It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all of the Pro Obama, Obama rocks Threads?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It seems lately that most of threads posted in this particular forum lately involve Obama's progressive policies, agenda, and ideals and the latest hubbub over the TPM. My posts and threads included.

Subsequently, without fail the usual suspects wait and descend like thirsty ticks into these threads and pull out all of the stops to discredit every available source, fact, or personal account possible. It is always the same argument. Then come the blind accusations and criticisms over semantics. I was held to task because of my use of the word "any". Then the lies. I was accused of backtracking and editing my posts to conceal information from one particular paranoid whizbang..

It never ends and yet I never see any threads on how great our nation is doing, how great the economy is, how great and cool Obama is, how its fun to live in a Marxist society, How neat it will be when our taxes begin to skyrocket, how fun it will be when the elderly have their medicare cut... EtcEtc. I could go on and on.

Please correct me if I'm wrong and show me the fluffy happy threads...

I think I need a break because the Media Matters goons who troll ATS are starting to get to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think your right, in that they probably have groups of people trolling on forums, making up this is happiness or that is positive.

Just ignore the threads society shows us different, and being negative is far more better than positive.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
First post from a normal lurker but I just had to say that I used to be on the Obama Change bandwagon. Until nothing changed. About the only thing I can feel good about these days is that I didn't vote for Dick Cheney in the last 8 years and I didn't vote for Palin this time around. I should've voted for Ron Paul. lol Heck, why bother voting at all anymore.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by CoherentlyConfused]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa978b68d5d4.jpg[/atsimg]

Obama Rocks while smoking Rocks..

Note: *The above image is a obvious fake, so don't get your undies in a knot*

I think the Pro Obama peeps are leaning away from posting any Pro Messiah threads because it isn't election time yet. But we all know who they are, when presented with facts and evidence they are the first ones to shoot it down with their own facts from "HUFF POST".

[edit on 29-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Didn't you get the Memo???
All the Pro Obama types have to pack up and get out of AZ, NM, Texas... give en a few months for this immigration thing to settle down and they'll be back

S&F

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I never see any threads on how great our nation is doing, how great the economy is, how great and cool Obama is, how its fun to live in a Marxist society, How neat it will be when our taxes begin to skyrocket, how fun it will be when the elderly have their medicare cut... EtcEtc. I could go on and on.

Just speaking as an ignorant foreigner, I'd say that the US has crapped out based upon policies that predate Obama...
That if you believe the United States is currently a Marxist state, then you paid no attention to the Cold War days when it was imminently apparent what a Marxist state actually was...
And why write fluff pieces? They voted.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Seems most of the Zero supporters are beginning to suffer from a really serious case of voters remorse. That is evident in his poll numbers which continue to sink like a rock.

Not surprising to see a lack of rah rah threads for the narcissist in chief.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

I think I need a break because the Media Matters goons who troll ATS are starting to get to me.

So this place is overrun with Media Matters goons and Obamaniacs but there are not enough pro-Obama threads for you?

Yeah, that makes sense. There are too many pro Obama people on ATS not making enough pro-Obama threads.
Great reason to start a thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Seems most of the Zero supporters are beginning to suffer from a really serious case of voters remorse. That is evident in his poll numbers which continue to sink like a rock.
Not surprising to see a lack of rah rah threads for the narcissist in chief.

There's no doubt that he hasn't delivered. But those who continually disparage Obama never seem to consider just why their people got turfed in the first place. And it's not like I'm seeing any new inspiration coming out of the GOP, just negativism and obstinance. Howzabout some policy for a change?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Media Matters...is that where the trolls are from ? I thought they were the Cass Sunstien types hired to debunk all the conspiracy sites.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Can you give me a link to the most recent 'Obama-rocks' thread because I certainly find it hard to find any. Im sure you can give us an example of some of these threads you speak of.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by jibeho

Can you give me a link to the most recent 'Obama-rocks' thread because I certainly find it hard to find any. Im sure you can give us an example of some of these threads you speak of.

That's the problem! With so many Obama supporters on ATS I never see those types of threads and I would like to. I already explained this in the OP. Perhaps you only read the thread title.

Need I say more. Thanks for giving me an example to use in this very thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If this isn't trolling, I don't know what is!

