It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was The Oil Spill A False Flag??????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
After keeping up to date with the looming disaster for us here on the Gulf Coast I have spent much of my day off on ATS.After getting lunch i decided to turn on the MSM for some updates.And to my shock there was several things going on that was losing attention due to the Media attention on the Oil spill

1 there is a march on wall street with thousands protesting against the major banking firms

2 Out of nowhere the Dems pull a immigration reform bill out of thin air

3 many of the immigaration protests are starting to get violent

4 North Korea began some very loud Sabre rattling

And there are several more news worthy events now as i type this there has been a explosion at a tennesee refinery and some spilling of oil into the Mississippi river also why was Swat teams sent to other oil rigs??? was this the false falg to draw attention away from one of these events

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I don't think it was a false flag, but I certainly think that it was done purposefully.

With the long running talks about drilling in and around the US, this seems like a inside job by the powers that be to sway away from that idea and continue dependence on foreign oil. This will be a heavy topic within the debate now, and it will allow "green" energy to look even better.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Trust me, these things don't just happen. Big accidents like this are planned. It absolutely helps the Illuminati to have this oil spill.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Big accidents like this are planned.

Please forgive me. I've never seen the word "planned" used to describe an accident.
Can't stop laughing.

Not everything is a conspiracy and sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Too funny.
Thanks.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Please forgive me. I've never seen the word "planned" used to describe an accident.
Can't stop laughing.

Too funny.
Thanks.

Once outside the proverbial box, you begin putting the puzzle together.

Things aren't always as they seem...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Once outside the proverbial box, you begin putting the puzzle together.

Yes but that is just it. I've NEVER allowed my self to be put in 'the box' to begin with.

I have always remained outside looking in, but thanks.

I'm still chuckling over the semantics.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It's possible that this could be political cover for looming oil/ gas shortages (yeah, that would mean that the oil slick is really not comprised of millions of gallons of oil, but merely a token amount to produce the oil slick).

Hard to tell at this point though.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
in my opinion it was not a false flag, how ever and if i was in power, then i will use any accident, natural disaster to accomplish cetrain goals. they probabaly have so much pre planned events in case of an earth quake or a volcanoe eruption, those plans wont come to pass until a certain event occurs.

so for example lets say they want to push a certain law, but they know there will be great opposition, all the sudden something happens and now thier law has higher chances of being passed. done.

other events are carefully planned and manipulated as false flags...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
And to my shock there was several things going on that was losing attention due to the Media attention on the Oil spill

Right. That's big news that could affect lots of people in American gulf coastal regions.

Everything that happens is not planned for political/distraction purposes. Either provide some evidence for the claim/suggestion or admit to paranoid conspiracy theorist tendencies.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

And to my shock there was several things going on that was losing attention due to the Media attention on the Oil spill

Right. That's big news that could affect lots of people in American gulf coastal regions.

Everything that happens is not planned for political/distraction purposes. Either provide some evidence for the claim/suggestion or admit to paranoid conspiracy theorist tendencies.

Easy there tiger it was a Question"Was"not making rants just asking a question put down the pitchfork
i all ready have phage:flame
n my back dont need 2 so take it easy

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

]Easy there tiger it was a Question"Was"not making rants just asking a question put down the pitchfork

There's no "pitchfork" involved in asking the old question of "put up or shut up".

A claim that the destroyed oil rig is a "false flag" is quite serious. So is the request that it be verified with evidence.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Can't stop laughing.

Too funny.
Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually the correct word is "staged accidents" and they happen ever day:

www.fbi.gov...

or ask any major insurance company for more information. It cost them and ultimately (us) $20 billion dollars a year!

I will agree however that sometimes an accident is just an accident, but also believe that we should keep an open mind to other person's comments, as they just might have some inkling of what they are referring to...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by manta78]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I thought the oil rig was owned by BP (British Petroleum). Why would a British company stage a false flag for the USA? And even if they did, why do it just to divert attention from an immigration bill or a protest?

It just seems a stretch to me and a bit silly....

[edit on 29/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If not, It will be

Bankers and Oil Companys run this world...

If this was an accident, BP will owe a sh*t load of money to the southern states.

So instead of paying the people/states, they pay off the investigators to say this was a terrorist attack. (problem solved)

[edit on 29-4-2010 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think it is what it is - a blowout on a deep water well - and a enormous mess
BUT, I also think the District of Criminals will use it any way they can to benefit THEM!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
I thought the oil rig was owned by BP (British Petroleum). Why would a British company stage a false flag for the USA? And even if they did, why do it just to divert attention from an immigration bill or a protest?

Well I'm not commenting on the whole false flag thing, just on your comment about BP being a British company... I think when a company is that big, and given the nature of their business I don't think you can say it's solely a british company.

It's an entity on to it's self, one that transcend's simple borders and even politics, sure they may have registered addresses in Britain, but really what does that mean in the world of big oil?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Any one else read that this could have been prevented if a "pressure blow-off" valve for lack of better term was operating correctly? But I agree it seems weird that now there are multiple leaks on the ocean floor and the amount of oil spilling has dramatically increased since the event occurred.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Not directed at anyone in particular but thought this might be relevant to thread. It is a compilation of similar types of offshore oil rig failures:

Worst Offshore Blowouts

Unfortunately they happen.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Can't stop laughing.

Too funny.
Thanks.

I think some see a pecker

The high horse can in fact wander into a valley...

ITS A CATASROPHUCK!

we have been talking all this shiz and might screw ourselves with our favorite
weapon

It must be god or a false flag

We cannot called them Riggers though -

I thought about that, it took several minutes to figure out the unsavory nature of that.

Today we witness the birth of a new religion

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don't know what the heck this is, but it makes me physically ill.

CNN is showing the protests along with the oil news, btw, it is on right now.

This is just evil. I don't care WHO did it, I know *I* put 8 gallons of gas in my truck today.

It's the animals and nature herself being hurt here. It's a flag all right. It's true too. It's real true.

It might be a checkered flag.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join