It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World G8 Summit June 8th, Sea Island, Georgia. Look at the Guestlist for this!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Talk about a major event. This is a big one. I hate to even talk about it for fear of someone coming and knocking on my door. Seriously, every leader and their brother is gonna be there. I am sure security will be as tight as a frog's A$$ for sure, but I can't help but think that someone will do something to coinicide with this.

I mean if you want to have an influence on the world then do it while they are all having a metting. It scares me. Definatly not traveling to georgia in the next few weeks. Heres the official website. I got the first page set on the page that shows all the people thats gonna be present and what they will do each day and at what time. Don't know what the topics will be discussed may research more here in a bit.

www.g8usa.gov...

[edit on 5-6-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Any linkage or could you post the guest list please?

EDIT: Damnit. Right before I posted.

[edit on 5/6/04 by Ouroboros]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Done sorry messed up and didn't paste it!

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ever notice how almost all NWO political get togethers are on islands, i.e. Jekell(sp) Island.

I don't like it, not one bit. I've got my survival gear ready, and prepared for the coming weeks, and months.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Heres the agenda and a link to more info.

Mideast Reform, Global Economy on G8 Agenda

Under Secretary of State Larson previews Sea Island summit

Leaders of the Group of Eight (G8) countries will discuss Middle East reforms, development in Africa, nonproliferation, global economic growth and other issues when they gather in Sea Island, Georgia, for their upcoming annual summit, a top State Department official says.

Briefing reporters on the June 8-10 meetings, Under Secretary for Economic, Business and Agricultural Affairs Alan Larson said the theme of the summit will be "prosperity and security through freedom and cooperation." (complete text)

usinfo.state.gov...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I am sitting at work right now because my company is supporting the communications for the thing. All I can say is that they are all very demanding.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I didn't know that this was even going on untill I came back home to visit. My brother graduated high school and our sister who lives on the beach there in georgia came too. She said there are agents everywhere trying to blend in. Said the shop owners were saying " Hey your F.B.I. aren't you and they would just look nervous. Then I just looked up some info about it and thought about the implications that it might have and decided to post on it. It's not the summit itself but the threat of a major attack that I am afraid of. This is just begging some idiot group to try and get recognition.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Have you noticed at the top of the list it says..

"***FOR EDITORIAL AND LOGISTICAL PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY, NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION OR BROADCAST"

and then they publish it for the whole world to see on the official G8 website?

Doh!

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Correct me if i'm wrong, but here's Sea Island.

And this resort is where the summit's at.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Another thing I noticed. I looked at the post about the major military exercise that was posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...

It started june 5th. Coincidence I think not. I think they are just getting ready in case someone does something stupid. Now it makes sense.

[edit on 5-6-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoppinmad1
Another thing I noticed. I looked at the post about the major military exercise that was posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...

It started june 5th. Coincidence I think not. I think they are just getting ready in case someone does something stupid. Now it makes sense.

Hmm, I thought so too ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Lets just hope everything goes nice and peacfuly..god knows what crap could be caused..u think ifanyone was killed that somone could make it look like somone else did it and this could cause a war?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well today is the first day of this crap. Hopefully nothing bad happens to correspond to this. Bad enough israel is bombing people outside their borders.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yes Hoppin, your correct. You missed mentioning one thing though, Israel continues to be attacked from those who are "outside their borders".

seekerof

[edit on 8-6-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Yes It's a bad mess there going back to bibical times. I take israels side, but with the power they have they could find a different solution I feel.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
did you see this article??

Lockdown on Sea Island

very interesting stuff

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I could not help but note your "signature" you use..........that of one, referring to lawyers somewhat scornfully.

I will not deal with the distortions presented so as to denigrate the profession because that would be an exercise in futility..............but I would like to suggest to you the next time you need a will, fight an unjust tax assessment or per chance have a run-in with the law and need someone to protect your interests....................ask your minister, accountant, or possibly your exterminator.........they all hold state licenses to practice a profession.......and then you could be true to what you believe in and not be called a whore because you used one of those terrible lawyers.

To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I could not help but note your "signature" you use..........that of one, referring to lawyers somewhat scornfully.

What in god's name are you talking about.

My signature is a quote from william goldings Lord of the Flies.

The quote comes immediatly after they hunters kill a pig. The boys get excited and start to dance around and act like they are killing another pig. They spoke of making it a ceremony then said they needed someone to use as a pig. One suggested using a littun. Or a child.

Basically this is the moment the kids fall first start to become true savages. The boys laughed at the fact that one had suggested killing one of the boys for fun.

So please don't attack someone when you have no friggin idea what your talking about.

[edit on 8-6-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Was I talking to you? I thought I was referring to someone else who posted to this sting.............did I fail to include his moniker in the subject line?????????????????

BTW

So nic to hear from you again too.

[edit on 8-6-2004 by gmcnulty]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I thought the being watched by them was you just saying something. That is my mistake sorry. It really did look like you was talking to me though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join