It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Bombshell "America Sold Out by Executive Order" 12803 by GHW Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This might have already been posted at ATS long ago, I dunno, but it needs to be posted again if it has! In order for all of us to fully understand the ramifications of what is happening under Obama, we must know how he got here in the first place.

What Obama is furthering began more than 17 years ago by George Herbert Walker Bush, and is working to a tee today by the present administration. This is why I try to show people that there are NO differences between the 2 main political parties! America has been sold out and there's nothing we can do except sit back and take it, or take it back from those who stole it from us!

The president now does not need any kind of an emergency to take or seize control of any of america's assets! This was proven when Hillary Clinton went to China and used american real estate as collatoral for China to absorb some more of america's debt! Tell me folks, what will we all do when and if China decides to foreclose on us and take our homes, land, and way of life? Don't say it can't be done, for our gov't has already mortgaged it long ago!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was America Sold?
By Nancy Levant
NewsWithViews.com

In 1992, George H.W. Bush signed Executive Order 12803, which gave D.C. the authority to sell America’s infrastructure. They called this authority “Infrastructure Privatization.” E.O. 12803 tells us this power cleared the way for the “disposition or transfer of an infrastructure “asset” such as by sale or by long-term lease from a State or local government to a private party.”

www.texasrepublicansclub.com...-320

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's a small step, but I inspect labels on EVERYTHING now.

I buy NOTHING that is made in China. Why support their booming economy at the expense of our own? I'll pay the extra 50 cents for something made in the USA.

And it has been an eye opener. Call me stupid, but I never realized how much junk at Walmart, and other big chain stores comes from China. It's absurd. I never go into Walmart at all anymore unless it is for something I can't find anywhere else in town, and that's pretty rare.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
America was Sold to the Banksters December 24, 1913. They Own the Government and the Elected er Selected Officials.

The Tree of Liberty is mighty thirsty!

Molon Labe

join