It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Sees 'More Immigrants' As A Way To Reduce Deficit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

None of us are against Immigration. We never were. My family came from Prussia / Germany.

We just want to know who is entering and have them here legally like the rest of us. We want the other countries to stop using the US as a dumping ground for their criminals.

At least that is how I feel.

Make it easy for a worker to come here and work and I'll applaud.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Hmmm, ya suppose he is setting the groundwork for Hillary to challenge Obama on his failure to control this and his desire to destroy our system?

Well, that is quite an interesting thought. Clinton in 2012? Bill may be the consummate politician, but he is Hilary's baggage. She attained a respectable place in history with her presidential campaign, and I do not foresee another quest. Stranger things have happened though.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well, I think Bill Clinton just may be a idiot! lol, enough said.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It's hard to prove one way or another how much they pay into the system because they are not registered and this makes recording any real data difficult. However if the economic strength of California and other border states is anything to go by it's not very profitable for state governments. Federal government maybe but I even doubt that. Illegal immigrants that is. Legals pay into the system the same way everyone else does of course.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by 4ortunate1]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
As long as the illgals are here...they should have a governemnt identy card or something so at least as long as they are here, they too can pay our absurd taxes, give em a taste of what the american dream today is really allabout, and especially when taxes go up over total conjured up bull.

Three words. NATIONAL SALES TAX

No government ID cards necessary. Who cares if they are paid under the table? No more withholding, no more income tax forms and a greatly reduced IRS.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I wonder how Mr. Clinton feels about being tried for sedition? I mean, after all he is advocating against the Constitution and the laws of this country. IN fact, I wonder how ANY politician would feel being tried for sedition if it is revealed that this is the reason for their inactivity in securing the border?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join