It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Death Hospitals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In Bases One, former underground base security guard Barry King alledged that secret medical records are being kept, in conjunction with population wide survey's such as the BIO-BANK, to scan the entire population, for highly illegal, crimes, and the creation of Programmable Generated Life Forms, and other secretive purposes, such as body part trading for selected population groups, and even ETs.
In this Bases One Special addition, we have a witness who SURVIVED a UK Hospital, and makes ceratin serious allegations about secret body part killing programmes, where many people died day by day, on this occasion FIVE in one night. The witness's apartment was completely cleared,
The Police say she did not live in the flat she had for the last 17 YEARS! She was even listed as even being in the hospital.
Any record of her living in her home was completely deleted. She only has the clothes she wears. EVERYTHING about her has been Deleted. BUT:- She did not DIE!
As in the film COMA, we have patients being deliberately murdered in British Hospitals, for Spare Parts for the ETs and and the so called Elite. A Global market in spare parts, for "Humans",
This is not 1984, its Right Here Right NOW

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You need to re-title this thread UK secret death hospitals

The woman in this video is talking absolute bulls**t if she is referring to an NHS hospital she is wrong, any normal person would complain if they were mistreated by NHS staff and rightly so, paperwork can go missing or mistakes made on their computer system, it happens in any big organisation, they are not perfect.

Hospitals in the UK want their patients up and out as soon as possible, that's what district nurses are for, aftercare.

This woman is not aware that the police and hospital databases are seperate entities and are not connected, why would they know anything about her being in hospital and if she has never called the police then they would not hold information on her. If she lives in a council property then it is their responsibility to keep details of her at that address.

I don't believe a word that has come out of her mouth, it has Bull written all over it.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wow the OP has opened a can of worms?
Someone once told me that homeless people are never on hospital lists.
Could it be they are whisked away on first admiitance , no one will come a visitin they are the forgotten people.
This is scary stuff, killer Hospitals,::

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

Are you kidding me?
I see hobos at the hospital all the time -__-"
both my rents work for the nhs my dad working in a hospital for 27 years!
The nhs is amazing. End of.

join