It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How's that DRILL(Y) BABY DRILL(Y) thing workin' for ya!? ;)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
BP has always had trouble with there equipment and yes they are foreigners operating on US soil, BP which stood for British Petroleum of course now they have changed there name but I use to work for them as a gas station attendant and assistant manager in my youth and the whole company was owned by Britain. Just like up till recently all the Citco station were own by Veniswala president Chavez, the largest support of muscular dystrophy but a few years ago he had to sell them all to private sector because of his involvement with Cuba, and American people waking up to the fact of ownership. After the sale he never again made a personal appearance on the telethon since it was no longer his company, but up till then he never miss a show. Also for those keeping score BP and Island foods have just been sold like two weeks ago to the dot heads India people I think is there proper name. like most station around the US have been bought out or I should say given to these people, I have seen the contracts and how they get these stations you might want to look it up its pretty interesting how they have been given these by our government. They pay nothing for them and are given them for free with the agreement they will work it for 20 years, and all employees that wish to remain after the buy out is complete must sign an agreement that they do not get a copy of nor are they allowed to remove such paper from the premises it’s a read on the spot and sign it or leave situation. And this I have first hand knowledge of. The money trail of big oil is not that hard to trace if you put the time in, 85 percent of the oil comes from Saudi Arabia, so every time we fill up we are sending them money, they in turn send the money back to the US through there Muslim synagogues that they control also around 85 percent only a select few are not under there control, and all the synagogues connected to terrorism in the US are owned by them or I should say financial supported by them. You all need to start following the money trail. This is why we need to get off of foreign oil and yes drill baby drill here as well as investing in our oil shale technology then we will not have to drill and we have enough shale in the US to last us a few hundred years.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude

Deny Ignorance

Well I got to clue you all in on a little fact of life.

The U.S. doesn't own the Gulf of Mexico.

We would like to but we don't, after so far it is INTERNATIONAL territory and we have no say so.

These wells are in INTERNATIONAL waters.

Deny Ignorance

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Oneolddude]

I got another clue for you

Louisiana is a part of America

Many American people depend upon the water in that area to pursue their livelihoods
thru fishing and shrimping.

I suppose you think BP will find all the people who are now with out work and reimburse them their lost wages?

What are you saying?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hi, petrol fans

www.ctv.ca...

. . .
If the steel cap does not work, BP will then have to drill a relief well, which would take two to three months to complete. By that time, the spill could be over 300,000 barrels -- making it a bigger leak than that caused by the Exxon Valdez disaster, which remains the U.S.'s worst oil spill to date.
. . .

??? AND, did you know that the B@st@rds of Exxon did NOT do anything
for the fishermen and their ruined jobs/lives ???

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
skunknuts ...the US should respond to this as if a foreign entity has done this harm to our homeland.

What , the US should attack and destroy all the other wells (90 btw) in the Gulf?
Is your alternative the US annexing the Gulf of Mexico?

Other than gripping about, you haven't mad any constructive remarks.
Your arguments make no sense what-so-ever! Do a little research before you post.

Oh BTW...the Obama administration made clear that the company would foot the bill for the clean-up, and the fishermen have already set up a class action suit against BP.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by palg1]

[edit on 30-4-2010 by palg1]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Barack should not keep moving forward with his drilling plan at all, bad.. bad idea. He shouldn't be stubborn like that, instead, he should try to accelerate the progression for viable alternative energies. Somehow it just doesn't seem that he took this disaster seriously.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join