It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three yeald old arrested as terrorist in France.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

A three-year-old was arrested as a suspected terrorist and held at a French police station for more than two hours, it emerged today.

The child – identified only as Daniel – is the son of an illegal immigrant from the Paris suburb of Juvisy.

Last Thursday the pair were arrested as they returned to their car after visiting a leisure centre.

Police officer claimed they were carrying out routine vehicle checks before arrested both father and son.

They were taken to Juvisy Police Station where, after 20 minutes, they were split up.

Representatives of the RESF (Réseau Education Sans Frontières), a charity which campaigns for the rights of foreign children without official papers, visited the police station for an explanation but were told to leave.

Full Story

Are you kidding me?
The child was eventually released to his mother after about 2 hours. Social services in the area say the boy has severe mental trauma from the event and won't stop crying.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Wow.

My nephew is three, and just thinking about that happening to him...and his tears...

There are few things that rouse me to violence.

join