing McDonalds as soon as that law passes in California to ban Happy Meal toys. That will be the precedent I need in my case against them.

See we eat McDonalds probably 13 times a week, because my kids always want to go to McDonalds. I am pretty sure it is because they want the toy, because they always order me to order them a Happy Meal.

Now I realize it is because they have been nearly brainwashed by the commercials. Actually, I think if I win this one then I have the grounds to sue Mattel, Video game makers, Disney (for making my daughter kina slutty), and a whole host of companies that have devastated my family through advertising.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Peace Pipe]

Um, did the clow turn around and hold a gun to you, force you to eat the food that they prepared? You complain that you eat at McDonalds all of the time, yet the solution is very simple: DON'T GO AND EAT THERE. STAY AT HOME AND COOK SOMETHING HEALTHY.
If the kids whine, tell them no, if they refuse to eat, send them to bed and tell them that is what is for breakfast, and then stick to your guns. You have rights as a parent to where you are required by law, to provide several change of clothing, a bed, a place for them to do their homework and three meals a day. It means that they do not need a computer, or TV, or a radio, or any thing that is not required for them to live. They will eat when they are hungry, no matter what they may say. Cut out the trips to McDonalds and see how fast they change after say a month of not eating fast food for the entire family.:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yes, yes the clown did hold a gun....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/730d518feaa0.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm seriously hoping the OP is joking with this...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I think this thread is in references of the banning of toys in one county that has been making head line news lately.

Now what I been posting about food industry is true.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peace Pipe
reply to post by fleetlord

See you are all wrong. I AM being forced to eat McDonalds. You must not have kids. Do you know how crazy they can make you when they start whining when you dont give them exactly what they want. Plus, it makes me feel like less of a man when I can't give them what they want. When we pick them up from daycare then its there time and our job to serve them.

Heres hat you could try.
On your next Mcdonalds "must have episode"
You and your fat wife strip down to your skimpiest legal outfits,lots of celluloid showing....get your kids to get squealy high pitched excited about the next Mcdonalds visit tell them to shriek like demented piglets when you enter the door, this should get you banned from your local maccas, and give your kids a guilt trip as well.
Then you can teach the little dears cooking skills with cash on offer for the tastiest low fat creation they can create.
They will learn about calories ect and grapple their hands for the loot reward.
Problem solved.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
OP I am having a hard time telling if you are joking

if you are then I say..."That's good satire!"

If not...tsk

-Kyo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join