It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Immigration(ICE) memo details media strategy to counter citizen activist groups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Call this a crash course in how federal agencies use the press to advance their own advocacy.

A memo leaked from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency is has immigration reform activist groups up in arms, calling the government's media strategy "unbelievable" and an "an aggressive strategy for spin and deception."

The document details how the agency was to respond amid a host of planned protests against the so-called "Secure Communities" program. It reveals that ICE targeted major media in eight cities where activists planned their rallies, securing space in publications like The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Maimi Herald, The Washington Examiner and others.

Additionally, it explains that the agency "will arrange for [Assistant Secretary] Morton to be interviewed by Julia Preston from The New York Times, Suzanne Gamboa from the Associated Press, Antonieta Cádiz from La Opinion and possibly Lori Montenegro from Telemundo."

This article is a MUST READ. It is unbelievable.
rawstory.com...

There it is. A very obvious conspiracy involving Immigration and the President.
The article goes on to mention there is an entire network of unlisted immigrant detention facilities that they agency has noted as "subfield offices" and places the number of these at 186.
Additionally it says that over 100 illegal immigrants have died in these "offices."

They sound like concentration camps to me......

[edit on 29-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well, FEMA camps are for civil unrest and for a mass influx of illegal aliens.

I dont care of they lock them up and then deport them after a nice stay at camp BING

They broke the law and I hope they get to go to jail just like I would.

What Id like to know is this...

Since these people like to have protests like the Teabaggers, and since these people are mostly illegal in terms of immigration status, instead of training the US Army to go after the TeaParties, train them to go after these criminals and then deport them all.

Simple.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

This bit of social engineering is working quite quickly and quite well. Judging by the tone of most of these immigration threads, these "concentration camps" will draw few complaints and apparently, some praise..

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So the FBI is using a press strategy. And who exactly is ICE targeting? Activist that want the government to stop illegal immigration, or are they targeting activist that are pro-amnesty. I had a hard time figuring that out.

Somebody should dig up the propaganda laws and find out if the FBI is in violation of them.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Put up a giant fence around every Home Depot at 6AM

Problem solved.

new topics

top topics

join