If you feel the need to fish for stars and flags, I suggest you try another Obama Hoax thread, they always seem to rack up points.
It's always worked for you guys before! Maybe Orley will put out a press realease!
You could always check WND!
bye

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

If this isn't trolling, I don't know what is!

If you feel the need to fish for stars and flags, I suggest you try another Obama Hoax thread, they always seem to rack up points.
It's always worked for you guys before! Maybe Orley will put out a press realease!
You could always check WND!
bye

Another intelligent and rather amateur response at best. Who's trolling who? You dropped your hook into this thread with nothing to say.

Thanks for backing up my stance even further.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There are a lot of us who aren`t necessarily obama supporters but at the same time we aren`t falling into the whole "obama is satan" thing. That`s what they want, thats why they chose a black president and thats why they are purposely hiding his background info (even tho it may be legit): because they are PLANNING to have us revolt. It`s just another step (people always say "the final step" or "final nail in the coffin" but there`s always more, you just can`t visualize what the next step could be until you`ve jumped through the next hoop) in their plan. I just see obama as another puppet president. It`s not his fault and honestly, if us citizens didn`t let ourselves be led by the nose by the mainstream media and all the other propaganda that surrounds us then we wouldn`t get all passionate over the wrong causes and fall victim to the trap. I`m not gonna pretend I know WHO is behind this, but Obama is just a pawn, or a rook at best. Some say it`s reptiles, some say Rome, some say they`re one and the same. I say it doesn`t matter as long as we do as the song says and "go your own way"!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Perhaps it is simply because those who support Obama (or at least oppose the GOP) aren't as fanatical as the tea-partiers. I have never seen pro-Obama people frothing at the mouth in a different protest rally every day like the teaparty does. There also aren't as many screaming idiots on tv yelling about Obama rocks as there are Republican'ts on Fox News Channel.
Youi know, like how it's always the raving lunatics yelling and shouting they're right and the rest of the world is wrong. The sane are usually more calm.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Perhaps it is simply because those who support Obama (or at least oppose the GOP) aren't as fanatical as the tea-partiers. I have never seen pro-Obama people frothing at the mouth in a different protest rally every day like the teaparty does. There also aren't as many screaming idiots on tv yelling about Obama rocks as there are Republican'ts on Fox News Channel.
Youi know, like how it's always the raving lunatics yelling and shouting they're right and the rest of the world is wrong. The sane are usually more calm.

Thank you for putting some actual thought into your post. I understand the Tea Party Mania and I agree with the majority of the movement and what they stand for. I am not a member however, but they have given a voice to the average person who never wanted to speak up before.

Honest everyday people are concerned about their future. Think about what all of the baby boomers on the edge of retirement have to look forward to. Not much. Investment wealth is down, real estate is in the gutter and now medicare is up for grabs as well as a bankrupt Social Security system on the brink of shutting down.

The same mania that we see with the TPM we also saw vividly throughout Obama's entire campaign and throughout the majority of his first year. Now that the honeymoon is over the positive fervor has subsided and turned to angst. Now the focus of this group seems to be on the vilification and belittling of any opposition regardless of political party.

This nation is rapidly approaching a tipping point.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Looks to me like all the wildly pro-Obama topics went to the same place all the "I Will Leave the Country if Ron Paul Is Not Elected" threads.

Everybody likes to get worked up over politics like it's a football game, where everybody takes a "side" and it becomes a matter of good vs. evil. Only later does it become obvious that it's all kind of the same slice of toast. Some things get done. Some don't. Some get better. Some actually get worse. And it doesn't matter who is there because they're just a small cog in a big machine.

Young guys get worked up the most. Older guys like me have (or should have) learned their lesson.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I just think its funny that after Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama, there are STILL people who think it matters which side of the isle the teleprompter-in-chief comes from!

The last two presidents who made any serious moves (in different ways) to buck "the system" were Kennedy and Nixon. They were both rather quickly and efficiently "dealt with" by those upon whose toes they stepped.

Since then, it has mattered less and less which clown happens to sit in the oval office. The only thing more disgraceful is the fact that Americans for the most part still don't realize this.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

You realize Nixon was impeached for criminal wiretaps and then involvement in a criminal coverup, right? It's not like he was assassinated or anything just because people didn't like him....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join