It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C Indiana caller says Military drilling for Anthrax Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I had this on my mind ever since I heard, so I'm finally just gonna put it here.

About a week ago, a guy called into CoasttoCoastAm,who said he's in the Military over in Indiana, and currently they are doing drills for an Anthrax Attack .They are practicing giving resiratory aid drills in the case of. He also pointed out seeing 4 train tracks colored red, blue, yellow and green. He decided to disclose this on the air because the people need to know.

So keep this in mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Any idea what day the show took place? It might be possible to find the actual call so we can hear this in context for ourselves.

I personally do not put a lot of faith into anonymous phone calls to talk shows, or my "friend's uncles hunting buddy who is friend's with a CIA agent told me" type of stories.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It was kind and ethical of you to share this allegation, however, I would warn you and others that less than 5% of these predictions come true. Even placebos work about 20% of the time; if these predictions were medicine, would you rely on them to ensure your survival?

The key to obtaining information critical to your survival is not listening to the rantings of any anonymous (and consequently unaccountable) individual on a mass media channel, but, rather, it is in thinking intelligently. Specifically, one needs to expand the scope of their attention to include all potential threats to their survival, examine the validity of those threats, and not assume that just because someone of alleged authority claims it is valid that it is. If you applied this thinking even reasonably well you would begin to understand the most significant threats to your survival.

Bottom line: stop listening to anonymous sources and think (intelligently) for yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randolrs1

The way it works is that when we leak stuff out about what they have planned and many people hear about it, they end up changing their strategies or dates. So it absolutely does matter when you let this information out into the open. Like, with the swine flu we flooded the whisteblower information on what this was really about, until there was too big a consensus and vigilance over the side effects that it didn't become the mass forced vaccination effor that was originally intended.

That's the way this works. You need to spread the information far and wide.

It definitely isn't of

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Something I got in an E-M

link

Big dogs are getting ready, what about you.

House hearing on 21 Apr 2010

Viewpoints on Homeland Security: A Discussion with the WMD Commissioners

Last time I checked, the military was still part of the government.

new topics

top topics

join