It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah, I'm new... wanna make something of it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

Xactly... kinda like a Desert Rose only blooms once in a blue moon.

...take my word for it.

Congrats on the 4 yr. Mark, Knobee!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Earlier today, I was reading the forum in which one of my discoveries was being discussed, and some posters were in error on some their points, so I wanted to come on and explain things----I am talking about my tape of STS 114, in which a UFO flies across the screen and then turns around and goes back----It is pre-dawn over the Pacific and the shuttle cargo bay camera is looking down on the ocean---which SHOULD be black, but there are a lot of lights , which must be other UFOs--in spite of the fact that there are so many----I have seen that many before on other missions, like over 100 over the coast of Japan one night ! The lights are NOT ships on the surface---even offshore drilling rigs do not show up from space--- The light is NOT a meteor ! It is NOT bouncing off the atmosphere and going back into space---it is going DOWN toward the ocean----You can see it getting smaller---I can't answer all the questions in this note, but will respond to them in a later posting-----You will laugh at the "official" explanation from the "experts' ! Gortbaringa

new topics

<< 1   >>

join