It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slogans to counter these illegal groups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Obviously we all know how these illegal immigrant groups call anyone who doesn’t support them and illegal aliens, racist and bigots. We have all seen the posters and the speakers at these Mayday marches. We know that there the racist, the bigots, the America haters.

In the light of all of this, why doesn’t any of the counter-marchers to these illegal groups call them the racist, the bigot, the fascist. Why do they have to stand by and accept the insults from these immigrant hate groups?

Here are some slogans to get started:

Nazis no long wear brown shirts they wear brown skin.
Mayday march = Nuremberg rally’s
Illegal groups = German American Bund
Timeline: 1945: Nazis fled to Latin America, got a 60 year sun tan, 2010: came to America preaching hate under the guys of immigrant rights
Illegal alien supporters are Nazis with a sun tan

Be creative

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't know if racial insults are the best way to go. I don't know if you know but there are a lot of 'brown skin' US born citizens that are against illegal immigration too. Anyway, good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yes there are a lot of brown skinned people against ILLEGAL immigration, I am one of them.

Racial insults have no place for the side that is for supporting the Laws. This will just bring in all the race baiters who are looking to paint all of the supporters of the LAWS as racists.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Lower the rhetoric , there is no need to make slogans,the law is on the side of Arizona.

March for things you love.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoopkill
Obviously we all know how these illegal immigrant groups call anyone who doesn’t support them and illegal aliens, racist and bigots. We have all seen the posters and the speakers at these Mayday marches. We know that there the racist, the bigots, the America haters.

In the light of all of this, why doesn’t any of the counter-marchers to these illegal groups call them the racist, the bigot, the fascist. Why do they have to stand by and accept the insults from these immigrant hate groups?

Here are some slogans to get started:

Mayday march = Nuremberg rally’s
Illegal groups = German American Bund
Timeline: 1945: Nazis fled to Latin America, got a 60 year sun tan, 2010: came to America preaching hate under the guys of immigrant rights
Illegal alien supporters are Nazis with a sun tan

Be creative

Provocateur spewing racial garbage.
Race doesn't matter. Following immigration law does matter. You could be a white skinned Jesus Christ, and I still wouldn't think it right for you to jump the cue. Doesn't American Citizenship mean more to you people than simply having made it over a fence?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
"Illegal is not a race; it's a crime"

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think this is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen in a
while. Especially the slogan that says "under the guys". Are you
that uneducated to not know how to spell "guise"? You might want
to grab a dictionary and brush up. I don't think I will be making any
type of sign with those el stupido remarks.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by endtimer]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Aw, man...OP, you're doing exactly what those "brown skin nazis " want you to. Trying to fight them with the very same weapon they're using : rhetoric.

The "brown skin nazis"as you call them come from poor countries, had crappy jobs, crappy living conditions, and all they wanted was a better life? There surely is a legal way to get in the USA, but if those nazis decide to cross the border illegally, it's not for fun. just think about that and maybe you'll think twice while looking at a dead immigrant in the desert, while sitting on your couch with a bowl of chips

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by scoopkill

NO ME GUSTA.
Comparing illegal immigration to the nazi's in the 1940s? I fail to see the parallels here...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

Those crossing the southern border are definitely not coming for fun.......they're coming for all the freebies our government can hand out....
Oh, or to join a gang......one that Arizona had to create a task force for to handle all the kidnappings there...
But not to let the Mexicans feel left out, they even kidnapped 12 illegal Mexicans to force the families in Mexico to pay a ransom.

Everyone in America is begging to live around that criminal mentality with that kind of loyalty to their home 'buds'.
Yeah.
Coming to a neighborhood near you soon.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yeah, get off the Nazi line of thought. If you are truly looking to be productive, it needs to be catchy and relevant, and you need to make the signs yourself and hand them out at rallies. Professional looking signs with computerized text, no grammatical errors, got me?

I like this one, its mine

1. Apply Immigration
reform.

2. Rinse.

3. Repeat.
Feel free to use it.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoopkill

I'm sorry but I had to point out how ridiculous this quote is. It really made me laugh because it's just unbelievable. Did you not realize how this can and will be taken offensively? Just wondering. . .

new topics

top topics

join